The Soup Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on E!In Season

The Soup FanClub: SFC

Whizkid103

[1]Jan 30, 2008
    • level: 15

Feel free to join! Make your applicationlike this:

I, Whizkid103, hereby declare I am an official member of The Soup fanclub. I promise that I shall watch every episode(Unless an emergency) and all ways laugh at Joel's zany remarks. I will always uphold The Soup. As an official member of The Soup Fan club, I shall protect The Soup.

Postistion: Founder, Keeper of the "Gigi, Juju, Nunu, Good Morning" clip, Keeper of Bi-Polar Beary

MUST put Posistion. If you just want to be a member, just say member.

*Please sticky this*

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sssquarepants

[2]Feb 9, 2008
    • level: 23

I, sssquarepants, hereby declare I am an official member of The Soup fanclub. I promise that I shall watch every episode(Unless an emergency) and all ways laugh at Joel's zany remarks. I will always uphold The Soup. As an official member of The Soup Fan club, I shall protect The Soup.

Position: Keeper of "Oprah's Va-Jay-Jay!" and "The Creepy Flesh-Colored Beard"

Edited on 05/19/2008 6:37am
    Edited 2 total times.

DramaNerd

[3]Feb 12, 2008
    • level: 11
    I, DramaNerd, hereby declare I am an official member of The Soup fanclub. I promise that I shall watch every episode(Unless an emergency) and all ways laugh at Joel's zany remarks. I will always uphold The Soup. As an official member of The Soup Fan club, I shall protect The Soup.

Position: Lou's official dogwalker

bonjovichick

[4]Feb 15, 2008
    • level: 16

I, bonjovichick, hereby declare I am an official member of The Soup fanclub. I promise that I shall watch every episode(Unless an emergency) and all ways laugh at Joel's zany remarks. I will always uphold The Soup. As an official member of The Soup Fan club, I shall protect The Soup.

Postistion: Mankini Waxer

AgentAnderson

[5]Feb 22, 2008

I, AgentAnderson, hereby declare I am an official member of The Soup fanclub. I promise that I shall watch every episode (Unless an emergency) and all ways laugh at Joel's zany remarks. I will always uphold The Soup. As an official member of The Soup Fan club, I shall protect The Soup.

Positions : Keeper Of Brett Michaels' Bandannas and Adnan's Goatee Trimmer

radrobd

[6]Jun 16, 2008
    • level: 54
    I, radrobd, hereby declare I am an official member of The Soup fanclub. I promise that I shall watch every episode (Unless an emergency) and all ways laugh at Joel's zany remarks. I will always uphold The Soup. As an official member of The Soup Fan club, I shall protect The Soup.

Positions : Keeper Of Spencer's Creepy Flesh-Colored Beard and Kim Kardashian's Big Ass and Sex Tape

sssquarepants

[7]Jun 29, 2008
    radrobd wrote:
    I, radrobd, hereby declare I am an official member of The Soup fanclub. I promise that I shall watch every episode (Unless an emergency) and all ways laugh at Joel's zany remarks. I will always uphold The Soup. As an official member of The Soup Fan club, I shall protect The Soup.

Positions : Keeper Of Spencer's Creepy Flesh-Colored Beard and Kim Kardashian's Big Ass and Sex Tape
    im already the keeper of the creepy flesh-colored beard

gweasley

[8]Jun 30, 2008
    • level: 14

I, gweasley, hereby declare I am an official member of The Soup fanclub. I promise that I shall watch every episode(Unless an emergency) and all ways laugh at Joel's zany remarks. I will always uphold The Soup. As an official member of The Soup Fan club, I shall protect The Soup.

Position: Keeper of "Tanish banging the the pans. Pop off!"and "Some people weren't liking it."

Edited on 07/03/2008 1:54pm
    Edited 2 total times.

radrobd

[9]Jul 2, 2008

gweasley wrote:
    I, gweasley, hereby declare I am an official member of The Soup fanclub. I promise that I shall watch every episode(Unless an emergency) and all ways laugh at Joel's zany remarks. I will always uphold The Soup. As an official member of The Soup Fan club, I shall protect The Soup. Position: Keeper of Tanish banging the the pans and "Somebody wasn't liking it."

Actually, the proper quote is: "Some people WEREN'T liking it." (not "somebody wasn't liking it")

And you forgot to add, "Pop Off!" after the Tanisha bit.

