The Steve Wilkos Show

Daily 12:00 PM on Premiered Sep 10, 2007 Between Seasons

The Steve Wilkos Show Fan Reviews (204)

7.9
  • You sent a child molester back to live with his 2 year old daughter - how shameful of you all!

I am outraged about the show on Tuesday regarding Rebecca and her husband who was accused of molesting her 2 year old daugter. It is a proven fact that sociopaths can control their autonaumic nervous

system in order to trip test - false negatives result. The husband was essentially acquitted based on a lie detector test which aren't even admissible in court due to their unreliability? You kept telling Rebecca that she changed her story and therefore you discounted her account. She couldn't decide if she would take back her husband even if he were to pass the lie detector test. So what? 99.9% of rape cases are true - it is the jury (and most typically women) who decide to blame the victim. In this case you are suggesting that Rebecca would make up the fact that her husband did 'the wiggle, wiggle, dance' and her her daughter's 'pee First of all, that would take some creativity to describe the incident as such, but the odds that she would make it up are negligible. Therefore, you have just sent a molester back to his family. How messed up do you think this 2 year old will be for the rest of her life. And you and the audience made fun and mocked the mother. You accused her of changing her story - so utterly lame. She didn't once change the details of the molestation. she just couldn't decide to take back the husband if he were to pass the lie detector test. You are a very sick man.
  • It's not the worst show on TV, but it's among them for sure.

I do have to give it the fact that it's better than Jerry Springer. In fact, anything is better than Springer. This show is still garbage, though, and that's being polite.

Steve throws chairs. This is a major safety concern for everybody on the stage and sometimes in the crowd. What if it hit someone? Would he be doing it then? The sad part is he just might be. Once on an older episode, he threw it directly at someone's head. It just barely missed him. What if it actually did hit him? I'm not defending the guest because he was a big S.O.B., but two wrongs don't make a right. On top of that, he tells his guests (and on rare occasions, the crowd) to "grow up" and to "stop acting like a kid". If he wants childish behavior, he should look in a mirror.

He tells guests to "stop swearing", yet he swears himself (this can be seen on a lot of episodes). He even tells people to shut up! While most of the time the guests deserve it, two wrongs don't make a right. The point is that he does anything himself that he tells his guests not to do.

He brags about being a former police officer. If he wants to help people in bad times, he should still be one.

He offers guests help. If anybody needs help, it should be Steve himself. All Steve does is make himself worse than the guests.

There are times when the show can be OK (none of the above is in it). But even though there are some good episodes out there, they're outnumbered by the long list of bad episodes. Edit 5-25-12: I gave the show another chance. It doesn't deserve it. He interrupted a woman to tell her to "stop swearing" in the middle of her story. Newsflash Steve, a woman brought you into this world, so you have no right to disrespect one. The show is still complete garbage, even worse than Jeremy Kyle. I'm ashamed to even say I've watched this show.
  • This show is by far, the dumbest talk show I've ever seen!!!

For some man claiming that he used to be a cop, why isn't he having some of those guests who are abusers and child molesters arrested? And him using only a polygraph test to prove whether or not someone did abuse or molest their kids is such a joke. Has he not ever heard of semen samples and testing for marks on the victim's bodies? And those episodes, where a parent tells Steve something like "My 1 or 2 year old daughter told me that daddy touched her down there" are beyond far-fetched and unrealistic. How could toddlers that age actually say that when they can barely talk? And on top of all that, when an episode has a parent accusing the other of molesting or abusing their young kids, why are the kids not on the show to tell their side of the story as proof? He is such a moron he doesn't know that polygraph tests aren't always right and nothing in this world is always 100% accurate
  • Steve is an egotistical, arrogant,wanna-be tough guy piece of S**t.He promotes hate and anger and violence. He's a joke.

