The Steve Wilkos Show

Weekdays on Premiered Sep 10, 2007 In Season

The Steve Wilkos Show Fan Reviews page 6 of 8

7.8
  • I think that there should have been a show like this along time ago I don't watch much T.V but I will not miss the Steve Wilkos show at all.

I Love when Steve tells those sick freaks on his show the way it is, some may say that Steve is to hard on them but I think that they are getting everything that's coming to them, everytime that I watch Steve I cheer him on.those people that say Steve is to rough on the people on the show I guess it would be better for Steve to hug a person that would hurt a child or to feel sorry for a wife beater but Steve tells these freaks that what they do is very wrong. Steve Wilko Rocks Television. thank you Steve!
  • Steve,I consider you my new friend not just from this show but a few other shows I have seen. I wish I had you in my corner when my father sexually violated me when I was only 12-15 yrs old.He died short of my 16th birthday.I appreciate your strong views.

On your last show I saw,I believe you were right on with what you said to them. Knowing you were a police officer at some point in your career and are also a father,I appreciate how you feel and how you make these people on your stage face or own up to the horror they afflicted on other people or children in their lives or care for that matter.I too am a wife and mother of three wonderful boys and will do all I have to,to keep them safe and protected from any preditory people.Thank You for your kindness. C M W.
  • I think steve wilko show is a great reality check for alot of people... steve you tell it like it should be told.. truth sometimes hurt. i beleive you are helping alot of people with your honesty and sometimes forceful attitude .way to go steve.

I think the steve wilko show is a great reality check for alot of people. steve you tell it like it should be told,and it is a cold reality check for some. truth sometimes hurts, but also heals. i believe you are helping alot of people with your honesty and sometimes forceful attitude.. some people need that .. otherwise we would have to bop them up side the head and say what were you thinking... this show is the best show i have seen on tv in a long time, i just wanted to also say way to go steve.
  • This is the best talk show I have ever seen.

Steve my name is Marlene I live in a little country town in Bollinger County,MO called Patton. I set my alarm to get up and watch your show at 4 a.m. You are a talk show host who speaks out with the truth I believe you are doing what most of the other talk show host wish they could do. I hope you keep up your good work at putting dead beats in thier place. The ones that complain that you are to harsh ask them after something terriable happens to them like thier child getting molested, or their loved one being abused I bet they change thier tune about it then. So for all you people out there till you know how you would react keep your comments to yourself. Steve is just giving some of us who have been through stuff like this a little bit of satisfaction.
    P.S. Steve I would love a bumper sticker or a t-shirt. So I can show all who I watch.
  • The Steve Wilkos Show Is the best show that is on tv

Steve Wilkos, You are the best, I watch your show everyday and tivo it when I aboslutly can't watch. What I don't understand is how in the world you keep back from just smashing some of the people you have on. Today Feb.11,2008 when I watch that poor teenager going thru that with her so called mother and her so called boyfriend, she looked like she really needed help, I mean she was shaking so bad, and the things she has gone thru, I really pray she can get help. Thanks Steve Sincerly KC Vesely, In Springfield,Illinois,P.S Please don't stop ever stop your show
  • Steve, your topics are sadly the truth about what is going on in this country. Your show helps me keep my children safe. You just can't trust anyone these days. Thank you for exposing those losers and helping to keep them away from innocent children.

This show is fabulous! It shows the true colors of the world. So many people are afraid of the truth and therefore ignore it. I am proud of Steve for facing reality and trying to make a difference. Everytime I watch I am disgusted by what parents will put their children through. It makes me respect my children even more and reminds me every day that I can't trust anyone with my kids. Their safety is in my hands. Steve's topics are great and I definately want to see more. This show makes everyone have to face reality and hopefully will keep other children safe. Thank you Steve.
  • Alot of good subjects that need addressed

Steve, I really like your show I am glad you say what is on your mind, thats what makes your show above the rest. I think you deal with alot of todays issues and you get to the point. I love when you explode on stage and tell them the harsh truth to some of the loser guests on your stage, they need to hear the truth. Keep up the good work Steve, we love your show. Please send me a T-Shirt. Angela Stearns PO Box 534 Grant, NE 69140
  • Just saying Thank-You for you'r show.

