The Steve Wilkos Show

Daily 12:00 PM on Premiered Sep 10, 2007 Between Seasons

The Steve Wilkos Show Fan Reviews page 2 of 7

7.9
  • WOMEN QUIT BLAMING THE MEN FOR YOUR PREGNANCIES; THIS IS 2013!!

I watch Steve almost everyday. He shouldn't be doggin the men for "getting the girls/women pregnant". First of all, my mother taught me that in order not to get pregnant, you must protect yourself, not depend on a man. As a woman with respect for herself, she does not realize how bad she looks when she has multiple sex partners and don't know who the father of her child is. It is the women's responsibility to make sure she doesn't get pregnant. Most of the time, she either wants to "trap the man"; "live off of child support and not work"; "create drama"; and it is the child that gets hurt through this process. I'm glad my mother taught me how to protect myself because I didn't want no drama; didn't want to be a teenage mother; thought more of myself than to have multiple sex partners and was too embarrassed to have to go to my family doctor or clinic for an STD. Women it 2013, there are to many safety to prevent pregnancy, so Steve you need to lay it on the girls/women, too. Doesn't your wife teach her daughter? Do you want your son to get "trapped"? Even if they put a "cap on it" women can be very treacherous when they want a baby. I'm glad I'm not one of them. I enjoy your show, but as a advocate for fathers, I think you ought to be addressing these girls/women harder than you do.
  • Well worth recording!

The show,Steve, hopefully can make a difference, as I'm sure it does. Keep up the good work!

WHERE CAN i GET ONE OF THOSE CHAIRS? GOTTA GET ONE!
  • to Laura fields

hey you wanted to see steve wilkos wife google Rachelle wilkos she is a blonde. as for his whole family no pictures of his kid will be shown.
  • Much better than Jerry Springer

With Steve, every thing is a teachable moment, unlike Jerry who thinks it's all a joke. People actually learn how to behave and what they SHOULD be doing (with Steve). Jerry is just perverse sensationalism taking advantage of poorly educated people.
  • question

do you know how to e mail the show have some problems and i could realy use his advice
  • show about did u kill your brother and baby

That show was deep. I don,t understand how could her husband give her the keys knowing they both had to much to drink. And I was also thinking where was her kids when all that was going on. They both are unfit parents as I see it. Everybody need to going get help for drinking they all got problems.Am so sorry for the baby who die from all this.
  • Burned Baby

The show I watched today, where the guy burnt the newborn in water,also fractured skull,brusing. No way that was a accident,he had to feel hot water. GUILTY the mother is crazy for having anything to do with this man. Once that child was hurt he should have been no where around. She is also to blame for allowing him to be around after the first insident.

Denise Horne
  • Laura in Charleston SC

Dear Mr.Wilko's

I just wanted to say I watch your show every chance I get. The shows where their abuse (ANY) I think you have great tips for how to deal with whatever the situation might be. You are a hero to many. If I learn anything from your show I know what do in my next relationship if abuse starts LEAVE! I think you do a greatjob dealing with these crazy people! I don't knowhow you do it! I Thankyou for helping so many people. I think when you cover an other abuse situations , If they fail the lie dector they should be led off in handcuffs that might send a great mesage! keep up helping people! God Bless You for what you do! Laura in Charleston SC.
  • Your Wife

I keep hearing you talk to your wife but I have never seen her I beat she is pretty. I guess you don't want to show her to keep her safe from all of the nuts out there who don't like you I understand. Is there any way you may be able to send me a pic of your family. PS I love your show keep it up. Laura Fields
  • great show

steve i just want to say you do a great job and i love the show no matter what anyone else says about your show keep up the great work you do and never change one bit of the show love it love love it
  • 3 teen moms pregnant by the same man

