The Steve Wilkos Show

Weekdays on Premiered Sep 10, 2007 In Season

The Steve Wilkos Show Fan Reviews page 7 of 8

7.8
  • The Steve Wilkos Show isn't a show worth watching if you the type of person who thinks for themselves and have their own personal convictions. It's shows like this that makes people lose faith in humanity.

This is one of the worst shows that I've ever seen. It was built up so well...you know with Steve Wilkos being it's host, and now, it's as useless and aggravating as [Billary] Clinton's campaign front. Steve Wilkos is a punk. He bullies the guests who have agreed to go on the show, despite the self deprecating conditions. And you'd think that would be enough for him, but Steve Wilkos also antagonizes the victims, placing blame of the events on them. He insists upon his 19th century ideals as if they were the moral standard. It's people like him who started the Salem Witch Hunts, or gave rise to the Puritans in the past. And, who is Steve Wilkos? Do you mean the same guy who worked as security and participated in the Jerry Springer Show--a show that exploited people so a crowd can get some laughs. Don't get me wrong I'm not defending the pedophiles, abusers, or the variety of of guests he has, but screaming, bullying, and cursing the guests doesn't help the situation one bit. You think that years in the service would teach him that everything isn't black and white. Though, there are some situations you should address aggressively, there are some you address with sensitivity. Steve Wilkos just loves to hear himself talk. And what kind of man judges other people, and make idle threats on a television show to people who disagree with his methods. Steve, there's a reason why most of your hate mail comes fro the U.S. We see you for what you are. There's nothing wrong with us, there's something wrong with you. You know at least with Jerry Springer, Jerry talked with his guests on an equal level, and tried to grasp the situation from many perspectives. The Steve Wilkos show has stolen the title "worst show on television" from the Jerry Springer Show.
  • This show is like a breath of fresh air! After I watched it once, I was hooked!

Steve,
    I love your show! It's nice to see someone putting sex offenders and abusers in their place. I am a big believer in counseling people and getting to the root of the problem to figure out why they are doing what they are doing, but most of the people on your show aren't "sick," they are selfish, low lifes with bad self-esteem. They have many excuses, but that's all they are! People that say "you are too hard on your guests," need to take a good look at who they are standing up for! Anybody standing up a man who touches little kids, or abuses his wife is just encouraging that behavior. Could I possibly get a t-shirt?!? -Amanda-
  • your the Best ever Steve thanks for helping people out and i am glad you are doing the show i miss you when you are not on the weekends Steve people do not understand what the show is really about but my 9 year old and 15 year old and my 11 year old does.

Dear, Steve your so cute and i am writting you to tell you i am so happy you are the guy that you are me and my daughters loves to watch your show my kids has me to tape it because they are in school and we sit down and watch it at night together me and my girls can't wait to see your show. Steve I am glad you are doing what you are doing hope you are changing peoples lifes i know i have do alot difft.now i have seen your shows. i know when you do shows on drugs i look at myself because i used to do the drugs but now i look back and say to myself that was me at 1 time now i look back how can i do that and not even think about my kids you know what steve my daughter found me dead on the couch and you know what i would never do drugs again but you are proubley thinking about me as a bad mother but i had cancer and i got started on the pain pills and that is a drug to me that is what i was on but i am doing alot better because i watch your show you helped me to see what i was going to be if i did not stop it now. thank you for saving my life and my kids mother. you are the best ever.thank you again
  • Your The Best Keep up the good work.

Dearest Steve I love your new show and I love you ever since I saw you on the Jerry Springer show. Keep up the good work and keep giving crap to all those stupid men out there who abuse their children, and to all the mothers out there who allow their husbands or boyfriends to molest their children get out while you still can cause your only hurting your child. I am a victim of sexual molestation, from a mother of 2 to the mothers of the world, keep your kids away from all the creeps out there.

Keep up the good work Steve

I'll keep watching.

