The Steve Wilkos Show

Weekdays on Premiered Sep 10, 2007 In Season

The Steve Wilkos Show Fan Reviews page 2 of 8

7.8
  • KEEP TEACHING THESE YOUNG PEOPLE

that their body is their body and NO means no, please.

too many people are being abuse out there babies, kids, teens and adults ,I am so glad you are bring this out in the open its been in the dark too long, please keep helping those who are being abuse because they do need a voice and you steve are there voice. thank you for those who lost their voice can now be heard
  • catch those criminals

Thanks Steve for all your experience in law in for cement. We need more people like you in every town to catch those nasty are putting their nasty hands on innocent up the good rate you 100%
  • I taped him abusing me with your show in the background

Hi Steve! I was being verbally abused, real bad one day. Started to video him with iPad . Your show was on the TV, so I was taping him with your show in the background. Got him on camera coming at me, you can tell there is a struggle, then the iPad falls to the floor and all you see is the ceiling fan. This was not uncommon. Seeing your show playing while he got me . . Well, I had him arrested and have a ppo on him. Thank you Steve!
  • mean as steve.

Love your show,everyone in my house watches your wish you could set up a boxing ring so that you can just beat the crap out of these guys who hit have been with men like that in my pass,not no more,i am 58 years old with a great husband who loves me very am as mean as you if not meaner,and i could never live a person like husband who i love and still love never hit walks a can i please have a t-shirt?Send it to Katie brady at 772 apple ave Ukiah,ca 95482.
  • my married life

hi my name is Cassandra McCarthy I had gotten married April 19th of this yeah, and I have a 6 month old daughter (Jessica Faith McCarthy) well me and my husband just got into a big fight like 2 weeks ago, and come to find out he has been stealing stuff and returning the stuff back, well I had just went to court on the 21 of this month, and him, his mom tells the judge that I was doing drugs and drinking around my daughter, and caused me to lose my daughter... what do I do Steve I have tried everything please help me Steve
  • My story

I would like to attach my story.......
  • Criminal Police Misconduct and Exploitation of Polygraph (Electromechanical Instrument) for Media Entertainment-

2.5

03/15/13

From: Vinney Elias-

To: Steve Wilkos-

For the record:

Steve-you are a former law enforcement officer: You obviously are aware of the fact that polygraph devices are not accurate. The courts almost uniformly reject the results of a polygraph device when offered in evidence for the purpose of establishing guilt or innocence, due to its unreliability. Some jurisdictions will not allow evidence of a polygraph to be introduced for any purpose, even if all parties have stipulated to its admission.

I just have to say as a matter of opinion Steve, that it seems by all measures that you are clearly in the business of exploiting the polygraph (electromachanical instrument) device for media entertainment and for a livelyhood: Man, what a bad way to go about it and thereby contribute to the dissolution or the break-up of families and loved ones! Do you get a thrill out of all this? Think about it for a moment: In the name of the almight dollar ($) you are executing and exploiting the polygraph machine for the sake of your livelyhood and thereby ruining the lives of many! You are only thinking about yourself! Come on Mr. Wilkos be a man and stand-up and wake-up to the reality of the issue! Do you realize the seriouseness of this matter? Can't you find some other means of employment? I am sure that you can---go to the Maury Show or Jerry Springer Show for employment, but: Unfortunatley, they to also utilize the employment with respect to the use of the polygraph device for the mere media entertainment and dollar profits for their advantage- am I not right Mr Wilkos?

Remember Mr. Steve Wilkos: The "Steve Wilkos Show" is all about you, you exploiting the polygraph device on your Show, and yes, about money and profits, and the contibuting with respect without remorse or emotion on your part to the the break-up or dissolution of marriages, families, friendships, etc! These actions on your part overall but surely is what constitutes the negative brew with respect to the substance of your Show if you want to even call it a 'Show!'

And oh yes: About police corruption or criminal police misconduct; Obviously on one of your shows dated April 22, 2013 you scoffed at and totally ridiculed and made a scene out of them (Your 'guests') when they stated that they witnessed police misconduct, brutality and corruption and you all you did was laugh at them and started yelling and screaming at the top of your voice! Come on Mr. former police officer, remember the huge major police scandal corruption conspiracy from the Eastern seaboard several years ago, namely, Scorpio? Think about it-

Vinney in California-
  • I have sound spy equipment stalkers that sexually assult my body and use sexual hipnosis on me

