Most shocking and most expected lie detector results

Mythdon

[1]Jul 22, 2008
    • level: 7

What were the most shocking lie detector results? What were the most expected lie detector results?

The most shocking for me was in the episode "Steve Explodes #3", the one about a guy who was accused of killing his son by ittentionally causing a car accident that was intended to kill his wife.

The most expected for me was in the episode where a guy was accused of molesting his 4 year old boy and kept walking off the stage.

Edited on 07/22/2008 3:46pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kdtfiles

[2]Jul 23, 2008
    • level: 23
    Agree with the most shocking one, I was mostly sure the lady was telling the truth, with how much of a jerk the guy was being, but my jaw near dropped when it showed he told the truth and the lady was the liar.

Most expected - the one where the grandma brought her son and daughter inlaw onto the show because there kid - her grand daughter - had all these bruses on her body, they said it was from a fall, then they said that the grand mother did it. When the results came out that the parents lied, and showed they knew they knew what happend to the girl, was like DUH THEY DID IT.

crzza

[3]Jul 27, 2008
    • level: 49
    I was suprised with the results of the one with Casey.. I don't know the episode name but it was that women and her ex-husband and current husband were accusing of touching her daughter.