The Spectacular Spider-Man

Accomplices

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Oct 07, 2009 on Disney XD

• "Wow you guys play hot potato hard core"

I have to say that I was impressed by how good it was,
    the was story has been done before a bunch of people going after something that only one of them can have,and in this case it is specks to the Rhino and Silver Sable, Hammerhead,Roderick Kingsly,Spider-mam, Doctor Octopus and Rhino all want it.And it is all go no one gets it for long I quote Spider-man "Wow you guys play hot potato hard core"in the end no one gets it and the Rhino goes to prison and the gang war has began.the room where the auction was in looked really the architecture was very interesting.And Black Cat at the start made it even better.
  • The entire episode is basically one giant fight over a box.

This is the first time we see Black Cat this season and I was somewhat eager to see what she would be up to. No, she's basically "shooed" away by Hammerhead as an auction goes underway for a dangerous new item. Silver Sable debuts (and she's the best looking character on the show) and she, 'Head, and Doc Ock start a bidding war that flies into ridiculously high numbers (if these people have this much money, why do they make petty bank robberies anyway?)

In Parker's daily life, the only thing that's really going on is that he misses a date with Liz. The bulk of the episode is everyone fighting over this little case (which could potentially be dangerous). Rhyno shows up, there's an unrealized theme of partnership, and just non-stop action for a good 15minutes, of this 20 minute show. Not good enough.