Steve,starting about a year ago I have been stalked by either a secret admirer or a sexual criminal they are using some type of sound spy equipment to listen and talk to me 24 hours a day they use mostly sexual hipnosis on me and sexual assults using sound I want to know if this is an admier or a criminal please send some type of police sound equipment to my home and listen and talk to them my address is 34202sw212ave 344st west palm drive 33034 florida city florida I need an expert in sound spy equipment to track them my parent shouldnt know about it so keep it secret when you get there using long range spy equipment my names Luke Lott my e-mail is I tried the police and everyone else I could think of please get to the bottum of this I want to meet them or I want them to go to jail they already put atleast a thousand sexual assults on my cant take it.
  • Fan in Florida

Steve I watch your show everyday and I want to say that you are wonderful. You tell people what everyone else is afraid to say. I am watching your show right now about the man that is selling his girlfriend's body because he thinks she is his property and should take care of him. I hope you get her the help to get away from this monster. It is sad that we have some men in this day and time that feel this way. Keep up the good work.

Carla in Florida
  • hell in canada...............

to much to wright,if you can,i invite you to my sight ...3 year old needs well as my little a single dad of to my baby gril was betten to years ago cop is covering it up i demand justic. you being an x cop may help her pass the horiffic fear when she see a come to her school even for druge awereness she runs away from the school strate home to me evertime
  • #1 talk show host....

I have read some of these post. IF you don't like Steve, Don't watch him. I for one, Love Steve Wilco, He doesn't let Ignorant abusive people get by with their wish he had the ability to Bitch Slap some of them think Steve is a great guy and role model ...
  • THE MARCH 26,2013 SHOW

STEVE IM VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU THAT YOU DIDNT HANDLE THIS SITUATION IN A ADULT MANNER. AS WE CAN ALL PLAINLY SEE THAT THE OLDER MOTHER INLAW MANIPULATED THE REAL MOM WHEN SHE WAS YOUNG 15 AN PREGNANT. THE TRUE MOM PAST HER TEST THAT SHE WAS A VERY CARING MOM THE WHOLE 17 YEARS OF HIS LIFE. AN YOU NEVER FOR ONE MINUTE GET ON THAT LADY FOR LIEN. AN RUINING THAT MOMS LIFE WITH HER OWN KID. YOU DROP THE BALL BUDDY AN ME ,MY WIFE AN EVERYBODYELSE WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED AN ALL FELT LIKE WE HATED YR SHOW. BECAUSE WE SAW IT AS YOUR ONLY DOING WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO FOR RATINGS. NOT TO HELP STORIES OF REAL LIFE. AN AFTER YOU GET YR RATINGS YOUR KICKING THEM OFF THE STAGE WITH NO FOLLOW UP AN THERE TRAMATIZED BECAUSE YOU DIDNT LET THEM SPEAK THERE PEACE. YOUR WRONG STEVE. YOU DONT WANT THE SAME AFTER THE SHOW RESULTS LIKE JENNY JONES, DO YA?
  • Judgement

4.5
    I don't watch your show everyday, but when I do, you make me so pissed off because you judge people before you have the evidence to prove that they have done something wrong. Screaming at people is rediculous. Just because you were a previous officer does not give you the right to judge before hand. You don't know how to talk to people and they are human just like you are. I can understand it if and when they are guilty of something. We all know that the courts od not accept lie detector tests in the courtroom.
  • U have no right

I love your show but on the show I watched March 15 2013 and u tore up the test results,I wanted to hit u myself. How can u not tell a man if some guy is molesting his little girl because u dont want it on your conscience what he decides to do. That isnt your choice to make. I can tell u now I believe in the law but when it comes to a child,whatever happens to scum who hurt them they deserve it. And no matter how much u say u wouldnt hurt them I dont believe that u wouldnt want to at the moment just like he did. U have gave results to others just as bad,so why not him? Your wrong,Steve .
  • cheaters

hi my name is carrie eiler iam 9 months prenegnt next wensday having the baby march 20 and my husband cheated on me 4 times iam ready to leave him his excuase was he has sexual needs i didnt get prengent myself i love him but i cant take this and one of the girls is his ex
  • Monday's Show March 11 2013

Steve I just wanted to let you know that my son dated the sister of the woman on Monday's show. As a matter of fact he stayed with them for about six months. He also says she is not a good mother or he a good father. I am looking forward to the show. I watch you every day. Just a little heads up about the family that will be on your show. They are not all there in the head. They put my son through hell. At one point they told him he had to go I am not sure why, but he says they are not right. If you may have any questions for my son his name is Daniel Enyart and the phone # is (336) 573-7019.

Yours truly,

Arletta Enyart
  • A lifetime of lies?

Franko and his daughter was separated 4 20 years bcus of a disgusting lie. And u help put them 2gether. This was an amazing and emotional show. I was brought 2 tears. Awesome show.
  • How many lifes ruined?

