The Steve Wilkos Show

Weekdays on Premiered Sep 10, 2007 In Season

The Steve Wilkos Show Fan Reviews (233)

• Steve Wilkos terrible show.

Steve Wilkos tries to be too much of a tough guy on this show. Just like when he hosted a few shows for Jerry Springer, its no different. Blowing up in everybody face just to have conversation like he does any wrong. Also putting his hands on folks on the show. One day he going to get in the wrong person face and they going to bring it to him real hard. He needs to come down and listen to both sides of the story with out interjection. He doesn't have all the answers what so ever. I don't like the show and should be pretty much shut down. Leave that cop ego and tough guy attitude back at the force.
  • Dear Steve I love your show. It's all about real life stories. I watch it every chance that I get.

Steve, I love your show. I try to watch it every day. It's the most realistic show on the air. I have watched many many talk shows and yours is by far the best. I love the way that you try to help the guest that appear on your show. I also love the way that you handel the ones that need to be handled. I like it when you through chairs and will not let the bad people set on your stage. Also like to see you run people off your stage, some people do not deserve to even get to be their anyway.
  • You're kidding right? I can't believe the producers of this show are allowing trolling of other community websites in hopes of finding people to participate in this stuff!

I am disgusted with the tactics this show is resorting to in its effort to find guests. Its tacky and tasteless to troll the group boards at CafeMom in hopes of finding some people to exploit. If I ever run into this show on tv I will promptly be changing the channel. I will also be telling anybody I know not to watch it either. Are you all so hard up for guests you have to try to drag them off of a website for moms that is intended for friendship building and discussions about our lives? Can't you just run ads on tv or on your own website like all the other trash tv shows?
  • I love your show.

Hey Steve,
    My name is Anita Flores and I live in Rancho cucamonga, CA. And I watch your show on KTLA which airs everyday at 11:00am every morning. I just finished watching your show about sarah and jared, and I was discusted with that guy who beat on his wife having been in that similar situation for many years when I was married to my ex husband. I like sara was told to stick by your man. But God saw fit to remove me from that life I endured for so many years and never look back. I am so grateful for your show because there are so many people in similar circumstances and do not have a voice to speak for them hear on earth. well for those who dont know God. I am sure glad there is Steve Wilkos. I love your show I watch everyday and your show always has such true life situations. And not all the phoney stuff people like myself dont wanna hear about. I love the fact that you do not sugar coat any situation you are the real deal. God Bless you and keep you always.Keep up the good work. Much success with your show.

Anita Flores
  • love the show

hi steve we live in England and we love your show we try not to miss it. We watched one today 21/6/011 where there was a jerk who is keeping his girlfriend locked in there home does not let her go to school and also not been aloud to see her own family i wish i was her mother i would of bounced straight outside I think he was Mexican not too sure.He would smash the tv if she was not good the night b efore he made my blood boil I do not know how you keep your hand,s off them.we also love Jerry as well It,s good to see female security they do a good job so do the lad,s anyway back to your show we give you a 5 star award keep up the good work can.t wait to see the next one. We would love a couple of t-shirts (medium) and (large) would it also be possible to have a signed picture. thanks Tracey &Ian leach.
  • i think the show is going to be cancelled

i agree with dmoneyred i think that steve is too hard on the guests. i know that they dont do the right thing and i dont agree with the bad guys at all, but steve is going to lose alot of fans because of this. he was ok when he was on jerry springer but it seems to me that he has gotten real cocky. there are times when i have watched his show and got so mad that i have turned him off and watched cartoons. steve calm that attitude down, we all understand that you are upset. if the topic bothers you that much dont cover those stories.
  • why does my child keep getting hurt ???

Steve is wrong pits are not dangerous bad dogs !!!! Steve you are so wrong to judge a dog !!!!!!!!! Judge the people that raised the dog !!!!
  • where are the new shows please ?

Iam trying to find out where and when the new show starts because all i'm getting is repeats!! The show that is advertised in the channel guide for verizon fios is not the one i get when i turn on my t.v. it's all repeats ,whats happening people?