I watch it everyday.
  • Steve,Do you want people to be watching you for a second season?Then you need to actually listen to some of them instead of telling them they could of done something even if it meant them going to jail,Not on there side,But you need to THINK!sometimes BRO

Stevie,You need to stop conterdicting your self on the show loser.If you was in the service and a police officer,How can you tell a man you would do what ever it takes even if it means you going to jail to hurt the person that was hurting your child?I mean I liked your show,But I feel ashame for you,when you say dumb ass **** there was a guy that said he couldn`t see his daughter cause of his ex`s boyfriend,And again you called him a **** cause he avoided confirtation.Well work on that and you should be okay.See ya buddy!Ok I was done but the dumb ass message on the bottom of this page saying my review needs to be 100 words min.So heres a 126.
  • hello seve i am from manchester tn i really love your show

steve i think all the bad parents need to come to your show and you just beat the hell out of them i hate unfit parents especially child molesters they need to be hung up side down and let happen to them what they did to all the innocent kids out there keep up the good work steve may god bless you and your family. and to all the no good mothers all there you all are giving good mothers a bad name some moms do try to take care of their kids bye bye steve take care ok
  • i think the steve wilkos show is great and all the people that say steve is to hard on his guest, how would you feel if that happend to you or one of your family members i bet you wouldnt be saying steve is to hard then!!!!

Hey steve i just wanted to let you know that i love your show and i watch it everyday! I totally disargree with the people that say you are to hard on some of your guest. I feel that the people that go on your show, the child abusers and other sickos and so on dont even deserve to be on this earth! If it was up to me i would have you be harder on all of them people! I think that you are doing a great thing! Inviting these people on your show and letting everyone know about all of these perverts in their areas and hopefully lead to an arrest one day .Keep the good work up steve! *Ashlee*
  • Steve: You are such a classy guy, I really felt you wasted your talent on Jerry's show. I know rating is important, but you are losing rating with YELLING. I turn you off, I really want you to make it, you have a lot to offer our youth.

I think the show is a breath of fresh air to help our youth but needs a little tuning up. Some of the guests are genuine and your YELLING is a turn off. Sorry to say, but I turn you off at that point. I tune in hoping you are helping someone and at times you do. You have so much going for you. TV needs better talk shows and I do hope you are going to be a part of that, but I worry if you do no change a bit your viewers will say GOODBYE as they have done with others. This country needs help, not the same old, same old. Steve, you are better than that and have much more to offer our youth. GO STEVE.
  • Let the scums have it Steve!!!!!

Steve, I love the new show!! The way you get in some of these people's faces is EXCELLANT! These dirty rotten pediphiles and dead beat parents need this in your face reality check!! I get so worked up I start pacing the floor and yelling at these scum just as much if not more than you do!!Keep up the great work and I will continue to be a loyal watcher. I hate to say it but it's about time you climbed up the ladder from The Jerry Springer Show. No offense Jerry but this is what reality TV should be like! Faithful viewer Trish Carpenter
  • how dare you men and woman hurt kids and clame you are not to blame you are evil monsters if you had ever had anykind of heart at all you would go jump off a cliff

steve i wish your show had started a long time ago in 1973 my husbad was killed by a drunk drugie leaving me with 5 children ages 3 throu 13 i never once thought of giving them up now i here these women giving there kids away and thay only have 1 or 2 saying thay cant do it on there one yes it was hard work and at that time there was little help out there but i wish you could see them now all grown up with grand kids of there on i say if you dont want to raise children dont make them thay are blessings from god and as far as the molesters we should be able to shoot them like mad dogs thats what thay are
  • Steve I love your show! You are an awesome guy an you Rock!! Keep up the great work!! An we will keep watching!! Can I please have a tee shirt? Patricia Black kansas

I think Steves show is the best there is on talk shows today. He doesn't pull any punches on what he says an feels. He is an awesome guy an deserves all the credit in trying to help everyone!If anyone disagrees with that, they need to watch something else. Keep doing what you are doing Steve!! I love your tough love you give out. An think people ought to appreciate you alot more than they do! My daughter an I watch your show every day an will continue to do so as long as you are on the air! We love you an keep up the great work!!
  • I just think you are a great man. I wish all men respected woman and children like you do! I wanted to thank you myself for stepping up and caring for people you don't even know,Your a great inspiration to all woman and Children