l am so sick of watching this man put all the blame for these teen girls lack of responsibility and self respect and allowing it all to lie on the boy because he did what any teen age boy will do, which is have sex with any girl who is willing, whether he has a girl friend or not. These girls equate sex with love, whTich shows directly that their own mother failed them miserably. These girls ought to have been marched right down to the local clinic and had their mother's sign for an abortion and be done with it. Either that or be shamed the way they were before all this bs sympathy and understanding and oh boo hoo poor baby, so boy held you down and impregnated you against your will, you didn't say yes, you didn't notice he wasn't wearing a condom, you forgot you weren't on the pill, you don't have your own box of condoms to protect yourself? If not, then you got exactly what you asked for the second you opened your legs, whether he said he loved you or not, or you were his high school sweetheart, or he said he would marry you, or anything else that any boy will say to get into your panties... you allowed it to happen and YOU ALONE, BECAUSE WHEN PUSH CAME TO SHOVE, YOU LET HIM IN YOUR BODY WITHOUT ENSURING THAT YOU WOULD NOT GET PREGNANT... this implies to me that you wanted a baby, which also implies that if you are not a grown up, and by that i mean, living on your own, supporting yourself, paying your own bills and a good six or seven years over the age of 18.... and even if you are any of these things and you allow a man into your body without protection... then you got yourself where you are, and it is not the boys fault. TAKE SOME PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHERE YOU HAVE GOT YOURSELF.. ALONE WITH A BABY YOU ARE NO WHERE NEAR READY TO HAVE AND WITHOUT THE MEANS TO SUPPORT IT OR MOTHER IT... you cannot even take care of yourself and ensure you didn't get pregnant, how in the hell do you expect to know what to teach your own daughters or sons. We do not live in the middle ages, there are plenty of ways to achieve sexual satisfaction which do not involve intercourse or any genital contact at all. We all know what they are, if you are having sex and especially if you have been doing so since you were 12 years old you know what these things are.... so there is no excuse that you can make that would be reasonable to me for you getting YOURSELF in a position where you and you alone are stuck with a baby that you are in no way ready to have or prepared for the responsibility of, You have already shown that by the actions you took to get you where you are, alone and a teen mom... more than likely with no education or chance of getting one... and more than likely relying on your own parents or family or the state to support you and your child. The very fact that you are on a talk show wanting sympathy and tears because some teenage boy told you that you were the only one and that he loved you.... wake the hell up, grow up and stop believing that soap operas and pop music are the real world, stop blaming the person who is your baby's sperm donor and look at some history and reality... no man carries a baby, so when a woman gets pregnant, if he is a teen age boy he isn't going to stick around for long, and he really couldnt give a rats ass because he isn't the stupid girl who got herself in a position where she is stuck... HE IS NOT STUCK, there is no baby in his body, it is in yours. so a word of wisdom and advice and i highly recommend you listen and listen well... you start having sex with someone, as a woman your body starts producing hormones which make you want to 'nest and make a hearth and home for this man/boy, it is beyond your thought or consciousness, and right along with that feeling of wanting the hearth and home and nest comes the desire to have a baby... this can not be avoided, this feeling i am talking about, so when you start feeling that way, you walk right on down to the nearest clinic and get yourself some condoms, steal them if you have to, ask your parents for them, cause if you are old enough to be having sex, you should easily be able to talk to your parents about it... if you are not able to speak to them about it, then it is a SURE AS SHIT indication you ARE NOT ADULT OR MATURE ENOUGH TO BE HAVING SEX. Get youself on the pill and if none of these options are available, and you know as well as I do that they are, everywhere!! and if you haven't been having protected sex up to that point you are either really damn lucky to not already be pregnant, or you better not engage in any sexual intercourse until you are WELL AND DAMNED SURE that there WILL BE NO BABY. your own parents should have taught you this, long before you turned 18, if they didn't then they need to be on the show and answer for not being good parents and failing to take care of their most precious gift, which is you, and ensure that you went out into the world educated about your body, respecting your body enough to not f**k up your whole life by having a baby before you are even remotely close to being an adult. And do not, DO NOT feed me that sh*t about how having a baby at 17/18 years old has not messed up your whole life,stolen your youth and shamed your parents and family, because if you are honest with yourself, truly honest, then you have to admit i am totally right, And most of all, you HAVE LET YOURSELF DOWN. Close your legs, date lots of boys and ensure that you look after you, get your education, get a good job if you can, live a little bit of life on your own, with your own apartment, that you yourself pay for, then when you are a real and true adult, say around 25, then start looking for a mate. Because I promise you that you are not going to find a life mate at 18.

And Steve, I DARE YOU to start calling these girls out on their behaviour and lack of responsibility and their own part in this situation they have put themselves in. Stop letting them sit down, if you aren't going to allow the father to sit... stop expecting 18 year old boys to act like men and engage in some productive educational conversation with them about being a real adult. Because the parents of America are doing a piss poor job!!
  • It's not the worst show on TV, but it's among them for sure.