Jerri (very mifft) xx

• steve i need help.

i have a 14 yr old that lies on me and got cps involved because she got grounded for selling spice so she ran away told all kinds of lies and still continues. i refused to jump through hoops for her lies so she is in a foster home, but she calls everyone telling them lies, the ones who know better she quit talking to, the ones who dont make my life hell . she calls me a ***, says she wishes i was dead and all because she wants to do whatever she wants. sleep with boys over the age of 18, get . i want it to end and her lies to come to truth.
  • Horrible

We were supposed to be guests they had us take pics send all our personal info then just never called again and would hang up or ignore me when id try to get ahold of them we were really excited to go and they were really messed up about it ive never been treated that way before by anyone
  • From An English Gentleman

I am very disappointed that THE WILKOS, SPRINGER - MAURY SHOWS have been extended until 2018. They just demonstrate EVEN MORE, to The World, what complete CHAOS, TURMOIL, DISGRACE, and PITIFUL, the complete disaster of what AMERICAN FAMILY LIFE IS IN. If I was "in charge" of a SHOW like these - I would be thoroughly ASHAMED OF MYSELF in "making a living" from the deeds of HAPLESS INDIVIDUALS that appear (even though we know that they themselves, agree to be participants) WILKOS, (under whatever circumstances) should not be allowed to swear - bully - thrown chairs - and related disgusting and CHILDISH complete NONSENSE. I hope that all 3 Shows are "pulled" after 2018 - so that MUCH MORE INTELLIGENT TV can replace them
  • I cant take it Anymore!

I am in Misery Here!
    My Mom had a stroke 4 years ago,and I have been taking care of her since then.
    She sleeps in the living room in a Recliner so she has full access of the TV.
    This is becoming very Dis-satisfying to Me since Steve decided to take over her TV.She continues to watch this show..Why? I have absolutly no Idea! I cannot see why people are so interested in a Grown Man Repeating over and over everything he says.It is TOO Irratating!
    I will be so very Happy when his show doesn't make the Marks,and has to be taken off the air.I cannot wait.It will not come soon enough.I liked him better on The Jerry Springer Show when He had Absolutely nothing to Say!
  • let me think of why i like your show

oh thats right nothing can steve spell ignorant just because your producer is as dumb as you are dosent give yall the right to make such dumb tv my nine year old accidentally tuned you in and thought you should be medicated cause of all the screaming you did i live in texas south of houston but i was born in chicago also just to let you know ive been a fireman emt now i work in burns @ the university of texas medical branch in galveston thanks for being the first show i had to block on my babies tv
  • Social inclusion

I have been working with the heavily disabled for over ten years. Even with low skill and low understanding they want to be included in the family. If they were playing with water while they were washing the car and little bit of spray on them is including them in an activity. I don't believe that he was abusing I think that he was including in normal and healthy behaviors. Didn't you ever have ice cube fights. You put an ice cube down the back of the shirt because it's cold . When I hear things like this episode and people calling it abusive it's just not you wrong it's social inclusion it's not treating the individual with a disability different from any of the other children . What a disabled person wants is to be to participate to be part of life and playing with them the same way is part of it and others just crazy stupid if she thinks that that's abusive it's not. Also what a disabled person wants is to be to participate to be part of life and playing with them the same way is part of it and others just crazy stupid if she thinks that that's abusive it's not . And small children will say daddy is being mean he got us wet. When did water on a warm day ever hurt anyone its water.
  • lie detector test

Hi Steve, please give me an answer to this question. can you think yourself guilty on a lie detector test. if you did not do it. but you feel guilty, scared, can you fail. Thank you sincerely Mark F Grand Rapids Michigan

YAY, YAY, YAY WE MET THE BOSS TODAY!!! How exciting it was to FINALLY meet the brains behind STEVE! It's SEP 21, '16 ~ Mizz Rachelle, it's a pleasure to meet the First Lady of Day Time TV!
  • my sister loved you and your show

Steve, my sister has been parted from us almost a year now (april just wanted u to know how much we treasured you and your watched u faithfully everyday and i still do in her honor and because u r a exceptional and i both were and are very passionate about children and your show stands out from the rest, thats y we were and r still dedicated. You stand up and speak for all children. U r very emotional and show great passion for children. Thats y we love u!!!! Great show and continue to help put the bad people away. I know my sis is in a better place still watching you.
  • I have sound spy equipment stalkers that sexually assult my body and use sexual hipnosis on me

Steve,starting about a year ago I have been stalked by either a secret admirer or a sexual criminal they are using some type of sound spy equipment to listen and talk to me 24 hours a day they use mostly sexual hipnosis on me and sexual assults using sound I want to know if this is an admier or a criminal please send some type of police sound equipment to my home and listen and talk to them my address is 34202sw212ave 344st west palm drive 33034 florida city florida I need an expert in sound spy equipment to track them my parent shouldnt know about it so keep it secret when you get there using long range spy equipment my names Luke Lott my e-mail is I tried the police and everyone else I could think of please get to the bottum of this I want to meet them or I want them to go to jail they already put atleast a thousand sexual assults on my cant take it.
  • #1 talk show host....