Steve does shows about violence and abuse, but yet portrays the same violence and abuse he's talking about. He is such a good dad and doesn't believe in yelling, hitting, or verbal abuse of any kind, but completely acts like he's the one on stage who's hateful, angry, and violent. Wonder how he treats his family, hopefully not they way he treats his guests. Theres no need to get in peoples faces, call them names, and threaten them. I hate his show more than satan himself. You, Steve are the biggest as**ole I have Ever seen in my life, and if I was ever on your show and you put words in my mouth, the way you do with all your guests, and even thought about treating me the way you do, I wouldnt walk away, or cry, I would beat your stupid As* and treat YOU like the BIT** you are. Do everyone a favor and end your show, you are just as out there as Jerry, where do you find these people for your stupid show? I hope one day that a guest does beat your as* and hopefully teach you a leason on how to treat and talk to people. You act like you never made a mistake in your pathetic, sad, life.Look in the mirrior, you are no different than your guests. You advertise nothing but hate and violence. You arent helping anyone, only you and your wallet by exploiting hate. You are as FAKE as it gets.
  • Absoloutely Terrible

How can you watch this abysmal excuse for a show. This man is nothing but a bully and should NOT be allowed to be on TV let alone have his own show. The broadcaster must have been desperate to give this low life a chance. I'm not sure who he thinks he is but he has absoloutely no right to speak to anyone the way he does, he is not superior to anyone. I have NEVER been so angry watching a TV programme in my life. He should maybe think of getting off that high horse of his and helping someone once in a while. And for anyone who watches this programme and enjoys it, you should all be ashamed. I shall be contacting a British regulator for UK communications industries and making a formal complaint because there is no place for a show of such dreadful calibre on decent TV. There are some bad programmes but this one just takes the biscuit. By the way my score is incorrect, I give this show a ZERO, nothing. It would not let me submit unless I have a score, so I VERY reluctantly did.
  • Point Blank; What is Steve Wilkos doing? I think that he has an arrogant attitude and he also thinks he's invincible. It seems that his strategy for reforming deadbeats, abusive individuals, etc., is not so effective. Steve needs anger management himself.

I watched Steve Wilkos tonight. I listened to him talk to someone about not having their firstborn child, however, having three more; his comment was there is "no excuse" not to have any of your children. I felt that this statement was absurd and immature in nature. Steve seems to have some issues of his own that he may need to seek help about instead of subjecting others to his mishaps of bullying and all else that went wrong in his life. Examine your own life Steve before you try to give advice to others. You could damge other lives. Your show is Garbage!
  • The Steve Wilkos Show isn't a show worth watching if you the type of person who thinks for themselves and have their own personal convictions. It's shows like this that makes people lose faith in humanity.

This is one of the worst shows that I've ever seen. It was built up so well...you know with Steve Wilkos being it's host, and now, it's as useless and aggravating as [Billary] Clinton's campaign front. Steve Wilkos is a punk. He bullies the guests who have agreed to go on the show, despite the self deprecating conditions. And you'd think that would be enough for him, but Steve Wilkos also antagonizes the victims, placing blame of the events on them. He insists upon his 19th century ideals as if they were the moral standard. It's people like him who started the Salem Witch Hunts, or gave rise to the Puritans in the past. And, who is Steve Wilkos? Do you mean the same guy who worked as security and participated in the Jerry Springer Show--a show that exploited people so a crowd can get some laughs. Don't get me wrong I'm not defending the pedophiles, abusers, or the variety of of guests he has, but screaming, bullying, and cursing the guests doesn't help the situation one bit. You think that years in the service would teach him that everything isn't black and white. Though, there are some situations you should address aggressively, there are some you address with sensitivity. Steve Wilkos just loves to hear himself talk. And what kind of man judges other people, and make idle threats on a television show to people who disagree with his methods. Steve, there's a reason why most of your hate mail comes fro the U.S. We see you for what you are. There's nothing wrong with us, there's something wrong with you. You know at least with Jerry Springer, Jerry talked with his guests on an equal level, and tried to grasp the situation from many perspectives. The Steve Wilkos show has stolen the title "worst show on television" from the Jerry Springer Show.
  • You're kidding right? I can't believe the producers of this show are allowing trolling of other community websites in hopes of finding people to participate in this stuff!

