TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

The Spectacular Spider-Man Forums

Disney XD (ended 2009)

The Daily Bugle Lounge - The Off-Topic Thread

  • Avatar of jwgrlrrajn

    jwgrlrrajn

    [41]Nov 11, 2009
    • member since: 07/14/07
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 2,915
    TSSM: Green Goblin

    TAS: Hobgoblin

    Movies: Doc Ock

    I haven't read any of the comics.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of frostbite200

    frostbite200

    [42]Nov 12, 2009
    • member since: 06/02/09
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 1,385
    Some thing weird just happened my post count just jumped from 718 to 1430
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of frostbite200

    frostbite200

    [43]Nov 12, 2009
    • member since: 06/02/09
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 1,385
    frostbite200 wrote:
    Some thing weird just happened my post count just jumped from 718 to 1430
    OK now it's fixed.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of frostbite200

    frostbite200

    [44]Nov 12, 2009
    • member since: 06/02/09
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 1,385
    frostbite200 wrote:
    frostbite200 wrote:
    Some thing weird just happened my post count just jumped from 718 to 1430
    OK now it's fixed.
    Annnnd now it's back.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of frostbite200

    frostbite200

    [45]Nov 12, 2009
    • member since: 06/02/09
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 1,385
    frostbite200 wrote:
    frostbite200 wrote:
    frostbite200 wrote:
    Some thing weird just happened my post count just jumped from 718 to 1430
    OK now it's fixed.
    Annnnd now it's back.
    Weird.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jwgrlrrajn

    jwgrlrrajn

    [46]Nov 12, 2009
    • member since: 07/14/07
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 2,915
    Darn right I just wasted seven seconds reading that. Hmmph.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of frostbite200

    frostbite200

    [47]Nov 12, 2009
    • member since: 06/02/09
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 1,385
    jwgrlrrajn wrote:
    Darn right I just wasted seven seconds reading that. Hmmph.
    LOL
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SpideyFan914

    SpideyFan914

    [48]Nov 13, 2009
    • member since: 02/08/06
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 7,503

    I'm at my dad's apartment and he has Disney XD and I'm watching TSSM right now!!!!!!!!!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of beegk

    beegk

    [49]Nov 14, 2009
    • member since: 07/26/08
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 2,064
    Yewww help them ratings Spideyfan... Help them goood.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jwgrlrrajn

    jwgrlrrajn

    [50]Nov 14, 2009
    • member since: 07/14/07
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 2,915
    beegk wrote:
    Yewww help them ratings Spideyfan... Help them goood.

    One of the reasons I refuse to watch the eps on youtube.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of frostbite200

    frostbite200

    [51]Nov 14, 2009
    • member since: 06/02/09
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 1,385
    jwgrlrrajn wrote:
    beegk wrote:
    Yewww help them ratings Spideyfan... Help them goood.

    One of the reasons I refuse to watch the eps on youtube.
    I can honestly say that I have never watched an TSSM episode on youtube.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Twisted-Alien

    Twisted-Alien

    [52]Nov 14, 2009
    • member since: 03/13/06
    • level: 73
    • rank: Red 308 GTS Ferrari
    • posts: 5,561
    SpideyFan914 wrote:

    I'm at my dad's apartment and he has Disney XD and I'm watching TSSM right now!!!!!!!!!

    I haven't watched a single episode since season 2 came back from its little "break."

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SpideyFan914

    SpideyFan914

    [53]Nov 14, 2009
    • member since: 02/08/06
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 7,503

    frostbite200 wrote:
    jwgrlrrajn wrote:
    beegk wrote:
    Yewww help them ratings Spideyfan... Help them goood.
    One of the reasons I refuse to watch the eps on youtube.
    I can honestly say that I have never watched an TSSM episode on youtube.

    But wait - you have seen Season 2, right? Hold on a second, where do you live?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of frostbite200

    frostbite200

    [54]Nov 15, 2009
    • member since: 06/02/09
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 1,385
    SpideyFan914 wrote:

    frostbite200 wrote:
    jwgrlrrajn wrote:
    beegk wrote:
    Yewww help them ratings Spideyfan... Help them goood.
    One of the reasons I refuse to watch the eps on youtube.
    I can honestly say that I have never watched an TSSM episode on youtube.

    But wait - you have seen Season 2, right? Hold on a second, where do you live?

    (I have such a smug face right now)In New Zealand all of season two finished playing on FREE TO AIR TV back August.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SpideyFan914

    SpideyFan914

    [55]Nov 15, 2009
    • member since: 02/08/06
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 7,503
    frostbite200 wrote:
    SpideyFan914 wrote:

    frostbite200 wrote:
    jwgrlrrajn wrote:
    beegk wrote:
    Yewww help them ratings Spideyfan... Help them goood.
    One of the reasons I refuse to watch the eps on youtube.
    I can honestly say that I have never watched an TSSM episode on youtube.

    But wait - you have seen Season 2, right? Hold on a second, where do you live?

    (I have such a smug face right now)In New Zealand all of season two finished playing on FREE TO AIR TV back August.

    Oh.... I thought New Zealand got it along with Australia....

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of frostbite200

    frostbite200

    [56]Nov 15, 2009
    • member since: 06/02/09
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 1,385
    No,that is like saying the USA would get it at the same time as Canada.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of theportal

    theportal

    [57]Nov 16, 2009
    • member since: 05/07/06
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 17,175
    Nick Toons UK aired the whole of season 2 back in April. I watched it like crazy that month and for some of May.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SpideyFan914

    SpideyFan914

    [58]Nov 16, 2009
    • member since: 02/08/06
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 7,503
    Oh.... Okay....
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jwgrlrrajn

    jwgrlrrajn

    [59]Nov 17, 2009
    • member since: 07/14/07
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 2,915
    I can't wait for tomorrow night, the final two episodes of season two are finally airing.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of frostbite200

    frostbite200

    [60]Nov 17, 2009
    • member since: 06/02/09
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 1,385
    jwgrlrrajn wrote:
    I can't wait for tomorrow night, the final two episodes of season two are finally airing.
    You won't be disappointed.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.