The Steve Wilkos Show

Daily 12:00 PM on Premiered Sep 10, 2007 Between Seasons

The Steve Wilkos Show Fan Reviews (210)

7.9
  • why does my child keep getting hurt ???

Steve is wrong pits are not dangerous bad dogs !!!! Steve you are so wrong to judge a dog !!!!!!!!! Judge the people that raised the dog !!!!
  • the two kids that got pregnant when she was 13

I feel that on Nov 4 2014 show that. I am 55 years old and when I was 14 I got pregnant by my boyfriend he was 18 senior in high school but he had older friends l wad so in love .well I really dnot think in cases it is only the boys fault. just because he is over 18 I'm sorry even thou I was one that was too young. My boyfriend was in love with me but was scared he stood by my and married me. I didn't mean to get pregnant but if my family had stepped in and tried to prosecute the boy I would have hated my parents or anyone that tried to split us up you tend to think that all people are coming from your point of view . Now ,it was not my boyfriends fault. For the courts to say he was a sexual offender would not have beentrue. By 13 ,14, 15 I grew no taller I probably didn't get that much more intelligent by 18 I was worse making worse choices actually deciding to not have an abortion and to tell our parents was a more mature choice . And you do know that 100 years ago women where married off by 15 years old before they let girls get they were considered almost to old, if they weren't spoken for or no arrangements had been made. I had to go to court to get married in the state of Washington. The judge told me I didn't have to get married there was other ways but I wanted to marry . There was no talking me out of it. To this day my children are 40 and 41 ,their father was there for them. He took good care of those children it was hard. He had to go to work and keep working but he never complained. Today we have 4 grandchildren and my daughter is a hair dresser and my son works at att communications to take care of his family. I don't think it would of worked out if My husband had been convicted of being a sex offender and thrown in prison for 2 years. It would not have turned out at all. I think in a lot of those cases the law doesn't look at people individually they just lump all people together and convict. Today it's even worse. At least then most people knew their neighbors ,now there are too many people you don't know if it's malicious rape or a couple kids just getting carried away and in love. Sometimes I think your not very open minded when it comes to some situations. Do you really care what this couple does with there life it's not your kids. You know your kids are young and maybe your little oppionated if I was your child I'd be scared to disagree with you and would probably hide a lot of things from you. Until I grown up enough to defy you and have a real opinion I've my own. You probably won't be the one they talk to. Honestly because your intolerant. To a point of intimidation. Good Luck I don't say this with any disrespect at all I just know how I was growing up and parents no matter how good they are, are on a need to know basis only. They are usually the last to find out. Kids will tell there friends and lovers first. Then if they have to tell their if your not easy to tell things
  • people who lies & manipulate kids gets to sit on your stage.

4.5
    My wife & I have watched your show & saw that people are lying on kids & manipulating them into saying that the other person abused or molested them & some times the person that's telling the story will go as far as crying swearing on there love one's etc & after all that when the lie detector test comes back everyone finds out that they lied & by then they have sat down on your stage the same stage you told the other person who was being lied on that they could not sit. We understand that you don't want them to sit & they shouldn't if they did something that horrible & we agree but by you letting the lier sit is not much better as well & there should be a law to punish those who willingly make up lies & accusations like those against another person because that person will never be looked at the same again no matter what so maybe you should start having everyone stand up on your stage until the lie detector test comes back then they can sit down if they pass & that would be fair to all. Anyone that's out there who agree do let it be known by liking & sharing.
  • I LOVE YOU

I LOVE YOU STEVE THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST TALK SHOW I HAVE EVER WATCHED YOU BRING PEOPLE ON YOUR SHOW WITH REAL ISSUES OF THE WORLD AND EXPOSE THEM I HAVE NEVER MISSED AN EPISODE WAKE UP IN THE MORNING READY TO SEE WHAT IS GOING TO BE ON YOUR SHOW KIC K THOSE BASTORDS OFF YOUR STAGE ...
  • Child Molsters

We love watching Steve Wilkos Show . But sometimes we wish he would have the child molesters arrested from his show when they have been found guilty from the polygraph test . But nothing is ever done to have these types of people arrested . And to say that the family will have them arrested when they get back home is kind a stupid because the molester knows when he / she gets back home they have time to get away from the Why doesn't Steve have the police waiting for them after the show has ended ?
  • Out of all the talk shows I have watched, this one is one of the greatest.