I am disgusted with the tactics this show is resorting to in its effort to find guests. Its tacky and tasteless to troll the group boards at CafeMom in hopes of finding some people to exploit. If I ever run into this show on tv I will promptly be changing the channel. I will also be telling anybody I know not to watch it either. Are you all so hard up for guests you have to try to drag them off of a website for moms that is intended for friendship building and discussions about our lives? Can't you just run ads on tv or on your own website like all the other trash tv shows?
  • I cant take it Anymore!

1.4
    I am in Misery Here!
    My Mom had a stroke 4 years ago,and I have been taking care of her since then.
    She sleeps in the living room in a Recliner so she has full access of the TV.
    This is becoming very Dis-satisfying to Me since Steve decided to take over her TV.She continues to watch this show..Why? I have absolutly no Idea! I cannot see why people are so interested in a Grown Man Repeating over and over everything he says.It is TOO Irratating!
    I will be so very Happy when his show doesn't make the Marks,and has to be taken off the air.I cannot wait.It will not come soon enough.I liked him better on The Jerry Springer Show when He had Absolutely nothing to Say!
  • another moronic show just like jerry springer you get jackasses who just want to be on tv. a host that thinks hes a drill seargent. take just another jerry springer show with a few less hillbillys and rednecks.get this show off the air

1.5
    omg gimme a break if people really like this macho in your face moron they need their head examined. its a talk show but he feels the need to yell and belittle people. and then says get off my stage lol. if they all left he'd have no show. they need to get this jerry springer wanna be off the air. he thinks he an expert on every subject thats discussed. but frankly he just makes me sick. steve go back to work on jerry so no one ever has to hear you yell and scream like a jackass again
  • Baby "Who"??????

Ok--I'll Post This Again: On Today's Show: April 9, 2014; Was The Baby In Question Joshua's Or Not?

The Show Just Bled Off Into A SECOND "Story" Of The SAME ISSUE: Who Is The Baby's Daddy????

Please Steve Wilkos PLEASE DO NOT Become A Clone Of The MAURY Show!!! One Hour Long Infomercial For The DDC/DNA Center Is More Than Enough!!!!
  • 3 teen moms pregnant by the same man