Dear Steve, I rate you'r show as a 100! You get into a person's face and am not afraid to call it as it is! I watch you'r show with great interest;because you get to the point and do not cut any slack! You show such concern for people on the streets and are not afraid to get involved. I wish more courts would do the same-and I'm sure more people would be "scared - Straight" God Bless you for sticking up for the children. May other people have the same passion as you do and maybe, this world can change for the best. DyAnne
    Steve I can not believe the mother that was on your show.The one that was sticking her baby with a needle.I just can't believe it. I don't know how people can bring babys into this world and than try to hurt them. I have a little girl. Who has Down Syndrom. I love her very much. She is that part that makes me whole. Her father on the other hand. When my little girl had to go for heart surg. Her father left me at the hospital with her. Even after he new that she was dead in the table. The doctors had to give her a blood transfusion to bring her back. I don't know what I would have done if it weren't for my mom.She was by my side the whole time. For that I love her very much.My little girl is now 9 years old. Before she had surg. she was only about 14lbs. Could not gain any weight.At that time she was 11/2, not very big for her age.You have to konw that after every thing her father did before and after my girls surg. I left him.It was very hard for my other children,because after I left their dad didn't realy pay any attention to them. I can say that they haven't seen their dad in over 3 years now.Alls I can say is that I am and will always be there for my kids no matter what. I love your show and keep up with the way you are to the people on the show. They need more than what you give them. But I think some of them need to have the same things done back to them, just to see how it feels. Joleen Olmstead
  • Dear Steve, My name is Shelley I love your show!I am from BC Canada I I was sexually abused,abused emotionally, physically, I grew up with alcolholic drug user's as my mentors they sucked. So I repeated the cycle for a while had my son at 17. NO

5.7
    Dear Steve,
    I seen you take over Jerry's show and thought you would make a great TV host.I am from BC Canada I tell everyone about your show we tape and watch you faithfully also daily! I also say your the best talk show on the air, you are going to make it big your show is real no BS! Some other's that say your to hard on some guests I disagree. I was sexually abused, abused emotionally , physically, I grew up with alcolholic drug user's as my mentors they sucked.Stop blaming everyone else get help! Love to chat with you I feel I have a good story Shelley,you rock Steve!
  • I never miss an episode

Hi Steve! I love your show, I watch it every day. I think it's about time that somebody stood up to the deadbeat/drug addicted/child molesting creeps in our world. They need to face the truth and realize that what they are doing is not right. I was once a cocaine addict and I wish that someone like you would have been around to set me straight because Im sure that if I had you in my face yelling the cold heart truth at me Im sure it would have rang a bell in my messed up brain, but thank goodness I am now clean..for almost 2 years. I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate what you do!! THANKS! Love Amber
    P.S Do you think you could send me a shirt..LUV YA
  • good job

steve i watch your show every day i thank you for facing the dritbag you do on your show it takes a lot of control not to hit one here or there it is time someone stand up to them and brings out the truth i know on all your subjects it happens all over the world to me it takes one BIG man with a BIG heart to do what you do keep up the GOOD work my prays are with you now and always . I would like to see you bring more childern on you show the ones that think that they are all that and a bag of bean too. i have a 15 year old son that think he is so mistreated and life is easy some where else i dont abuse himin any way he is my son and i love him very much . you always talk about the child get abused and not the parnets please show the road dose go both ways thank you again Cindy
  • I appreciate Steve Wilkos!