I do have to give it the fact that it's better than Jerry Springer. In fact, anything is better than Springer. This show is still garbage, though, and that's being polite.

Steve throws chairs. This is a major safety concern for everybody on the stage and sometimes in the crowd. What if it hit someone? Would he be doing it then? The sad part is he just might be. Once on an older episode, he threw it directly at someone's head. It just barely missed him. What if it actually did hit him? I'm not defending the guest because he was a big S.O.B., but two wrongs don't make a right. On top of that, he tells his guests (and on rare occasions, the crowd) to "grow up" and to "stop acting like a kid". If he wants childish behavior, he should look in a mirror.

He tells guests to "stop swearing", yet he swears himself (this can be seen on a lot of episodes). He even tells people to shut up! While most of the time the guests deserve it, two wrongs don't make a right. The point is that he does anything himself that he tells his guests not to do.

He brags about being a former police officer. If he wants to help people in bad times, he should still be one.

He offers guests help. If anybody needs help, it should be Steve himself. All Steve does is make himself worse than the guests.

There are times when the show can be OK (none of the above is in it). But even though there are some good episodes out there, they're outnumbered by the long list of bad episodes. Edit 5-25-12: I gave the show another chance. It doesn't deserve it. He interrupted a woman to tell her to "stop swearing" in the middle of her story. Newsflash Steve, a woman brought you into this world, so you have no right to disrespect one. The show is still complete garbage, even worse than Jeremy Kyle. I'm ashamed to even say I've watched this show.
  • Steve is the best

i really wish there were more men like steve . your wife is a verry luckey lady i love the show
  • Diane31

Hi Steve! I love the show and I watch every day. I am from Qubec and I speak French and I have to be very concentrated to understand. It is the only show which I find done well and respectful of the persons. But I am surprised to see so many people agreeing to expose themself to the TV, all more when they are guilty. I want to do a comment about the show I watch today, friday 24-02-2012. At the beginning, you receive a father and a mother of a young girl, Chris and Beth. .I haven't doubt, he certainly physically abused his newborn baby but I also think that the woman had abused too. Regrettably, you did not test her so he was the only culprit. I am sure that she is also guilty that him. Once again, congratulations to all the team for your good work.
  • TAKING OUT THE TRASH

Hey steve I absolutly loveyour show I don't miss it for anything my doc apts I schedule accordingly so I don't miss it I love how you can point out a piece of garbarge before they even talk my husband tells me its only a show but that's cuz he is a true man and can't stand garbage like you can't stand it but if for one moment I had the oppetunity to come on your show an be in the audience I would be there with my happy bells on....YOUR BIGGEST FAN!!!!!!
  • I LOVEEEEEEEE your show hope you READ THIS one day & everybody that's negative about this is probably b/c they either been on it or need to!

Hey Steve!!!!!! First off I'm 16 yr old girl in south Carolina and I love your show! I know alot of ppl say they love your show but I really look up to you! So think your a ex marine & cop . And I'm in ROTC and want to go in the coast guard and b a cop. But your show inspires me soooooo much ppl say u need to b easy & stop yellin at ppl & I say yell more bc seein most ppl on all tha shows makes me wanna jump threw tha tv! So think someone needs to let tha bad ppl know that it's wrong to do what they do so I say YELL MORE! & I'd sling more than a chair on tha show so u do better than me but just so you know I love your show & look up to you alot & watch it EVERYDAY! & hope to b like you when I get outta coast guard & become a cop :D
  • 20 yr. olds having sex with 12 yr olds.

I'd like to know what states these people are from where this type of behavior is acceptable?
  • LOVE THE SHOW

All I have to say is I love the show. I have been watching since day one. If you don't like the show don't watch it. Steve Wilkos is sexy and honest.
  • love the show

hi steve we live in England and we love your show we try not to miss it. We watched one today 21/6/011 where there was a jerk who is keeping his girlfriend locked in there home does not let her go to school and also not been aloud to see her own family i wish i was her mother i would of bounced straight outside I think he was Mexican not too sure.He would smash the tv if she was not good the night b efore he made my blood boil I do not know how you keep your hand,s off them.we also love Jerry as well It,s good to see female security they do a good job so do the lad,s anyway back to your show we give you a 5 star award keep up the good work can.t wait to see the next one. We would love a couple of t-shirts (medium) and (large) would it also be possible to have a signed picture. thanks Tracey &Ian leach.
  • This show is by far, the dumbest talk show I've ever seen!!!

