The Space Kidettes

NBC (ended 1967)

The Space Kidettes Fan Reviews (2)

6.1
  • The Space Kiddetts was a great cartoon about a group of kids that could fly through space.

The Space Kiddetts was a great cartoon about a group of kids that could fly through space. I watched this as a kid during the original run. The Space Kiddetts was a great cartoon about a group of kids that could fly through space. I continue to watch it on Boomarang whenever it's on. Captain Skyhook was always trying to get their treasure map and Static was always wanting to hurt them. Of course, Captain Skyhook would always tell him you can't do that to little kids and then punish him in some way. Pupstar remains one of my favorite cartoon dogs of all time.
  • A wonderful cartoon.

This was a cartoon I watched as a child in the 80's. At the time I had no idea it was an old cartoon airing reruns, it was brand new to me. I thoroughly enjoyed this cartoon growing up and think it's a shame that if they could air a cartoon 20 years after it's initial run, that they can't do the same today. Cartoons today stink, they should just reair all the old good ones, they'll always be brand new to kids.

Space Kiddetts was a wonderful cartoon about a group of kids with bubble helmets and jet packs who could fly through space. What kid wouldn't love to be able to do that? They definitely need to bring this cartoon back.