Steve your show is amazing! I was just wondering if there is anyway that we can bring the guilty to justice since you used to be a police officer. Is there anyway we can make them pay? They deserve every bit of your lectures. You are right about the hand holders...they make it seem to okay to be a child molestor or a drug dealer. But you know exactly how to teach them lesson. Please keep going you truly are a good man. I will continue to be a dedicated viewer to your show and your opinion. Thank you so much!
  • You are making a difference in the lives of both your guest and viewers one at a time.

Steve:

Each day I view your show I m deeply moved to see how much you truly care in helping these people to be accountable for their actions even the really twisted one's for them to take responsibility for themselves and have some closure. Your visit to Columbus, Ohio helping a mother and her child with transportation you exhibit the same caring energy. We need more people like your-self in the public arena. You are making a difference in the lives of both your guest and viewers.

I would really enjoy receiving a signed T-shirt from you.

Keep up the great work Steve.

Mark, a fellow Veteran!
  • hello Steve I am a 40 year old women who is in love with your show.I am writing to tell you how informative and brave I think you are.Your show is the bomb.I especially like the questions you ask.

I enjoy watching your show because it teaches me that things I dont know like if I would of came out and told somebody about me being molested by my own father I might be abetter women today.On your show I like how you get to the core of the problem and dont beat around the bush you just come straight foward and it talkes guts to do that.Syeve keep up the good work because I will always watch if there is no-one else wathching you definitely have one veiwer from New Brunswick New Jersey.love samyrah from New Brunswick good luck Steve
  • I couldn't wait to see Steve beat the life out of her dad...

When I first started to watch this show, it was when I got home from school, and I would only catch a few minutes of it. What I saw was Steve screaming at what looked like some defenseless guy, close to tears, being bullied and tossed like some kind of kid. I didn't understand why, until I actually saw the entire show. Steve is doing something truly wonderful: exposing the bad people and getting help to those who need it most. I really hope he continues. (the enter key would be helpful -__-) What REally got me hooked was today's episode, with the 3-year-old girl who had been beaten and sexually molested by her father. I sat in shock, listening to the Grandmother's descriptions of the girl spreading her doll's legs and licking her lips...I couldn't wait to see Steve beat the life out of her dad...
  • Dear Steve, I like your show, but I think you yell way too much. Yelling at people won't solve all the problems. I don't think you should yell at the person until you get the lie detector results back. i still like your show though!

Steve: I enjoy your show and I believe you make great points about abusers and molesters and the like. I also like how you have a knack for pointing out that something is undeniable because of the mountainous evidence against them. But these people are innocent until proven guilty. Yelling at these people before we know exactly who did what is wrong. I think that it would be a good idea to listen to both (or sometimes all three) sides of the story without yelling, and in a rational manner. I believe you would have better viewer ratings if you did not lose your temper at an innocent person.
    Although I do love the show.
    -Danielle, Arielle, and Liz.
  • I was in a abusive marriage(now divorced!)and drowned my sorrows in alcohol and became an alcholic, i just wanted to numb the pain. I wish I had you in my life then to bully my husband around to make him see what he was doing wrong! You are a Godsend!

You did it again Steve, Great work!! I have seen you progress from the Jerry Springer show and now on to your own show where you can really devote your time and energy into helping people. This is the best and diffrent talk show that is out there now. You have a talent to make people really take a good look at themselves and see who they really are. You are the best bully in town! It's people like you who can make a difference in someone's life and to show them that they can make a change. God Bless You!
  • your show is the bomb!