For some man claiming that he used to be a cop, why isn't he having some of those guests who are abusers and child molesters arrested? And him using only a polygraph test to prove whether or not someone did abuse or molest their kids is such a joke. Has he not ever heard of semen samples and testing for marks on the victim's bodies? And those episodes, where a parent tells Steve something like "My 1 or 2 year old daughter told me that daddy touched her down there" are beyond far-fetched and unrealistic. How could toddlers that age actually say that when they can barely talk? And on top of all that, when an episode has a parent accusing the other of molesting or abusing their young kids, why are the kids not on the show to tell their side of the story as proof? He is such a moron he doesn't know that polygraph tests aren't always right and nothing in this world is always 100% accurate
  • where are the new shows please ?

Iam trying to find out where and when the new show starts because all i'm getting is repeats!! The show that is advertised in the channel guide for verizon fios is not the one i get when i turn on my t.v. it's all repeats ,whats happening people?

Jerri (very mifft) xx

• in the land of the free home of the brave we are now USING laws to FORCE people to do things ??????????????????

I for one think domestic violence is ranks right up there in violent crimes that doesnt have enough punishment on it

HOWEVER the using of law to FORCE someone to do something that COULD put them in harms way I dont like

true there are shelters for domestic abuse BUT have you ever reviewed them they are over crowded and unable to deal with the problems that the families bring into them

this is another one of the cases where the law falls well short of giving the victim the care and comfort they need

because the police are forbidden to be proactive they cannt do anything until someone gets hurt

the laws concerning stalking and domestic violence and child welfare in those cases need changed and instead of a bandage type of a law something that realy works

needless to say how disappointed I was when I heard you say FORCE them to do something

• Steve is an egotistical, arrogant,wanna-be tough guy piece of S**t.He promotes hate and anger and violence. He's a joke.

Steve does shows about violence and abuse, but yet portrays the same violence and abuse he's talking about. He is such a good dad and doesn't believe in yelling, hitting, or verbal abuse of any kind, but completely acts like he's the one on stage who's hateful, angry, and violent. Wonder how he treats his family, hopefully not they way he treats his guests. Theres no need to get in peoples faces, call them names, and threaten them. I hate his show more than satan himself. You, Steve are the biggest as**ole I have Ever seen in my life, and if I was ever on your show and you put words in my mouth, the way you do with all your guests, and even thought about treating me the way you do, I wouldnt walk away, or cry, I would beat your stupid As* and treat YOU like the BIT** you are. Do everyone a favor and end your show, you are just as out there as Jerry, where do you find these people for your stupid show? I hope one day that a guest does beat your as* and hopefully teach you a leason on how to treat and talk to people. You act like you never made a mistake in your pathetic, sad, life.Look in the mirrior, you are no different than your guests. You advertise nothing but hate and violence. You arent helping anyone, only you and your wallet by exploiting hate. You are as FAKE as it gets.
  • another moronic show just like jerry springer you get jackasses who just want to be on tv. a host that thinks hes a drill seargent. take just another jerry springer show with a few less hillbillys and rednecks.get this show off the air

1.5
    omg gimme a break if people really like this macho in your face moron they need their head examined. its a talk show but he feels the need to yell and belittle people. and then says get off my stage lol. if they all left he'd have no show. they need to get this jerry springer wanna be off the air. he thinks he an expert on every subject thats discussed. but frankly he just makes me sick. steve go back to work on jerry so no one ever has to hear you yell and scream like a jackass again
  • Absoloutely Terrible

How can you watch this abysmal excuse for a show. This man is nothing but a bully and should NOT be allowed to be on TV let alone have his own show. The broadcaster must have been desperate to give this low life a chance. I'm not sure who he thinks he is but he has absoloutely no right to speak to anyone the way he does, he is not superior to anyone. I have NEVER been so angry watching a TV programme in my life. He should maybe think of getting off that high horse of his and helping someone once in a while. And for anyone who watches this programme and enjoys it, you should all be ashamed. I shall be contacting a British regulator for UK communications industries and making a formal complaint because there is no place for a show of such dreadful calibre on decent TV. There are some bad programmes but this one just takes the biscuit. By the way my score is incorrect, I give this show a ZERO, nothing. It would not let me submit unless I have a score, so I VERY reluctantly did.
  • Get this terrible show off the air. People ask Steve for help and he is terrible to them! Springer should be ashamed! Get a real show!