Steve thank you for caring and Helping!I wish all men respected woman and children like you do!I wanted to thank you myself for stepping up and helping people exspecialy children you don't even know,Your a great inspiration to all. And Its a great feeling to know you are there to help anyone!You really stand up to some real asses! And it don't take some long to back down.Keep up the great work!Great show when you were helping Mich.police with the drug bust! We need more men just like you.Take care and I will be watching all your shows.I would love one of your signed T-shirts if you could Please. thank you handsome! Pam
  • Ive been real sick and dont sleep at night so i watch your show at 2:00 in the morning and i think your show is wonderful.

Steve,I think your show is todays best talk shows.I hope you are on for years.I am so glad there is a host that has a real heart and cares about there guest.Also i like the fact that theres not fighting.And when you tell someone off who needs it well thats the best.Many many years on the air.maybe someday you will introduce your wife to you audance.Keep up the wonderful work,we need people like you sticking up for the little people.I watch your show at 2:00 in the morning cause im sick and dont sleep much and so i get to see your show and have something to watch worth watching. Thanks.
  • Tina & Dorothy

Steve my mother in law and I watch your show faithfully every day. There should more people to start talk shows just like you. We really need more people to care for the victims. It is a shame how people let drugs come between their kids even worse for a mother to do. I have one question, How do people choice to feel a high for a couple of hours and let their children starve and be homeless? What kind of parent would do that to their kids? I feel people especially mothers should always put their children as number one. We feel parents like that don't deserve to raise children. It is also not fair to these children to go through what they go through because they didn't ask to be born into that kind of life style. They deserve to live a good and healthy life. We really need more people like you that really care what is happening to children and adults in this world. We look up to you as a hero for these unfortunite people. We have children of our own and struggle to survive and alot of stress in our lives and would never ever turn to drugs or prositution to fill that empty space inside. Our kids are a natrual high every day and our number one priority. We would give to them before our selves. Keep up the good work and see you on your next show.
  • I really like Steves show. I wish he had a fan club. I also wish he could help me. He is one of the greatest. I tape his show so I can watch it after work.

Steve is a great person the way he helps people is great. I love to watch his show . I like the way he tells people how it is. Too bad more people aren't like him. I make sure I watch his show everyday. I think its neat to watch him tll different ones what to do. And I like the way he tries to help those that he can. If only there were more people like Steve out there the world would be a better place to live there would be a lot less homeless people. I would like to e-mail Steve sometime just to say how much I really like his show.
  • the episode where you were straight up calling that guy a little **** because he could yell in his sons ear to make him go deaf but he would'nt stand up to a MAN!!!

i just wanna let you know that you are doing the right thing and be as tough as you need to be you are changing the world one person at a time, and you are inspiring others to not allow this same things happen in their lives if they can help it!! thank you Steve for you compassion, heart and carismatic charm!!!! you are such a great man Steve you got a big heart i know you love your family more than anything in this world, even more than being a police officer, security guard for jerry and even having your own talk show. you absolutely ROCK!!!! keep the love alive people!!!

peace

Roxy Looney in Stockton
  • January 8th Show on the Mother who let her boyfreind Kill her little boy.

Steve I don't know how you can even stand to talk to half those people you have on your show.The women you had on yesterday Jan.8th made me sick I would have smacked her if I would have had to sit there with her,I bet she would have cry'ed then.How any one could let that happen to any child let alone their own makes me sick prison is to good for her.When she tried to cry that was'nt for her little boy that was for her self.I did'nt catch the whole show so I did'nt hear what happened to the boy freind,but what ever he got was'ent enough either.
  • Steve i watched the show airing 01-09-08, about the pediophile who liked little girls between 3-11 & you asked him to take a dna swab about a little girl he refusedwhy couldn't you have gotten an empty bottle that he drank out of & used it?Yvonne belcher

i love your show-it is very different than what i expected-thank you for standing up for those who cannot stand on their own-i love your show & try to watch it every day, i wish that more "talk show hosts" would just tell the people on their stage,straight up,that they're not giving them the show to "please them"!! when EVERYBODY knows that they are full of B.S. if i ever had the chance, your talk show taping would be the one show i'd go to-so thank you for FINALLY speaking how things are & not trying to "sugar-coat" some pediophile just to make "him" comfortable...Thank YOU & may i please have a Steve Wilkos shirt? Yvonne Belcher
  • I think you have a great show and hopefully it will keep going that way.. I am pretty positive that it will! Keep up the good work!!!