"The Steve Wilkos Show" really made my day. Former soldier, former "Jerry Springer" security guard, and former cop, Steve is a really good talk show host. My favorite quotes from him are: "Why don't you get off my chair" and "GET THE (whatever it is) OFF MY STAGE (& STUDIO)". I sorta love the way he scolds at the guests for being ruthless and weak. I'm your biggest fan Steve, and I always will.
  • women falsely accused

Did valerie pass her lie detector test there was a special news program on from the president so I don't know what happened if any one knows let me know please I don't know why but I got to know what happened!
  • ultimate family betrayals

I watched your show today like i do most everyday, however this episode really got me. I usally agree with Steve but not today!!! The way he treated that girl was bull!!! He called her a Bitch Numerous times, through the whole show he treated her like shit and at the end was the kicker he said to her get off my stage you miserable bitch, I couldnt believe my ears!! I think that was uncalled for!! I think Steve was out of line. Steve should have seen that all that bitchyness was a front so people dont see how bad she is hurting.

• I hate Lesters

Steve I admire you! for getting rid and exposing so many child molesters and bullies!! STEVE STAY ON TRACK DONT CHANGE YOUR SHOW YOU ARE THE BEST AT WHAT YOU DO!!
  • Baby "Who"??????

Ok--I'll Post This Again: On Today's Show: April 9, 2014; Was The Baby In Question Joshua's Or Not?

The Show Just Bled Off Into A SECOND "Story" Of The SAME ISSUE: Who Is The Baby's Daddy????

Please Steve Wilkos PLEASE DO NOT Become A Clone Of The MAURY Show!!! One Hour Long Infomercial For The DDC/DNA Center Is More Than Enough!!!!
  • You sent a child molester back to live with his 2 year old daughter - how shameful of you all!

I am outraged about the show on Tuesday regarding Rebecca and her husband who was accused of molesting her 2 year old daugter. It is a proven fact that sociopaths can control their autonaumic nervous

system in order to trip test - false negatives result. The husband was essentially acquitted based on a lie detector test which aren't even admissible in court due to their unreliability? You kept telling Rebecca that she changed her story and therefore you discounted her account. She couldn't decide if she would take back her husband even if he were to pass the lie detector test. So what? 99.9% of rape cases are true - it is the jury (and most typically women) who decide to blame the victim. In this case you are suggesting that Rebecca would make up the fact that her husband did 'the wiggle, wiggle, dance' and her her daughter's 'pee First of all, that would take some creativity to describe the incident as such, but the odds that she would make it up are negligible. Therefore, you have just sent a molester back to his family. How messed up do you think this 2 year old will be for the rest of her life. And you and the audience made fun and mocked the mother. You accused her of changing her story - so utterly lame. She didn't once change the details of the molestation. she just couldn't decide to take back the husband if he were to pass the lie detector test. You are a very sick man.
  • Review

I generally like your show where I take humor out of some of the episodes there's so many more that are just really upsetting, with children get molested people living with being raped/families getting torn apart. But I just had to ask is it staged? People have said it is so I was just wondering. I still enjoy your show!
  • Not exactly a fan111

When your subject matter is a child who has been molested and you have the alleged perpetrator and the relative I cringe. As a survivor of child sexual abuse I cannot imagine having this type of "proof" of who changed my life forever recorded along with the screaming and fighting that accompanies the allegations. When your show covers an adult who for whatever reason wants to air their misfortunes that is their business and their decision. But when you are doing this to a child, it is like being abused in a different manner. True the child never appears but so many people connected with that child knows the relative and the alleged monster so the connection makes itself. Do you, your staff, your sponsors, or even better the relative ever think of what this can do to the "victim"? Of course I can speculate that when 10 minutes of classless fame and money is involved the people who suffer are really not important and that is a shame!!!
  • the truth

steve keep up what your doing, I think your awsome , You bring the truth to things and people should not come on the show if they are not strong enough to handle the truth
  • steve i need help.

i have a 14 yr old that lies on me and got cps involved because she got grounded for selling spice so she ran away told all kinds of lies and still continues. i refused to jump through hoops for her lies so she is in a foster home, but she calls everyone telling them lies, the ones who know better she quit talking to, the ones who dont make my life hell . she calls me a ***, says she wishes i was dead and all because she wants to do whatever she wants. sleep with boys over the age of 18, get . i want it to end and her lies to come to truth.
  • MOVING!!