l am so sick of watching this man put all the blame for these teen girls lack of responsibility and self respect and allowing it all to lie on the boy because he did what any teen age boy will do, which is have sex with any girl who is willing, whether he has a girl friend or not. These girls equate sex with love, whTich shows directly that their own mother failed them miserably. These girls ought to have been marched right down to the local clinic and had their mother's sign for an abortion and be done with it. Either that or be shamed the way they were before all this bs sympathy and understanding and oh boo hoo poor baby, so boy held you down and impregnated you against your will, you didn't say yes, you didn't notice he wasn't wearing a condom, you forgot you weren't on the pill, you don't have your own box of condoms to protect yourself? If not, then you got exactly what you asked for the second you opened your legs, whether he said he loved you or not, or you were his high school sweetheart, or he said he would marry you, or anything else that any boy will say to get into your panties... you allowed it to happen and YOU ALONE, BECAUSE WHEN PUSH CAME TO SHOVE, YOU LET HIM IN YOUR BODY WITHOUT ENSURING THAT YOU WOULD NOT GET PREGNANT... this implies to me that you wanted a baby, which also implies that if you are not a grown up, and by that i mean, living on your own, supporting yourself, paying your own bills and a good six or seven years over the age of 18.... and even if you are any of these things and you allow a man into your body without protection... then you got yourself where you are, and it is not the boys fault. TAKE SOME PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHERE YOU HAVE GOT YOURSELF.. ALONE WITH A BABY YOU ARE NO WHERE NEAR READY TO HAVE AND WITHOUT THE MEANS TO SUPPORT IT OR MOTHER IT... you cannot even take care of yourself and ensure you didn't get pregnant, how in the hell do you expect to know what to teach your own daughters or sons. We do not live in the middle ages, there are plenty of ways to achieve sexual satisfaction which do not involve intercourse or any genital contact at all. We all know what they are, if you are having sex and especially if you have been doing so since you were 12 years old you know what these things are.... so there is no excuse that you can make that would be reasonable to me for you getting YOURSELF in a position where you and you alone are stuck with a baby that you are in no way ready to have or prepared for the responsibility of, You have already shown that by the actions you took to get you where you are, alone and a teen mom... more than likely with no education or chance of getting one... and more than likely relying on your own parents or family or the state to support you and your child. The very fact that you are on a talk show wanting sympathy and tears because some teenage boy told you that you were the only one and that he loved you.... wake the hell up, grow up and stop believing that soap operas and pop music are the real world, stop blaming the person who is your baby's sperm donor and look at some history and reality... no man carries a baby, so when a woman gets pregnant, if he is a teen age boy he isn't going to stick around for long, and he really couldnt give a rats ass because he isn't the stupid girl who got herself in a position where she is stuck... HE IS NOT STUCK, there is no baby in his body, it is in yours. so a word of wisdom and advice and i highly recommend you listen and listen well... you start having sex with someone, as a woman your body starts producing hormones which make you want to 'nest and make a hearth and home for this man/boy, it is beyond your thought or consciousness, and right along with that feeling of wanting the hearth and home and nest comes the desire to have a baby... this can not be avoided, this feeling i am talking about, so when you start feeling that way, you walk right on down to the nearest clinic and get yourself some condoms, steal them if you have to, ask your parents for them, cause if you are old enough to be having sex, you should easily be able to talk to your parents about it... if you are not able to speak to them about it, then it is a SURE AS SHIT indication you ARE NOT ADULT OR MATURE ENOUGH TO BE HAVING SEX. Get youself on the pill and if none of these options are available, and you know as well as I do that they are, everywhere!! and if you haven't been having protected sex up to that point you are either really damn lucky to not already be pregnant, or you better not engage in any sexual intercourse until you are WELL AND DAMNED SURE that there WILL BE NO BABY. your own parents should have taught you this, long before you turned 18, if they didn't then they need to be on the show and answer for not being good parents and failing to take care of their most precious gift, which is you, and ensure that you went out into the world educated about your body, respecting your body enough to not f**k up your whole life by having a baby before you are even remotely close to being an adult. And do not, DO NOT feed me that sh*t about how having a baby at 17/18 years old has not messed up your whole life,stolen your youth and shamed your parents and family, because if you are honest with yourself, truly honest, then you have to admit i am totally right, And most of all, you HAVE LET YOURSELF DOWN. Close your legs, date lots of boys and ensure that you look after you, get your education, get a good job if you can, live a little bit of life on your own, with your own apartment, that you yourself pay for, then when you are a real and true adult, say around 25, then start looking for a mate. Because I promise you that you are not going to find a life mate at 18.

And Steve, I DARE YOU to start calling these girls out on their behaviour and lack of responsibility and their own part in this situation they have put themselves in. Stop letting them sit down, if you aren't going to allow the father to sit... stop expecting 18 year old boys to act like men and engage in some productive educational conversation with them about being a real adult. Because the parents of America are doing a piss poor job!!
  • Get this terrible show off the air. People ask Steve for help and he is terrible to them! Springer should be ashamed! Get a real show!

I watched the August 3rd show--about a crack mom.
    I agree she is not a good mom but she was there asking for help and Steve treated her horrible.
    Steve forgets he was nothing till moron Springer gave him a show.
    Steve also needs to look long and hard into a mirror.
    He is fat--ugly and bald!
    Duh!
    His audience is the same white trash--idiots- as Springer.
    It is really sad to see how low the network will go for a show.
    They must be desperate.
    I bet the next new show will be a fat-ugly woman **** about her cat or her awful dead husband.
    Couldn't be any worse.
    This show is terrible and a joke.
    One word to Steve--
    RETIRE
  • Criminal Police Misconduct and Exploitation of Polygraph (Electromechanical Instrument) for Media Entertainment-

2.5

03/15/13

From: Vinney Elias-

To: Steve Wilkos-

For the record:

Steve-you are a former law enforcement officer: You obviously are aware of the fact that polygraph devices are not accurate. The courts almost uniformly reject the results of a polygraph device when offered in evidence for the purpose of establishing guilt or innocence, due to its unreliability. Some jurisdictions will not allow evidence of a polygraph to be introduced for any purpose, even if all parties have stipulated to its admission.