steve i just started wanting your show that one that the guy twisted and broke his babys leg and he went to jail for a year.if i was there in the studio i would of kicked that guys butt its a damn shame how theres all these abusive relationships with couples and familys put there butts in check steve sometime i wish i could walk in your shoes........but anyways i was woundering why i didnt see you on jerry's show anymore because your doing your thing your big time bro well just wanted to sent ya an email and tell you know your show kicks ass...eric from sarasota florida
  • steve i just want you to know bald is beautiful

your show is wonderful when i watched it for the first time
    i fell in love with it. not anything against the jerry soringer show but i think your show is better. keep up the good work your doing a wonderful job. im routing for you.
    you will be around a long time. im sure of it. you are straight up and to the point. no games played. i would love nothing more than to have an autographed t shirt from you seen as you are my biggest fan. i hope to see it in the mail real soon. i hope that you get dream travel to the rainforest.
  • steve, you are a wonerful person. keep up the good work.more people need to be like you. you speak for thoes without a voice and it should never come unnoticed.keep kicking butt. Sierra

steve, I just wanted to say that I think you are the best show on tv.I think that it is wonderful that you can speak for thoes without a voice.I know that they appreciate it.I also needed to say that you could not be hard enough on these people that like to call themselves men and ladies.you are a very strong and will powered man and it needs to be noticed.I think that the people who say that you are to hard on the jurks, just say that because there the ones that would appear on your show and there scared of getting screamed at.keep up the wonderful work Sierra
  • This is to let thos soft people in the world who want to coddle their children and let them believe they are doing good, when obviously, they need to be tougher on these kids today.

Dear Steve, I totally agree with the way you handle people on your show. Too many people coddle their children, and they have no clue how much this affects the world. The "in your face" approach is what people need to wake-up. A lot of the people i have seen on your show deserve more than you give them. I know i wish i could knock them around and abuse them like they have done with their children. One of the reason this world has become so violent and out of control is because people do not take control of their children or their life. There are no values or virtues. As for all the people who do not approve of your techniques? GET A FREAKIN LIFE !!! There is no excuse for child molesting, or child abuse. Take responsibility for your actions. A defenseless child does not ask for that type of abuse. They certainly do nothing to provoke it. It's plain and simple, if you have anger issues, you can only do yourself and everyone else a favor by getting help. Sexual abuse? It doesn't make sense. Get help people. Just like Brittany Spears.... stop feeling sorry for yourself, stand up, take responsibility and get help. Stop fighting the world, and become a positive factor in todays society. Let's stop the stupidity...... Wes
  • Steve you are the man!!if only everyone thought like you and took action like you do then maybe more kids would be safer. I wish I had someone like you around when i was going through the abuse my stepfather put me through for 8 years.love ya Steve!!

I just cant explain how much i love your show. I rush home to watch your show if im not already there.I know what these kids on your show go through cause i have been through it myself from the age of 4 to the age of 12 and your show really touches me.For all of the people that get so mad cause you get in these kinds of peoples faces and get hard on them obviously dont have a care in the world for these kids that go through this.Im all with you with what you do and say to them cause atleast someone is letting them know what kind of low life person they are for doing what they have done and making them feel atleast some shame for what they have done.I would love to confront my stepfather for what he had done to me. Theres so many things that happen in mylife that makes me feel uncomfortable cause of what he put me through. He might have served his time and over it now but it will always be with me forever and apparently thats what all of these sickos dont think about or care about even the other viewers that send in about you being to heard on these people.Maybe if there was a harder punishment for these kinds of people,just maybe it would stop some. Well Steve im gonne go for now but i will still keep watching your show cause i love it and you are a good man and God bless you for doing what you do. Thanks for helping all of these kids. Thanks, April
  • Steve I want to write to you of all the things you are trying to do, but it is about time that someone sticks up for the helpless people in this world that cant defend themelves. I know you are a very heartless to the people on your show that is you.

I have review all of your shows since you started your show, but I have watched that one gay guy that wanted to have sex with other man to pass on his AIDS to other people. You see I cant believe that people exist in this world. Because I have travel due to me being in the navy, but ever since coming back last July 3rd I could not believe that these kind of people exist in this country. They should put all those sorry people on an island of there own this way they can kill each other. But Steve just let any people say anything they want let them just be there opinion just keep up the good work that you are doing. Believe me since I been back I have seen alot of changes in our country and trust me this country use to be the land of the free and not the land of the weirdos. You see we need to do something to correct the problems of this country. And Steve you are the only one that is doing what needs to be done I think you should become the President of The United States. Thank You Sincerely Henry
  • You are the best on tv. by far.