HI Steve, My mom and I watch your show so much, We both love it! I think in most of your letters, alot of people put down your show, But i find it is VERY good and it really must help people.. Anyways, I just think that since the petafile didn't want to take the D.N.A test, Hemust be guilty, its only logic..Anyways.. i think your show is Great.. and i was wondering if i could have a t-shirt? Thanks... P.S---I think it is awsome how you actually get some sense pushed into those sick minds of some of the people on the show!
  • I love this show!!! But,,,,

I get so mad at some of these people!!! i record the show on my dvr, because i get so mad i have to pause it and leave the room awhile then come back to it! where do you find these people? are there really people this cruel and stupid out there? Dear God, have mercy on us all! the story of the man who broke the leg of the 8 week old baby, really got me! oh yeah then the story about the woman in prison who's boyfriend killed her 4 year old son,,, this woman does not deserve to be in prison,,, she should have gotten the death penalty, she took no responsibility for her failure as a mother, who should at all cost protect their children from anyone.I have legal custody of 2 children and my ex husband drew his fist back and hit my Boy! after i whipped my ex's ass, i packed up both kids my mother who had alzheimers, and our dog and we never went back.I had to put my Mother in a nursing home so i could go to work and support these 2 children, But it was a sacrafice i had to make, I had an obligation to protect these children and that is what i did.So how these women can let someone hurt or kill their own children i don't have a clue! and by the way i was on crack at the time also,so being on drugs is no excuse, when i left him I also let my addiction with him. if there is a will to there is a way.
  • I think your show is great. I watch ever day it even come on at night here i a so if i miss it in the morning i will chach it at night.

Hi Steve
    This morning like ever morning i watched your show and this one i cryed. You were in prisson with a mother that was doing life. Because her 4 year old was killed by her boy friend. You know what i think they both should have the same things done to them they did to that little baby. I am a mother of 3 girls and a grand mother of 10 and if anyone hurts one of my family they would be dead and i would be in jail for protacking them.
    You do a wouderful job Keep it up
    Jenny Witschger
  • Society is not ready for the realness in Steve, and that's okay.

Dear Steve, My name is Edmenyon. I am a 33yr. old single mother and a two time felon. My life has had it's up and downs, more ups than downs thank God. I am writing you because I watch your show daily and love it. You are not too hard on your guests. Your show has purpose and takes on a part of societies responsibilities. Your the only talk show on that shows a purpose daily. For the viewers that think your a moron, hollar too much, or too hard on your guests: that's your problem. They have obviously looked into a mirror when watching your show. Your great, keep doing you.

Sincerely,
    Edmenyon Williams
    Kansas City, Missouri
  • A viewer that supports you a 100%. Keep up the great work.

Steve, I am a Correctional Lieutenant with over 24 years of service for the state of Illinois. I try to watch your show everyday before I go to work. The show that aired on 1-3-08 that had the man that yelled at his little boy causing him to lose his hearing and hitting his baby causing him to go to the hospital is what motivated me to write you this letter.You were exactly right when you told him that people were in prison for doing what he did to those kids. I've seen plenty of those low lifes.I think you do a great job in the way that you handle these kinds of people. We need more Judges and talk show host like you, that's not afraid to tell it like it is. Keep up the good work. I support you a 100%. Sincerely Brad Bowman
  • You said that your show was not staged, boy do I have a story for you, Read my review.

on todays show when you were reading the e-mail letters
    you said that it was a shame that some one could think that your show was staged. I can tell you that I know that your buddy Jerry's shows are stage, on my 25th wedding annaversary I wanted to surprise my wife with renewing our vowles on his show. My wife loves his show and never misses one. When i called to talk to them, they said that it was a great idea and they would call me back. When they called me back they said that it would be a great show if i could come up with an angle. They wanted me to say that I was cheating on her and want her to forgive me and to renew then. I told them no. The next day they called me back and said if I would wear a wedding dress then we could renew on his show. I told them they were crazy. So If a show is based on angery peaple who would not think they were fake.
  • LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU STEVE!!