I just have to say as a matter of opinion Steve, that it seems by all measures that you are clearly in the business of exploiting the polygraph (electromachanical instrument) device for media entertainment and for a livelyhood: Man, what a bad way to go about it and thereby contribute to the dissolution or the break-up of families and loved ones! Do you get a thrill out of all this? Think about it for a moment: In the name of the almight dollar ($) you are executing and exploiting the polygraph machine for the sake of your livelyhood and thereby ruining the lives of many! You are only thinking about yourself! Come on Mr. Wilkos be a man and stand-up and wake-up to the reality of the issue! Do you realize the seriouseness of this matter? Can't you find some other means of employment? I am sure that you can---go to the Maury Show or Jerry Springer Show for employment, but: Unfortunatley, they to also utilize the employment with respect to the use of the polygraph device for the mere media entertainment and dollar profits for their advantage- am I not right Mr Wilkos?

Remember Mr. Steve Wilkos: The "Steve Wilkos Show" is all about you, you exploiting the polygraph device on your Show, and yes, about money and profits, and the contibuting with respect without remorse or emotion on your part to the the break-up or dissolution of marriages, families, friendships, etc! These actions on your part overall but surely is what constitutes the negative brew with respect to the substance of your Show if you want to even call it a 'Show!'

And oh yes: About police corruption or criminal police misconduct; Obviously on one of your shows dated April 22, 2013 you scoffed at and totally ridiculed and made a scene out of them (Your 'guests') when they stated that they witnessed police misconduct, brutality and corruption and you all you did was laugh at them and started yelling and screaming at the top of your voice! Come on Mr. former police officer, remember the huge major police scandal corruption conspiracy from the Eastern seaboard several years ago, namely, Scorpio? Think about it-

Vinney in California-
  • i think the show is going to be cancelled

2.9
    i agree with dmoneyred i think that steve is too hard on the guests. i know that they dont do the right thing and i dont agree with the bad guys at all, but steve is going to lose alot of fans because of this. he was ok when he was on jerry springer but it seems to me that he has gotten real cocky. there are times when i have watched his show and got so mad that i have turned him off and watched cartoons. steve calm that attitude down, we all understand that you are upset. if the topic bothers you that much dont cover those stories.
  • Not exactly a fan111

When your subject matter is a child who has been molested and you have the alleged perpetrator and the relative I cringe. As a survivor of child sexual abuse I cannot imagine having this type of "proof" of who changed my life forever recorded along with the screaming and fighting that accompanies the allegations. When your show covers an adult who for whatever reason wants to air their misfortunes that is their business and their decision. But when you are doing this to a child, it is like being abused in a different manner. True the child never appears but so many people connected with that child knows the relative and the alleged monster so the connection makes itself. Do you, your staff, your sponsors, or even better the relative ever think of what this can do to the "victim"? Of course I can speculate that when 10 minutes of classless fame and money is involved the people who suffer are really not important and that is a shame!!!
  • THE MARCH 26,2013 SHOW

STEVE IM VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU THAT YOU DIDNT HANDLE THIS SITUATION IN A ADULT MANNER. AS WE CAN ALL PLAINLY SEE THAT THE OLDER MOTHER INLAW MANIPULATED THE REAL MOM WHEN SHE WAS YOUNG 15 AN PREGNANT. THE TRUE MOM PAST HER TEST THAT SHE WAS A VERY CARING MOM THE WHOLE 17 YEARS OF HIS LIFE. AN YOU NEVER FOR ONE MINUTE GET ON THAT LADY FOR LIEN. AN RUINING THAT MOMS LIFE WITH HER OWN KID. YOU DROP THE BALL BUDDY AN ME ,MY WIFE AN EVERYBODYELSE WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED AN ALL FELT LIKE WE HATED YR SHOW. BECAUSE WE SAW IT AS YOUR ONLY DOING WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO FOR RATINGS. NOT TO HELP STORIES OF REAL LIFE. AN AFTER YOU GET YR RATINGS YOUR KICKING THEM OFF THE STAGE WITH NO FOLLOW UP AN THERE TRAMATIZED BECAUSE YOU DIDNT LET THEM SPEAK THERE PEACE. YOUR WRONG STEVE. YOU DONT WANT THE SAME AFTER THE SHOW RESULTS LIKE JENNY JONES, DO YA?
  • where are the new shows please ?

