The Steve Harvey Show

The WB (ended 2002)

SrRui

The Steve Harvey Show Fan Reviews (93)

• Inventions

Does anyone know what episode I can find the ladies with their inventions? I didn't see it, but my son did. Thanks
  • those damn tv's

Hey Mr Harvey, I love your show I like when you do the couples thing. I was watching your show today, did you really crush that guy's tvs, man you could have donated those bad boys to I just want to say keep up the good work. I also watch the family feud, it come on after your talk show, so I have you for 2 hours in the afternoon and I look forward to your shows everyday!!!!!
  • Steve Harvey's talk show keeps you laughing with honesty!

Hi Steve I am a recently retired School Teacher who generally watch your talk show day and some nights. God has gifted you with humor and honesty to tell it like it is and I pray that God continues to bless may come to your show in the future for some dating advice or a hook-up if that is in God's plan for just want to thank you for the wonderful Sugar bash box i received today as a gift from your show from a contest I entered awhile back, it was a great surprise. There are so many quality wonderful things enclosed which reflect the quality person you are and that your show personifies. God bless you and your family and staff!
  • all shows in Indiana

When will some shows besides reruns be shown on Indiana stations. The whole month of march 2014 was reruns from the month of February I am one viewer who has quit watching for being tired of reruns. Come on this is a fairly new show all the other talk shows are up to date except the doctors .Lets see some new shows.
  • Term "Widow" does not confine itself to being 'old".....

I watched your show on which you had some 'advisor' telling a woman not to describe herself in the dating scene as a widow, because that made her think of someone 'old", and you agreed with her. I would like to direct your attention to the many 'widows' of our military who were made that status defending our country. The term 'widow' does NOT conjure up any pictures of old ladies to me. I have been a part of the military for many years, and I, for one, take offense at this description and derogatory comments of being 'old' just to be a widow. I believe this show aired on or about 2/6/2014
  • Believe in Steve!

Steve, you have made me laugh and enjoy each show. I record each show, making sure I get your enjoyment. I feel like an orphan due to the fact that my family won the Alpha 1 lottery. Alpha 1 is a heredity lung disease. I am very blessed to have a wonderful husband. I would love to see a show on Alpha 1, bringing the awareness to others. My father passed at 42, mom at 69, brother at 51. I am a ZZ and doing better than most with the rare disease. A doctor performed a hysterectomy on me in '08, I am a miracle. I bleed out all my blood after he cut my aorta artery, bladder, and nerves.

Thank You for making me smile each day, you are blessed!

I relate to many of your shows, I came from many bad habits of family. I always walked the high road. My daughter is amazing and have hopes of being an actress. How could she get a audition or start? She lived and worked in New York until due to money, she had to move home. She works here and does small plays in Austin, TX. I would like to see her make it big in my life. She is beautiful (no Lie), smart (no Lie, double major degree from and Wm. Esper of NY). Single at 29, lost her guy when she moved to NY. Please help Kimberly Gifford from Austin, TX with a start. Her roommate became Miss New York when they moved there together from Austin. Kim needs stardom.

Thank You Steve, we both adore your everything!
  • I saw your show January 31, 2014

I was touched by the way you and the program decided to send the woman to Las Vegas with her friends. I have been married 28 years. My oldest son got married last may 2013 and my youngest son gets married August 17, 2014.

My husband and I have devoted our entire lives to working and caring for our two children. We have never been on a honeymoon or vacation alone. We struggle month-to-month. My husband reached retirement age for the State of Missouri October 31, 2013. he has worked with the State for 28 years but their pay scale is so low in comparison nationally that living has been tight.

Is there anything we can do to make a little extra money with your show so we can take a vacation alone for the first time in our married/dating life? We have never really been on a date either. I love him very much and would love to surprise him with such a gift!

Thank you for reading my message! You keep my life joyful with laughter! I love you Steve Harvey! You are a beautiful person!

Norma Rachelle Kifer

660-672-5025

1007 Santa Fe Trails

Boonville, MO 65233

• I AM DOWN BUT I HAVEN'T GIVEN UP.