I watched the August 3rd show--about a crack mom.
    I agree she is not a good mom but she was there asking for help and Steve treated her horrible.
    Steve forgets he was nothing till moron Springer gave him a show.
    Steve also needs to look long and hard into a mirror.
    He is fat--ugly and bald!
    Duh!
    His audience is the same white trash--idiots- as Springer.
    It is really sad to see how low the network will go for a show.
    They must be desperate.
    I bet the next new show will be a fat-ugly woman **** about her cat or her awful dead husband.
    Couldn't be any worse.
    This show is terrible and a joke.
    One word to Steve--
    RETIRE
  • Point Blank; What is Steve Wilkos doing? I think that he has an arrogant attitude and he also thinks he's invincible. It seems that his strategy for reforming deadbeats, abusive individuals, etc., is not so effective. Steve needs anger management himself.

I watched Steve Wilkos tonight. I listened to him talk to someone about not having their firstborn child, however, having three more; his comment was there is "no excuse" not to have any of your children. I felt that this statement was absurd and immature in nature. Steve seems to have some issues of his own that he may need to seek help about instead of subjecting others to his mishaps of bullying and all else that went wrong in his life. Examine your own life Steve before you try to give advice to others. You could damge other lives. Your show is Garbage!
  • The Steve Wilkos Show is hosted by the former director of security of The Jerry Springer Show. The show debuted on September 10, 2007.

4.2
    The show has Steve expanding on his successful "Steve To The Rescue" shows that he did while serving as a substitute for Jerry Springer whenever he took breaks, or was doing other projects.
    The shows he hosted proved to be so popular with viewers that the producers of Jerry Springer pitched the idea to NBC Universal to give Steve his own show. In July 2007, Steve left Jerry Springer to start focusing on his own show.
    I have to say I'm not the biggest fan of the Jerry Springer show, however, I do watch it from time to time and have been familiar with Steve Wilkos for a while. On the Jerry Springer show he seemed like such a great, cool guy. Kind of a knight in shining armor. On his own show he's a comes off as a complete Neanderthal. He name calls, throws chairs, and half the time doesn't listen to one word anyone has to say. Not only does he yell at the abusers (which I have no problem with, most of the time they deserve it) but he also berates the victims when they didn't do what Steve believes he would have done in the same situation.
    At the end of the show he reads viewer mail, If he agrees with your email, you get a free Tee shirt.
    If he disagrees, you get a ration of his crap...Err, I mean advice.
  • Hi I hope I am writting to the write place I watched Feb 17 show and it touched my heart.

Dear Steve I watched the Feb 17 show and it touched my heart. I have a friend that has an out of control 13 year old boy .He does drugs sells drugs and now getting in trouble in school for selling, Kathy ( my friend ) thinks he is being threated by who ever gives him the pot.So she has tried some things but it doesn't work. I was hoping to get help for Kathy's family she also has a 15 year old son some what in trouble to. Please help. Thank you Michele Doman
  • I love your show.

Hey Steve,
    My name is Anita Flores and I live in Rancho cucamonga, CA. And I watch your show on KTLA which airs everyday at 11:00am every morning. I just finished watching your show about sarah and jared, and I was discusted with that guy who beat on his wife having been in that similar situation for many years when I was married to my ex husband. I like sara was told to stick by your man. But God saw fit to remove me from that life I endured for so many years and never look back. I am so grateful for your show because there are so many people in similar circumstances and do not have a voice to speak for them hear on earth. well for those who dont know God. I am sure glad there is Steve Wilkos. I love your show I watch everyday and your show always has such true life situations. And not all the phoney stuff people like myself dont wanna hear about. I love the fact that you do not sugar coat any situation you are the real deal. God Bless you and keep you always.Keep up the good work. Much success with your show.

Anita Flores