Steve, i work a full time job and don't get to see your show very often but when i do get to see it i think you are doing a TV show that should have been done a very long time ago i don't think your are even close to being a bully i love what i see of your show i always said i could walk a 5000 mile march with no break if it would get rid of all the child molester's and child murder's. i have a 4 year old little girl and i would spend the rest of my life in jail if any one ever hurt her in that way. i love what you are doing keep it up. i really think your show should have more time slots so i can watch after work. your fan Heather Kelly.
  • This show is wonderful !! Keep up the Great work !!

Dear Steve I just wanted to say that I think the show is Great !!! I try too watch it as ofen as I can . America needs more people like you to get tough on abusers. There are so many liers and cheats in the world that try too beat the system and get way with abuse etc, America needs more people like you too call them out on it and get others too wake up and see the real world around them . God Bless You Steve !!! For waking people up with your show! You program is one I'll continue to watch for years to come!
  • I Love the Steve wilkos show it is one of the best show of all time there should be more people like you in the world helping other people who needs you

I think that the Steve Wilkos show is the best ever, There should be more people like Steve to put Child Molester's away for good and also maybe have people on with eating disorder'sbecause maybe you can help them like you help alot of people ,If there is anyone who can help people I think that it is Steve Wilkos so keep up the good work and please think about eating disoder men and women around the world yeah for the Steve Wilkos shows love it, love it, love it,love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it,
  • Molesting

I love this show I like the way Steve Lets all those scum Bags Have it. I wish I could get the mother of the boys that molested my grandson. They were convected in court and the mother still believes they were innocent. one of the boys couldn't do by himself and so he got his brother to help him . And it was not just my grandson that boy had done this to a 4 year old and tried to mess with my brothers son. The parents of the 4 year old would not let their son testify . The mother tried to use the fact that the one of the boys was not all there tried to say he had the mind of a 8or 9 year old but this kid knew what he was doing he had enough sence to go get his brother to help him.Steve keep up the great work you do on your show. We love your show. Patricia Burnley
  • This is just what I'm feeling about your show.

5.3
    If this really goes to Steve.. Hi Steve! Although I find your show entertaining, and it really does make you stop and go back when flipping through the channels, what is accomplished. OTHER than the last show I watched about the very horrible man who spreads aids willingly..I know you did your best to do what you could with that situation, but other than that it seems as if you just yell at people. I saw one show about a man who's son got abused, and it was the ex-wife who did it, but you yelled at the husband for SOO incredibly long, only to find out it wasn't him who did it. You asked why he didn't ask his four year old to tell him everything, and he replied with because he didn't want to make him think about it cause' he was already sad. That makes sense to me. Anywho, there's really no reason in trying to ask you why you do what you do, why you spend 1/2 hour to an hour yelling at people, because.. that is all you do. You're an ex marine, so is my brother, you can't tell him anything different than what he does, so I don't expect any of this to get through your head, but why would you bring these people on here and just yell at them. You obviously don't care about the people, you get steamed up so you can have good ratings...that is however what it's all about isn't it Stevo? Thanks for your time. Have a good one. Oh, and don't get me wrong, like I said I think its entertaining so I will still be a loyal watcher. :)
  • i am from coffeyville kansas i really like the show

me and my son watch you everyday. we really like your show it shows so much care and how you really think about people keep up the good work. we enjoy how you take up for kids and abused women ive been there but found a better life you dont have to put up with it lifes to short and kids dont desirve things like that eather. so keep it up the good work and we will keep watching you like tuesday show you got up set with the guy with aids hope he doesnt give anyone else it god bless you
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8