Iam trying to find out where and when the new show starts because all i'm getting is repeats!! The show that is advertised in the channel guide for verizon fios is not the one i get when i turn on my t.v. it's all repeats ,whats happening people?

Jerri (very mifft) xx

• The Steve Wilkos Show is hosted by the former director of security of The Jerry Springer Show. The show debuted on September 10, 2007.

4.2
    The show has Steve expanding on his successful "Steve To The Rescue" shows that he did while serving as a substitute for Jerry Springer whenever he took breaks, or was doing other projects.
    The shows he hosted proved to be so popular with viewers that the producers of Jerry Springer pitched the idea to NBC Universal to give Steve his own show. In July 2007, Steve left Jerry Springer to start focusing on his own show.
    I have to say I'm not the biggest fan of the Jerry Springer show, however, I do watch it from time to time and have been familiar with Steve Wilkos for a while. On the Jerry Springer show he seemed like such a great, cool guy. Kind of a knight in shining armor. On his own show he's a comes off as a complete Neanderthal. He name calls, throws chairs, and half the time doesn't listen to one word anyone has to say. Not only does he yell at the abusers (which I have no problem with, most of the time they deserve it) but he also berates the victims when they didn't do what Steve believes he would have done in the same situation.
    At the end of the show he reads viewer mail, If he agrees with your email, you get a free Tee shirt.
    If he disagrees, you get a ration of his crap...Err, I mean advice.
  • Judgement

4.5
    I don't watch your show everyday, but when I do, you make me so pissed off because you judge people before you have the evidence to prove that they have done something wrong. Screaming at people is rediculous. Just because you were a previous officer does not give you the right to judge before hand. You don't know how to talk to people and they are human just like you are. I can understand it if and when they are guilty of something. We all know that the courts od not accept lie detector tests in the courtroom.
  • How many lifes ruined?

4.5
    At first I kind of liked in your face protection of all that is right and those that are weak. But I just watched the third show where I am pretty sure the lie detector test was wrong yet these people were ingnored, put down and yelled over. Steve uses these tests as proof postitive that these people cheated, committed child abuse and incest. I truly pray the guy today that says he is going to take another test elsewhere and sue with his results does follow I'll never hear about it and I am sure there was something the "guests" have to sign that don't allow this. Steve, you are taking advantage of educationally challenged, money needing people to come on your show and get with the undeniable "proof" of a lie detector test (which all educated people know is not PROOF and is not even admissable in a court of law). Have a of these not-likeable people really didn't do it.
  • I taped him abusing me with your show in the background

Hi Steve! I was being verbally abused, real bad one day. Started to video him with iPad . Your show was on the TV, so I was taping him with your show in the background. Got him on camera coming at me, you can tell there is a struggle, then the iPad falls to the floor and all you see is the ceiling fan. This was not uncommon. Seeing your show playing while he got me . . Well, I had him arrested and have a ppo on him. Thank you Steve!
  • U have no right

I love your show but on the show I watched March 15 2013 and u tore up the test results,I wanted to hit u myself. How can u not tell a man if some guy is molesting his little girl because u dont want it on your conscience what he decides to do. That isnt your choice to make. I can tell u now I believe in the law but when it comes to a child,whatever happens to scum who hurt them they deserve it. And no matter how much u say u wouldnt hurt them I dont believe that u wouldnt want to at the moment just like he did. U have gave results to others just as bad,so why not him? Your wrong,Steve .
  • to Laura fields

hey you wanted to see steve wilkos wife google Rachelle wilkos she is a blonde. as for his whole family no pictures of his kid will be shown.
  • in the land of the free home of the brave we are now USING laws to FORCE people to do things ??????????????????