I have read some of these post. IF you don't like Steve, Don't watch him. I for one, Love Steve Wilco, He doesn't let Ignorant abusive people get by with their wish he had the ability to Bitch Slap some of them think Steve is a great guy and role model ...
  • Well worth recording!

The show,Steve, hopefully can make a difference, as I'm sure it does. Keep up the good work!

• I LOVEEEEEEEE your show hope you READ THIS one day & everybody that's negative about this is probably b/c they either been on it or need to!

Hey Steve!!!!!! First off I'm 16 yr old girl in south Carolina and I love your show! I know alot of ppl say they love your show but I really look up to you! So think your a ex marine & cop . And I'm in ROTC and want to go in the coast guard and b a cop. But your show inspires me soooooo much ppl say u need to b easy & stop yellin at ppl & I say yell more bc seein most ppl on all tha shows makes me wanna jump threw tha tv! So think someone needs to let tha bad ppl know that it's wrong to do what they do so I say YELL MORE! & I'd sling more than a chair on tha show so u do better than me but just so you know I love your show & look up to you alot & watch it EVERYDAY! & hope to b like you when I get outta coast guard & become a cop :D
  • i love this show

i have watched this show so many time and i can relate to alot of the moms that have dead beat dads. i am 18 and have a dead beat baby daddy !!!!! i really wish someone would open my baby daddy's eyes and make him realize that his son is a really awesome kid.

i love this show please bring it back . i would love to come on your show so you could talk some sence in my baby daddy! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! P.S. why did you stop going working on jerry springer ? ?
  • I'll just come out and say it. The Steve Wilkos Show is the best show on television.

Steve Wilkos is one of the most entertaining people on television, and its great he has his own show. He brings people on who have done wrong in their lives (drug addicts who neglect their children, wife beaters, child molesters, etc.) and he puts them in their places. People say he's too hard on the guests and he calls them "belly rubbers". This means that they take too much time to figure out the abuser, ala "rubbing their bellies", instead of focusing on the victim. He may have been a member of Jerry Springer, but his show is more serious than it and that's why I'm a fan. He doesn't exploit his guests or only brings them on for laughs, he trys to help people and I like that.

If you don't like the show, I'll just quote Steve right now: "This is moron-free TV, and you're not allowed to watch."
  • This show is like a breath of fresh air! After I watched it once, I was hooked!

I love your show! It's nice to see someone putting sex offenders and abusers in their place. I am a big believer in counseling people and getting to the root of the problem to figure out why they are doing what they are doing, but most of the people on your show aren't "sick," they are selfish, low lifes with bad self-esteem. They have many excuses, but that's all they are! People that say "you are too hard on your guests," need to take a good look at who they are standing up for! Anybody standing up a man who touches little kids, or abuses his wife is just encouraging that behavior. Could I possibly get a t-shirt?!? -Amanda-
  • This is something new and cutting edge. Wonderful and very helpful to people in trouble. I love that he is hard on the people that deserves it... PLEASE DON'T CHANGE

The is for the Steve Wilko Show. Steve I LOVE YOUR SHOW. I can not get enough of it. I record it every single day in order for me to watch it all day saturday. However, that never gets to happen because the topics are so good and your approach is so refreshing that I wind up looking at the show daily. Your show is something fresh and new. It is a new look of talk shows. I hope that you have a longivity in the show business. Don't change and keep up the good work.

Always a fan

Detroit, MI
  • He is a modern day con artist for rating, a bully, a looser.

This may or may not have a spoiler or two in it, i'm not sure.

I went on the Steve show this week to try and help see if someone did something to my daughter, they had me sign contracts saying I may or may not be able to say what I am about to say, I'm not sure if I can or cannot but here I go. there reasoning is because they want ratings and want people to watch the show them selves and also had me sign something that we were on the show for entertainment purposes only and that Steve is not a professional and what he says is not professional advice, my first red flag.

