The Steve Wilkos Show Forums

Daily 12:00 PM on Between Seasons

The worst guest and stupidest guest, and most shocking episode.

Mythdon

[1]Jan 9, 2008
    • level: 7
    Who is the worst and stupidest guest? and what is the most shocking episode you seen?.
    Edited on 01/09/2008 5:21pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

xsarah8

[2]Jan 12, 2008
    • level: 1
    There are so many good episodes/guests to be nominated in these categories. It's hard to say.

bearerofgnomes

[3]Jan 16, 2008
    • level: 6
    i'll tell you the most shocking guest was on monday the 14th where the crackhead tore down her house for drugs. that was crazy, never seen something like that before. stupid guest? let me see.....the night before sunday where that lady gave her 4 year old son away and stayed with the guy who molested him. what a stupid b-tch.

lae10

[4]Feb 28, 2008
    • level: 40
    One of the dumbest guests I've seen was a mother who hadn't seen her son for nine years. She had been doing drugs and stuff like that. She claimed that she had been clean for nine years and needed time to figure things out. If she had been clean for nine years, why didn't she see her son during that nine years? She said she needed time to figure things out. It doesn't take nine years to figure out whether or not you want to see your child or not. When the boy came on the show he was 12 years old. He was smart for a 12 year old. He told his mother that she wasn't his mother anymore and that he was sick and tired of her lies, and he wants nothing more to do with her. I just think the mother didn't have one good excuse for not seeing her son for nine years.

deleter22

[5]Mar 20, 2008
    • level: 3
    I would have to say the worst guest for me(also the most dissapointing episode) is the mother who suffered from Munchausen By Proxy syndrome. Aside from the obvious, I was dissapointed in this episode(and Steve) because he didnt really lay the heat on this mother who poisons her own child; while he hounds mothers who havent seen their children in 4 years, this one in particular was poisoning her daughter with nail polish and needles and what-not(allegedly for attention). From what i understand nail polish poisoning can be fatal or cause permanent disabilities. And if this werent enough ,again it seems as though Steve contridicts himself giving this mother help as she takes "no responsibility" for what the evidence and lie detector conclusively, consistently prove. I dont believe every person shows emotion exactly the same so im not really for Steve's theory of teary eyes being the merit of serious individual situations or emotions. In any case most people can fake it if they have too. Again most shocking guest, one; if not the stupidest guest in my opinion. I wonder why most guests feel that the testimonials and physical evidence collected or presented against the accused, is hereby rendered invalid, soley by the accused verbally denying all charges. I personally think most of steve's guests that follow this pattern defy if not insult, logic, common sence, and the intelligence of all within hearing radius.

RGO03

[6]Mar 31, 2008
    • level: 9
    For me, the stupidest guest had to be the woman who let a convicted pedofile live with her. She had a daughter who was 14 or 15 years old. At first, you couldn't blame her, because she had no clue as to what he did, but after she found out, all she did was make him leave the house for a week, and then invited him back in. Granted, at the end of the show, she decided not to let him live with them anymore, but she still seemed to want him to be involved in their lives. What an idiot. As for most shocking, I think it would have to be the woman that Steve spoke to from prison. She helped her boyfriend torture her little boy to death. Steve tried to make her feel some kind of remorse for doing this, and to even make her admit what she did, but she didn't. She remained expressionless throughout the show, and even smiled, like she was proud of herself. At one point, she cried, but it turned out that she was crying because she was upset that she was in jail, not because of what she did to her son. It was a very bone chilling moment.

dancingbeatle

[7]May 1, 2008
    • level: 45
    One of the episodes from last week. The girl was only 4 or 5, and had been touched by 7 different men. The mother didn't believe her, and beat the girl. The mother wasn't on drugs or mental, and she wanted the girl backs who's now 10. Poor girl has to have consulting. I'd say this is one of the worst/studpiest. One of the most shocking for me was Lattie McGee.

quintex96

[8]Apr 23, 2012
    • level: 9
    The Lattie episode was shocking, but equally shocking was the devil mom episode, where the mother let her 7-year old daughter get raped in a hotel by men with sex toys, it was so horrifiying that Steve actually had tears in his eyes after yelling at that woman. Stupidest guest would have to be one guy who never bothered to clean his apartment, there was dog crap everywhere and he never picked it up or fed his step-kids, he couldn't come up with a good reason for not cleaning his house, said he carried his kids the whole time he was with them so they never touched the floor, LOL yeah right dumbass!

philipnichol7

[9]Sep 18, 2013
    • level: 1

Mythdon wrote:
    Who is the worst and stupidest guest? and what is the most shocking episode you seen?.
    Worst episode was the 'man' who broke his kids leg,and the monster who was out to infect people with AIDS!