I have followed your tv career since The Jerry Springer Show. You are an awsome and straight to the point person. I love this in a person because people just don't know how to get their point across. You on the other hand don't have a problem telling your guest how it should be. I love this and will continue to watch you put them in their places. Thanks for keepin it real Steve. Always watchin, Alicia Smith Waldorf, Maryland.
  • steve your an inspiration to me!! I absolutely love watching your show, and you've inspired me to be a cop one day. Your a huge positive influence on todays television shows! I say we should have more shows like yours.

dead beat dads 2, is a good eye opener for all the women out there who keep taking these no good guys into their lives. Im glad that steve points this out, no women ever deserves to be hit i don't care what the matter is. I enjoy watching steve scare the crap out of these dead beats, they have it in their minds that their big and tough, but next to steve they look like nothing but scum. I've seen some people say that steve is a joke, and his show sucks. I think their full of it, they are probably the same kind of people that are put on the show to begin with. Keep up the good work Steve!!
  • i love your show.

steve i love your show.i think there needs to be more people like you.people who are not afaid to make a diffrents in other peoples life that have a hard time sticking up for them selfs.i watch your show sometimes with tears in my eyes.its like looking at my life.wanting to have the strangth to change but to afraid to do anything.i wish i had someone like you in my life.people think its so easy.well its not.and because of you there are some of us who might beable to have a better life.i think what your doing is really nice.hope to see you keep fighting for people who are to afraid to make changes on there own life.you are a angle sent from heaven to some of us. i know i love you and will watch your show as long as you are here.
  • This review is about the the show on the 17th of Dec '07. About the man that was niglecting his wife's grand child because the baby was half black.

Dear Steve First of all let me say we love your show!

Next my latest view of your show with the big fat pig who discriminats black people , and values us to a boar hogs and still has the guts to say that he believes in God. He should also ask us black people what we think of him neglecting his own blood.
    He forgot one thing , he's not young, nor is his wife and we have seen many times , just the one you disreguard is the same one later on that will take care of you , that's why we say God works in misterious ways.
    And I'm sick and tired of seeing women relying on men just to get by in life thank God I'm not one of them.
    It's her grandchild , move away from that piece of crap of a husband,and help take care of her granddaughter and daughter if she has a heart, bringing soup aint going to help she as the mother needs a reality soup for herself!
    Thank God we live in Aruba where every one is mixed .
    Raceism should be a violation of the law!
  • The best show was the family living under the bridge.Please please do an update on the family.Is the Father out of jail?Did he change like he said he would? The oldest child is a hero in my eyes.

Steve you do have a heart. Sometimes I watch your show and I feel some of the people you say are guilty are innocent. I love the show on the family under the bridge. I felt for them. I was so glad the oldest boy had the sense and courage to call the Steve show.I was happy when his dad said I am not mad and that he loved his boys. The wife was acting so scary. I am hoping he did what he said and changed.Steve keep doing what yo do no matter what others say! love you Steve! Keep up your good works
  • I love you Show

Steve I think that your show is great, i watch it everyday. I dont think that you are to hard on anyone. I am glad that we finaly have a talk show that is out to really help people. I want you to know that i have alot of respect for what you do and i think that you are great. Someone has to get thought to these people there are some very sick people out there that need help. Everyone knows that you cant save the world but i think it is totaly awsome what you do. I also love your show because it is somthing that me and my boyfriend can watch it together. He loves it to, he is like you he gets so mad that he is yelling at the tv. Thanks steve for doing everything you can do to help these people.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8