I was in the hospital just coming out of a three day coma totally in distress because of my terminal illness and your show was on television. You made me laugh despite what I was going through. I will always respect and love you. Thank You
  • Dec 27 th give aways

HI Steve:My wife and I watch all your shows since thay started on Tv. We see you give away all kinds of stuff ,like on friday Dec 27th we would to come to your show , but we are both disabled and I cannot are most generous and I would like to know if you every give away any of the items you gave away on friday to people at home?

• Christmas Giveaways!!

Hi Steve,

I love seeing your talk show when I'm able to be home from work and also watching you on your game show also! I love your humor on the game show and how you deal with people's problems. What you did on today's show for the wife and two children who had not seen their soldier father for a year was precious. That was such a special Christmas gift for them!

I spent most of any Christmas funds this year on a family of 6 in dire need --- spent more on them than my own family! So getting anything for myself was non-existent! I never win anything, so being considered for any of your Christmas giveaways would be such a thrill!

I don't see a link for Christmas giveaways, but I did see all these posts here for it. So I hope this is correct ... Thank you again for your humor and care for others that you exhibit !!

Kathy
  • Winning

Hi, I love your Show Steve. love your Interview with President Obama. I was trying to win but it doesn't tell you where to go to win.

Love YA
  • I HAVE ALWAYS LOVE TO LISTEN TO YOU

I AM A MOTHER OF 6 KIDS WHO LOVES AND SUPPORTS EVERY THING YOU DO. FROM RADIO TO . I JUST LOVE YOU
  • Line Dancing

Hey Steve Harvey: My name is Mary Williams and I am a line dance instructor. I would like to come on your show with my students and show you some line dances. My email address is Please contact me as soon as you can. We would it very much and sure you would too. Thanking you in advance.
  • Lumberjack Gal

4.5
    Poor James must be pretty desperate! He was on the Bachelorette and didn't get chosen, now he lost out again! Just sayin'

• curious

why does the show use a fake "scream" track and shows the audience "golf" clapping?
  • God Bless

I love the
  • Steve Harvey Show - Best Talk Show

Steve Harvey is the funniest man alive!! You are funny, caring, honest and a really decent man. I watch your show daily before I watch anything else. It lifts my spirits and I never know what is going to happen. I have watched all of your stand-up comedy, your previous TV show and I listen to your radio talk show when it comes up on my dial . I have all of your One man shows on tape or through purchase. I want you to succeed with this talk show so I want to remind you TV is a medium that is easy for haters to hurt you the most. People can be mean and critical so remember to be more humble, do not brag too much, use the word we for your team and not the word I so much and realize that your Ask Steve segment is great but be careful and do not always say what you want to say because if you hurt those women's feelings they will never let you forget it. The reason Oprah succeeded so much is because she always gave stuff away, so give more stuff away. It does not have to cost a lot. People just want free stuff since most folks are greedy and selfish, truth be told. Your books got you here plus the love of Jesus so remember the market that you have opened up. Your clothes are the best, always have been but the vests do add weight to you so your stylist might consider some looks without so many vests. Just my opinion, doesn't mean I am right! (smile) I am a 66 year old professional black woman who lived in Cleveland for a few years as a child and I recently retired. I have lived and traveled all over the world and I raised my sisters and brother and 3 daughters and currently one grandson after my middle daughter became a widow. I did all of that while working full time in high profile management positions and acquiring a graduate degree, so I know God is everything to me! I married when I was 17 and my ex-husband and I currently live a few blocks from each other and have remained friends for the past 49 years+. I never remarried! I want only the best for you and your family since you are an example of what God can do in a person's life! Man you are so funny I just laugh until I cry and I watch your comedy from years ago over and over! I guess I need to get a life! (laugh) Be well, young man!
  • He' my HEART, MY LOVE, MY COMPANION.