The person involved failed a question on the test whither or not he touched my daughter, after the results came out I was stunned, in shock! Couldn't almost believe it, Steve put the presser on me, while I was in shock, I stood there not knowing what to think and state I want to go home and see my kids, while being in shock, he started yelling at me and called me weak and to get the *** off my stage , typical so I ran, I hit a couple posts and near broke my hand and my wrist while heated and running away their staff was chasing me down one guy in particular who knew all the results, he was chasing me saying Aaron please, I want to help you, what Steve did to you was bull ***, he was a ***, please just wait, I want to help you, he said he is not suppose to tell me this but the person passed everything else besides that one question and they were not going to put the rest of the result on TV, they withheld very important information from me! and that the one question he failed may not even be about my daughter and that he could have failed because of questions they asked him about his past, a few staff told me, fuck the test! fuck this show! basically saying we were used for entertainment, and that nothing they were doing was right, they were telling me that the guy being accused could still be innocent, point being they withheld valuable information for entertainment and told me after i freaked out because they felt bad for me.

Everything Steve did was classic and fake, he was a entertainer and never there to help, one of the big questions, which is a big question considering my daughter and what has been going on, he passed for that and everything else which raises a lot of questions on why they withheld that information and was not allowed to tell me about it, now I am going to get real professionals to figure this out and do this the right way and not to entertain America, this is my life, I have rights and I deserve to know everything and the fact the the staff was telling me it was all fake and how they got me fired up and told me how to say what I wanted, for entertainment purposes and how they were telling My girlfriend to make sure she yells and gets mad no matter the results, now I have a lot of work ahead of me and like I said, they used us for their own benefits and I should have known better, but mistakes happen, they do not own me so I will talk, they cannot impeach me with a contract because the constitution overrides their contract, and I will expose them for what they are, what everyone knows deep down, that they are for entertainment and that they see a problem that's big and uses it for their advantage. The fact that the staff was telling me the results don't mean shit and that they withheld valuable info from me is a big red flag, once I am done taking care of my real family I am coming after them, after all the comments i have seen about the show i Should have known better not to put my family threw this in this manner.

I will continue to speak despite the legal threats, despite the fear they tried to put in me and I will find truth, I will not go away. The Steve's show is cleaver in taking a real story and twist it around and make it how you want, tell people how to say things and to get rallied up, they make the crowd cheer his name coming out and amp them up, they try to get people to fight and they tried to get me to loose my temper and fight as well. I will not help get ratings and my constitutional right is to speak my own experiences because those are mine.

Steve, he takes real problems and mixes them around, Steve is for entertainment purposes only and is not a real professional, they withhold information from you on their lie detector test, they amp you up they try telling you what other people are saying about you to get you rallied up they get the crowd to cheer his name before he comes out to get them rallied up, all it is is a show, I will continue to speak my experiences.

• DNA Drama

On November 24,2015, was the worst show ever!
  • Lieying lie detector test

Be very wary of lie detectors I saw my sister fool a "state of the art" lie detector Passed with

flying colors not a blip or glitch. The administrator was a friend of our family. He knew the answers

as well as my sister. He was dumbfounded that she had passed the test questions.

This is why I find lie detector shows a bit cheezy.
  • The Steve Wilkos Show isn't a show worth watching if you the type of person who thinks for themselves and have their own personal convictions. It's shows like this that makes people lose faith in humanity.

This is one of the worst shows that I've ever seen. It was built up so know with Steve Wilkos being it's host, and now, it's as useless and aggravating as [Billary] Clinton's campaign front. Steve Wilkos is a punk. He bullies the guests who have agreed to go on the show, despite the self deprecating conditions. And you'd think that would be enough for him, but Steve Wilkos also antagonizes the victims, placing blame of the events on them. He insists upon his 19th century ideals as if they were the moral standard. It's people like him who started the Salem Witch Hunts, or gave rise to the Puritans in the past. And, who is Steve Wilkos? Do you mean the same guy who worked as security and participated in the Jerry Springer Show--a show that exploited people so a crowd can get some laughs. Don't get me wrong I'm not defending the pedophiles, abusers, or the variety of of guests he has, but screaming, bullying, and cursing the guests doesn't help the situation one bit. You think that years in the service would teach him that everything isn't black and white. Though, there are some situations you should address aggressively, there are some you address with sensitivity. Steve Wilkos just loves to hear himself talk. And what kind of man judges other people, and make idle threats on a television show to people who disagree with his methods. Steve, there's a reason why most of your hate mail comes fro the U.S. We see you for what you are. There's nothing wrong with us, there's something wrong with you. You know at least with Jerry Springer, Jerry talked with his guests on an equal level, and tried to grasp the situation from many perspectives. The Steve Wilkos show has stolen the title "worst show on television" from the Jerry Springer Show.

Why do this man always trying to break up people relationship?? Tell people that there are not going to be together in the future.... that's some hatin bull your not God bro so stop hatin on people's relationships
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8