Edited on 07/02/2008 4:13am
    Edited 2 total times.

radrobd

[10]Jul 2, 2008
    sssquarepants wrote:
    radrobd wrote:

Then I'm the vice-keeper or co-keeper

gweasley

[11]Jul 3, 2008
    • level: 14
    radrobd wrote:

gweasley wrote:
    I, gweasley, hereby declare I am an official member of The Soup fanclub. I promise that I shall watch every episode(Unless an emergency) and all ways laugh at Joel's zany remarks. I will always uphold The Soup. As an official member of The Soup Fan club, I shall protect The Soup. Position: Keeper of Tanish banging the the pans and "Somebody wasn't liking it."

Actually, the proper quote is: "Some people WEREN'T liking it." (not "somebody wasn't liking it")

And you forgot to add, "Pop Off!" after the Tanisha bit.

Thanks. BTW love the Chace icon.

Gold_Ruby

[12]Jul 7, 2008
    • level: 30

I, Gold_Ruby, hereby declare I am an official member of The Soup fanclub. I promise that I shall watch every episode (Unless an emergency) and all ways laugh at Joel's zany remarks. I will always uphold The Soup. As an official member of The Soup Fan club, I shall protect The Soup.

Position: Keeper of "Kiss my ass!" and "Bowling?!"

Edited on 07/07/2008 11:29am

sssquarepants

[13]Jul 12, 2008
    radrobd wrote:
    sssquarepants wrote:
    radrobd wrote:

no

radrobd

[14]Jul 19, 2008

sssquarepants wrote:
    radrobd wrote:
    sssquarepants wrote:
    radrobd wrote:
    I, radrobd, hereby declare I am an official member of The Soup fanclub. I promise that I shall watch every episode (Unless an emergency) and all ways laugh at Joel's zany remarks. I will always uphold The Soup. As an official member of The Soup Fan club, I shall protect The Soup. Positions : Keeper Of Spencer's Creepy Flesh-Colored Beard and Kim Kardashian's Big Ass and Sex Tape
    no

Ok, I'll be the keeper of Kim Kardashian's Big Ass and Sex Tape and Denise Richards COLON It's Complicated

Edited on 07/19/2008 12:39am
    Edited 2 total times.

JEEZburger

[15]Jul 27, 2008
    • level: 6
    radrobd wrote:

sssquarepants wrote:
    radrobd wrote:
    sssquarepants wrote:
    radrobd wrote:
    I, radrobd, hereby declare I am an official member of The Soup fanclub. I promise that I shall watch every episode (Unless an emergency) and all ways laugh at Joel's zany remarks. I will always uphold The Soup. As an official member of The Soup Fan club, I shall protect The Soup. Positions : Keeper Of Spencer's Creepy Flesh-Colored Beard and Kim Kardashian's Big Ass and Sex Tape
    no

Ok, I'll be the keeper of Kim Kardashian's Big Ass and Sex Tape and Denise Richards COLON It's Complicated

thats so funny

darknaruto44

[16]Sep 1, 2008
    • level: 20

I, darknaruto44, hereby declare I am an official member of The Soup fanclub. I promise that I shall watch every episode (Unless an emergency) and all ways laugh at Joel's zany remarks. I will always uphold The Soup. As an official member of The Soup Fan club, I shall protect The Soup.

Positions: Keeper Of Super Hills Me, the I'm Lou's Bi+ch Shirt, and "I'm going to pull your endocrine system out of your body."

zxc11435

[17]Sep 10, 2008
    • level: 10

I, zxc11435, hereby declare I am an official member of The Soup fanclub. I promise that I shall watch every episode (Unless an emergency) and all ways laugh at Joel's zany remarks. I will always uphold The Soup. As an official member of The Soup Fan club, I shall protect The Soup.

Positions: Keeper of the spaghetti cat.

radrobd

[18]Sep 10, 2008
    zxc11435 wrote:

I, zxc11435, hereby declare I am an official member of The Soup fanclub. I promise that I shall watch every episode (Unless an emergency) and all ways laugh at Joel's zany remarks. I will always uphold The Soup. As an official member of The Soup Fan club, I shall protect The Soup.

Positions: Keeper of the spaghetti cat.

Good one, I was going to change my position but I knew someone would beat me to it.

Nethicus

[19]Nov 24, 2008
    • level: 6

I, Nethicus, hereby declare I am an official member of The Soup fanclub. I promise that I shall watch every episode (Unless an emergency) and all ways laugh at Joel's zany remarks. I will always uphold The Soup. As an official member of The Soup Fan club, I shall protect The Soup.

My position: I am the real reason Steve Edwards is pissed off each week.

BlackCowDeath

[20]Nov 24, 2008
    I, BCD, hereby declare I am an official member of The Soup fanclub. I promise that I shall watch every episode (Unless an emergency) and all ways laugh at Joel's zany remarks. I will always uphold The Soup. As an official member of The Soup Fan club, I shall protect The Soup.

My position: Keeper of Tyra's kegel exercise clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgJU5egBavA