Hi Steve, I am currently looking at your show in Newark, De. You have the hottest husbands on tv today, well, I can say without even trying to say anything that's not true with my husband, he has been a very good father, a wonderful husband. We will be coming up to our 51th wedding anniversary. We've never had a honeymoon but I have him. Iove him although I've made him angry sometimes the newest thing I did which my children calls me impulsive, I brought a car without consulting him. He didn't speak to me for 2 weeks. He's not paying for it, I am. I'm am a retired church musician and stil love my sweetheart.
  • im doing me

steve one day my man told me hes doing him so I felt that was an open invation to do me was I wrong
  • june 18th 2013 eptsode

i'm a 79 white woman and i got my first chihuahua 5 months ago a gift from my grandson and i'm so happy with also the girl with the hair makeover, she was so beautiful,i think Halle Berry was most beautiful when her hair was short like that and by the way she is my favorite actress and as for you Steve, i am rooting for you to win the award this year i absolutely love family feud and this show too.
  • manty hose...

truth, i learned awhile back, quite awhile back. but some hunters wear nylons to aid in the warmth factor, as while walking the friction from the nylons help keep the legs warm. plus they keep them cold pants from freezing your legs when you start walking after being still for awhile. i was working in a warehouse that heat was not available when i learned this. and there were winter days that i would wear them and they did make a difference. ild like to think there will be some hunters out there that could back me up on this. and i am sorry if i disclosed a manly hunting secret. but then again they are really that much different from the leggings you see runners wearing running down the street. at least those have a purpose.
  • Racial & Political Views

I appreciate Steve's talent and gift! I love that he is sincere about his family and faith. However, you finally lost me as a viewer. When you brought Michelle Obama on the show, I wasn't happy, but we all have a right to our beliefs and opinions. Lately, you are pushing the envelop and using your "comedy" as a platform and/or excuse for ignorance. Namely, your racial comment (Octomom) and your rant about the NRA by limiting the facts. This show is for entertainment, not a platform for your agenda!
  • TRICKING ME!

I stopped watching because nothing scheduled is what actually plays. Oprah scheduled for 4-26, instead my DVR had Zumba on it. 4-25 scheduled show was about pranks, but it was actually about expensive foods. 4-23 was scheduled to be about a coupon lady and the show recorded was about a kid millionaire! And so on, for every needs to be done? I love his show, but what I anticipate seeing isn't what I record! FRUSTRATED
  • The Opray episode

I loved I have a personal live in Atlanta and have been trying to get a rep from "Tyler Perry's" to review my work, to no feel my work (writings), subect will touch more people than can be imagined. I won't send any of it because I don't it "accidentally apprehened by" unsavory folk. Is it possible that you can help? You might not feel that you can help, but I bet it will make you you for letting me comment
  • 21 pounds in 21 days

Hi Steve I have the book and had planned on starting program but hey I'll be 78 on Sunday and sat here and realized it costs an arm and leg to just get all the necesssary products. Then the food. please let your viewers and audience know what the cost is the one set of products is 213.00 then you have to buy about 70.00 worth of other products if you can find them then your food every three days hey I get a check once a month but rest assured i will be on this program at least by June. Thanks steve love your shows.
  • Just showed the mother of the I'm a mother of the groom and can't find any dresses

I have had several months to find a dress, I go and buy several dresses bring them home and oh my gosh I take them back. Steve can you give me some ideas on where and whom can I call to find the right dress.
  • steve harvey 10

Hi steve Im a 56 year old women,Ive never meet my would like to see him just to see what he looks mother raised me and my sister by her self,witch was a great dill of do know his name and it is mark cicel. My spelling is bad I there anything you could do to help name is marcell hines I live at 123 alex dr mt holly nc and my phone number is 704-822-9450,If there is anything you can do please let me you.10
  • Steve Harvey TV Show

Steve - My name is Newton Robinson, i live in Albuquerque, NM and I love your show on the coffee industry. I am in a business call Organo Gold that infused a natural herb call Ganoderma Lucidum in coffee and licensed in over 35 countries. My favorite is the Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee that included this herb in their product. The herb is helping to fight maladies such as HIV, cancer, low and high blood pressure, diabetes, just to name a few. The coffee is good and several customers has testimomies of improvement in their health. My contact # is 5054808184. Love your show.
  • $40.00 ToooooMuch

3.5
    Why promote dishonesty? On a recent show you justified a young girl receiving from a clerk $40 more in change than due her as a blessing. She heartily agreed by giving you a thumbs up. Guess who makes up the difference, Steve? This goes somewhat beyond entertainment/comedy.
  • VALENTINE SHOWS

Steve i'm in Cameroon IN AFRICA n i do everything possible to follow your show cause it the best hour of my day i forget everything n just laugh. With so much love n life changing words i just love you