4.5
    At first I kind of liked in your face protection of all that is right and those that are weak. But I just watched the third show where I am pretty sure the lie detector test was wrong yet these people were ingnored, put down and yelled over. Steve uses these tests as proof postitive that these people cheated, committed child abuse and incest. I truly pray the guy today that says he is going to take another test elsewhere and sue with his results does follow I'll never hear about it and I am sure there was something the "guests" have to sign that don't allow this. Steve, you are taking advantage of educationally challenged, money needing people to come on your show and get with the undeniable "proof" of a lie detector test (which all educated people know is not PROOF and is not even admissable in a court of law). Have a of these not-likeable people really didn't do it.
  • all shows

steve you are a wonderful avocet for the little ones an the ones who cant stick up for them self .,We need more people like you in the world . Thank you !!!!!!
  • WOMEN QUIT BLAMING THE MEN FOR YOUR PREGNANCIES; THIS IS 2013!!

I watch Steve almost everyday. He shouldn't be doggin the men for "getting the girls/women pregnant". First of all, my mother taught me that in order not to get pregnant, you must protect yourself, not depend on a man. As a woman with respect for herself, she does not realize how bad she looks when she has multiple sex partners and don't know who the father of her child is. It is the women's responsibility to make sure she doesn't get pregnant. Most of the time, she either wants to "trap the man"; "live off of child support and not work"; "create drama"; and it is the child that gets hurt through this process. I'm glad my mother taught me how to protect myself because I didn't want no drama; didn't want to be a teenage mother; thought more of myself than to have multiple sex partners and was too embarrassed to have to go to my family doctor or clinic for an STD. Women it 2013, there are to many safety to prevent pregnancy, so Steve you need to lay it on the girls/women, too. Doesn't your wife teach her daughter? Do you want your son to get "trapped"? Even if they put a "cap on it" women can be very treacherous when they want a baby. I'm glad I'm not one of them. I enjoy your show, but as a advocate for fathers, I think you ought to be addressing these girls/women harder than you do.
  • Well worth recording!

The show,Steve, hopefully can make a difference, as I'm sure it does. Keep up the good work!

WHERE CAN i GET ONE OF THOSE CHAIRS? GOTTA GET ONE!
  • to Laura fields

hey you wanted to see steve wilkos wife google Rachelle wilkos she is a blonde. as for his whole family no pictures of his kid will be shown.
  • Much better than Jerry Springer

With Steve, every thing is a teachable moment, unlike Jerry who thinks it's all a joke. People actually learn how to behave and what they SHOULD be doing (with Steve). Jerry is just perverse sensationalism taking advantage of poorly educated people.
  • question

do you know how to e mail the show have some problems and i could realy use his advice
  • show about did u kill your brother and baby

That show was deep. I don,t understand how could her husband give her the keys knowing they both had to much to drink. And I was also thinking where was her kids when all that was going on. They both are unfit parents as I see it. Everybody need to going get help for drinking they all got problems.Am so sorry for the baby who die from all this.
  • Burned Baby

The show I watched today, where the guy burnt the newborn in water,also fractured skull,brusing. No way that was a accident,he had to feel hot water. GUILTY the mother is crazy for having anything to do with this man. Once that child was hurt he should have been no where around. She is also to blame for allowing him to be around after the first insident.

Denise Horne
  • Laura in Charleston SC

Dear Mr.Wilko's

I just wanted to say I watch your show every chance I get. The shows where their abuse (ANY) I think you have great tips for how to deal with whatever the situation might be. You are a hero to many. If I learn anything from your show I know what do in my next relationship if abuse starts LEAVE! I think you do a greatjob dealing with these crazy people! I don't knowhow you do it! I Thankyou for helping so many people. I think when you cover an other abuse situations , If they fail the lie dector they should be led off in handcuffs that might send a great mesage! keep up helping people! God Bless You for what you do! Laura in Charleston SC.
  • Your Wife

I keep hearing you talk to your wife but I have never seen her I beat she is pretty. I guess you don't want to show her to keep her safe from all of the nuts out there who don't like you I understand. Is there any way you may be able to send me a pic of your family. PS I love your show keep it up. Laura Fields
  • great show

steve i just want to say you do a great job and i love the show no matter what anyone else says about your show keep up the great work you do and never change one bit of the show love it love love it
  • 3 teen moms pregnant by the same man

