The Steve Wilkos Show Forums

Daily 12:00 PM on Between Seasons

Steve at his maddest and calmest?.

Mythdon

[1]Feb 29, 2008
    • level: 7
    I wonder. When do you Steve was at his maddest and calmest?.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

lae10

[2]Mar 4, 2008
    • level: 40
    I saw this one episode when this guy tried to push Steve out of his way and Steve pushed him up against a wall.

Y2May17

[3]Mar 28, 2008
    • level: 5
    I think he was at his calmest in an episode that aired today, 3-27-08. The show was about a 15-year-old girl who wanted her father to sign his parental rights away. Steve was stern with the dad and made him stand up throughout the show, but he didn't yell at him or call him a b*** or anything like that.

lae10

[4]Apr 8, 2008
    • level: 40
    Y2May17 wrote:
    I think he was at his calmest in an episode that aired today, 3-27-08. The show was about a 15-year-old girl who wanted her father to sign his parental rights away. Steve was stern with the dad and made him stand up throughout the show, but he didn't yell at him or call him a b*** or anything like that.

Yeah, I saw that. It was a different side of Steve that I haven't seen. I mean the father signed his parental rights away because it's what his daughter wanted. I think that was something that Steve was proud of.

DOMOJITA

[5]Jun 12, 2008
    • level: 18
    at his most maddest was todays episode when a man was accused for trying to kill his wife but insted he killed there son and steve was so mad he threw a chair right into the steve wilkos show logo and really got mad at the man becouse he kept interupting him but it turned out it was his wife who lyed and the man was telling the truth

kdtfiles

[6]Jul 3, 2008
    • level: 23
    DOMOJITA wrote:
    at his most maddest was todays episode when a man was accused for trying to kill his wife but insted he killed there son and steve was so mad he threw a chair right into the steve wilkos show logo and really got mad at the man becouse he kept interupting him but it turned out it was his wife who lyed and the man was telling the truth
    Saw that one, I was getting just as mad as Steve was, but when the he threw the chair and the camers paused when it stuck in the wall I was, wow, went from being mad to thinking that was really cool

kdtfiles

[7]Jul 3, 2008
    • level: 23
    Maddest - Yep, when he tossed the chair.

Calmest - the one when the two boys were on asking their deadbeat mom to sign over her rights so their dad and stepmom could raise them, when the mom had the papers and was struggling with the thought of sign them, Steve got real quiet and was talking to her.

Losterrific

[8]Sep 9, 2008
    • level: 9

The Calmest i've seen is today's episode Left for Dead

About 18 your old Jason who confronts the parents of his dead friend; whom was left for dead 3 years back in a car.