I for one think domestic violence is ranks right up there in violent crimes that doesnt have enough punishment on it

HOWEVER the using of law to FORCE someone to do something that COULD put them in harms way I dont like

true there are shelters for domestic abuse BUT have you ever reviewed them they are over crowded and unable to deal with the problems that the families bring into them

this is another one of the cases where the law falls well short of giving the victim the care and comfort they need

because the police are forbidden to be proactive they cannt do anything until someone gets hurt

the laws concerning stalking and domestic violence and child welfare in those cases need changed and instead of a bandage type of a law something that realy works

needless to say how disappointed I was when I heard you say FORCE them to do something

• Dear Steve, I like your show, but I think you yell way too much. Yelling at people won't solve all the problems. I don't think you should yell at the person until you get the lie detector results back. i still like your show though!

Steve: I enjoy your show and I believe you make great points about abusers and molesters and the like. I also like how you have a knack for pointing out that something is undeniable because of the mountainous evidence against them. But these people are innocent until proven guilty. Yelling at these people before we know exactly who did what is wrong. I think that it would be a good idea to listen to both (or sometimes all three) sides of the story without yelling, and in a rational manner. I believe you would have better viewer ratings if you did not lose your temper at an innocent person.
    Although I do love the show.
    -Danielle, Arielle, and Liz.
  • Steve,Do you want people to be watching you for a second season?Then you need to actually listen to some of them instead of telling them they could of done something even if it meant them going to jail,Not on there side,But you need to THINK!sometimes BRO

Stevie,You need to stop conterdicting your self on the show loser.If you was in the service and a police officer,How can you tell a man you would do what ever it takes even if it means you going to jail to hurt the person that was hurting your child?I mean I liked your show,But I feel ashame for you,when you say dumb ass **** there was a guy that said he couldn`t see his daughter cause of his ex`s boyfriend,And again you called him a **** cause he avoided confirtation.Well work on that and you should be okay.See ya buddy!Ok I was done but the dumb ass message on the bottom of this page saying my review needs to be 100 words min.So heres a 126.
  • You said that your show was not staged, boy do I have a story for you, Read my review.

on todays show when you were reading the e-mail letters
    you said that it was a shame that some one could think that your show was staged. I can tell you that I know that your buddy Jerry's shows are stage, on my 25th wedding annaversary I wanted to surprise my wife with renewing our vowles on his show. My wife loves his show and never misses one. When i called to talk to them, they said that it was a great idea and they would call me back. When they called me back they said that it would be a great show if i could come up with an angle. They wanted me to say that I was cheating on her and want her to forgive me and to renew then. I told them no. The next day they called me back and said if I would wear a wedding dress then we could renew on his show. I told them they were crazy. So If a show is based on angery peaple who would not think they were fake.
  • let me think of why i like your show

5.3
    oh thats right nothing can steve spell ignorant just because your producer is as dumb as you are dosent give yall the right to make such dumb tv my nine year old accidentally tuned you in and thought you should be medicated cause of all the screaming you did i live in texas south of houston but i was born in chicago also just to let you know ive been a fireman emt now i work in burns @ the university of texas medical branch in galveston thanks for being the first show i had to block on my babies tv
  • This is just what I'm feeling about your show.

5.3
    If this really goes to Steve.. Hi Steve! Although I find your show entertaining, and it really does make you stop and go back when flipping through the channels, what is accomplished. OTHER than the last show I watched about the very horrible man who spreads aids willingly..I know you did your best to do what you could with that situation, but other than that it seems as if you just yell at people. I saw one show about a man who's son got abused, and it was the ex-wife who did it, but you yelled at the husband for SOO incredibly long, only to find out it wasn't him who did it. You asked why he didn't ask his four year old to tell him everything, and he replied with because he didn't want to make him think about it cause' he was already sad. That makes sense to me. Anywho, there's really no reason in trying to ask you why you do what you do, why you spend 1/2 hour to an hour yelling at people, because.. that is all you do. You're an ex marine, so is my brother, you can't tell him anything different than what he does, so I don't expect any of this to get through your head, but why would you bring these people on here and just yell at them. You obviously don't care about the people, you get steamed up so you can have good ratings...that is however what it's all about isn't it Stevo? Thanks for your time. Have a good one. Oh, and don't get me wrong, like I said I think its entertaining so I will still be a loyal watcher. :)
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7