l am so sick of watching this man put all the blame for these teen girls lack of responsibility and self respect and allowing it all to lie on the boy because he did what any teen age boy will do, which is have sex with any girl who is willing, whether he has a girl friend or not. These girls equate sex with love, whTich shows directly that their own mother failed them miserably. These girls ought to have been marched right down to the local clinic and had their mother's sign for an abortion and be done with it. Either that or be shamed the way they were before all this bs sympathy and understanding and oh boo hoo poor baby, so boy held you down and impregnated you against your will, you didn't say yes, you didn't notice he wasn't wearing a condom, you forgot you weren't on the pill, you don't have your own box of condoms to protect yourself? If not, then you got exactly what you asked for the second you opened your legs, whether he said he loved you or not, or you were his high school sweetheart, or he said he would marry you, or anything else that any boy will say to get into your panties... you allowed it to happen and YOU ALONE, BECAUSE WHEN PUSH CAME TO SHOVE, YOU LET HIM IN YOUR BODY WITHOUT ENSURING THAT YOU WOULD NOT GET PREGNANT... this implies to me that you wanted a baby, which also implies that if you are not a grown up, and by that i mean, living on your own, supporting yourself, paying your own bills and a good six or seven years over the age of 18.... and even if you are any of these things and you allow a man into your body without protection... then you got yourself where you are, and it is not the boys fault. TAKE SOME PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHERE YOU HAVE GOT YOURSELF.. ALONE WITH A BABY YOU ARE NO WHERE NEAR READY TO HAVE AND WITHOUT THE MEANS TO SUPPORT IT OR MOTHER IT... you cannot even take care of yourself and ensure you didn't get pregnant, how in the hell do you expect to know what to teach your own daughters or sons. We do not live in the middle ages, there are plenty of ways to achieve sexual satisfaction which do not involve intercourse or any genital contact at all. We all know what they are, if you are having sex and especially if you have been doing so since you were 12 years old you know what these things are.... so there is no excuse that you can make that would be reasonable to me for you getting YOURSELF in a position where you and you alone are stuck with a baby that you are in no way ready to have or prepared for the responsibility of, You have already shown that by the actions you took to get you where you are, alone and a teen mom... more than likely with no education or chance of getting one... and more than likely relying on your own parents or family or the state to support you and your child. The very fact that you are on a talk show wanting sympathy and tears because some teenage boy told you that you were the only one and that he loved you.... wake the hell up, grow up and stop believing that soap operas and pop music are the real world, stop blaming the person who is your baby's sperm donor and look at some history and reality... no man carries a baby, so when a woman gets pregnant, if he is a teen age boy he isn't going to stick around for long, and he really couldnt give a rats ass because he isn't the stupid girl who got herself in a position where she is stuck... HE IS NOT STUCK, there is no baby in his body, it is in yours. so a word of wisdom and advice and i highly recommend you listen and listen well... you start having sex with someone, as a woman your body starts producing hormones which make you want to 'nest and make a hearth and home for this man/boy, it is beyond your thought or consciousness, and right along with that feeling of wanting the hearth and home and nest comes the desire to have a baby... this can not be avoided, this feeling i am talking about, so when you start feeling that way, you walk right on down to the nearest clinic and get yourself some condoms, steal them if you have to, ask your parents for them, cause if you are old enough to be having sex, you should easily be able to talk to your parents about it... if you are not able to speak to them about it, then it is a SURE AS SHIT indication you ARE NOT ADULT OR MATURE ENOUGH TO BE HAVING SEX. Get youself on the pill and if none of these options are available, and you know as well as I do that they are, everywhere!! and if you haven't been having protected sex up to that point you are either really damn lucky to not already be pregnant, or you better not engage in any sexual intercourse until you are WELL AND DAMNED SURE that there WILL BE NO BABY. your own parents should have taught you this, long before you turned 18, if they didn't then they need to be on the show and answer for not being good parents and failing to take care of their most precious gift, which is you, and ensure that you went out into the world educated about your body, respecting your body enough to not f**k up your whole life by having a baby before you are even remotely close to being an adult. And do not, DO NOT feed me that sh*t about how having a baby at 17/18 years old has not messed up your whole life,stolen your youth and shamed your parents and family, because if you are honest with yourself, truly honest, then you have to admit i am totally right, And most of all, you HAVE LET YOURSELF DOWN. Close your legs, date lots of boys and ensure that you look after you, get your education, get a good job if you can, live a little bit of life on your own, with your own apartment, that you yourself pay for, then when you are a real and true adult, say around 25, then start looking for a mate. Because I promise you that you are not going to find a life mate at 18.

And Steve, I DARE YOU to start calling these girls out on their behaviour and lack of responsibility and their own part in this situation they have put themselves in. Stop letting them sit down, if you aren't going to allow the father to sit... stop expecting 18 year old boys to act like men and engage in some productive educational conversation with them about being a real adult. Because the parents of America are doing a piss poor job!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8