Your show is so strong, I always wonder if some of these stupes, especially the child molesters ever leave your show and go home and commit suicide, or skip out. Love your show, you are very down to earth, knowledgable. thank you
  • KEEP TEACHING THESE YOUNG PEOPLE

that their body is their body and NO means no, please.

too many people are being abuse out there babies, kids, teens and adults ,I am so glad you are bring this out in the open its been in the dark too long, please keep helping those who are being abuse because they do need a voice and you steve are there voice. thank you for those who lost their voice can now be heard
  • catch those criminals

Thanks Steve for all your experience in law in for cement. We need more people like you in every town to catch those nasty are putting their nasty hands on innocent up the good rate you 100%
  • I taped him abusing me with your show in the background

Hi Steve! I was being verbally abused, real bad one day. Started to video him with iPad . Your show was on the TV, so I was taping him with your show in the background. Got him on camera coming at me, you can tell there is a struggle, then the iPad falls to the floor and all you see is the ceiling fan. This was not uncommon. Seeing your show playing while he got me . . Well, I had him arrested and have a ppo on him. Thank you Steve!
  • mean as steve.

Love your show,everyone in my house watches your wish you could set up a boxing ring so that you can just beat the crap out of these guys who hit have been with men like that in my pass,not no more,i am 58 years old with a great husband who loves me very am as mean as you if not meaner,and i could never live a person like husband who i love and still love never hit walks a can i please have a t-shirt?Send it to Katie brady at 772 apple ave Ukiah,ca 95482.
  • my married life

hi my name is Cassandra McCarthy I had gotten married April 19th of this yeah, and I have a 6 month old daughter (Jessica Faith McCarthy) well me and my husband just got into a big fight like 2 weeks ago, and come to find out he has been stealing stuff and returning the stuff back, well I had just went to court on the 21 of this month, and him, his mom tells the judge that I was doing drugs and drinking around my daughter, and caused me to lose my daughter... what do I do Steve I have tried everything please help me Steve
  • My story

I would like to attach my story.......
  • Criminal Police Misconduct and Exploitation of Polygraph (Electromechanical Instrument) for Media Entertainment-

2.5

03/15/13

From: Vinney Elias-

To: Steve Wilkos-

For the record:

Steve-you are a former law enforcement officer: You obviously are aware of the fact that polygraph devices are not accurate. The courts almost uniformly reject the results of a polygraph device when offered in evidence for the purpose of establishing guilt or innocence, due to its unreliability. Some jurisdictions will not allow evidence of a polygraph to be introduced for any purpose, even if all parties have stipulated to its admission.

I just have to say as a matter of opinion Steve, that it seems by all measures that you are clearly in the business of exploiting the polygraph (electromachanical instrument) device for media entertainment and for a livelyhood: Man, what a bad way to go about it and thereby contribute to the dissolution or the break-up of families and loved ones! Do you get a thrill out of all this? Think about it for a moment: In the name of the almight dollar ($) you are executing and exploiting the polygraph machine for the sake of your livelyhood and thereby ruining the lives of many! You are only thinking about yourself! Come on Mr. Wilkos be a man and stand-up and wake-up to the reality of the issue! Do you realize the seriouseness of this matter? Can't you find some other means of employment? I am sure that you can---go to the Maury Show or Jerry Springer Show for employment, but: Unfortunatley, they to also utilize the employment with respect to the use of the polygraph device for the mere media entertainment and dollar profits for their advantage- am I not right Mr Wilkos?

Remember Mr. Steve Wilkos: The "Steve Wilkos Show" is all about you, you exploiting the polygraph device on your Show, and yes, about money and profits, and the contibuting with respect without remorse or emotion on your part to the the break-up or dissolution of marriages, families, friendships, etc! These actions on your part overall but surely is what constitutes the negative brew with respect to the substance of your Show if you want to even call it a 'Show!'

And oh yes: About police corruption or criminal police misconduct; Obviously on one of your shows dated April 22, 2013 you scoffed at and totally ridiculed and made a scene out of them (Your 'guests') when they stated that they witnessed police misconduct, brutality and corruption and you all you did was laugh at them and started yelling and screaming at the top of your voice! Come on Mr. former police officer, remember the huge major police scandal corruption conspiracy from the Eastern seaboard several years ago, namely, Scorpio? Think about it-

Vinney in California-
  • I have sound spy equipment stalkers that sexually assult my body and use sexual hipnosis on me

Steve,starting about a year ago I have been stalked by either a secret admirer or a sexual criminal they are using some type of sound spy equipment to listen and talk to me 24 hours a day they use mostly sexual hipnosis on me and sexual assults using sound I want to know if this is an admier or a criminal please send some type of police sound equipment to my home and listen and talk to them my address is 34202sw212ave 344st west palm drive 33034 florida city florida I need an expert in sound spy equipment to track them my parent shouldnt know about it so keep it secret when you get there using long range spy equipment my names Luke Lott my e-mail is I tried the police and everyone else I could think of please get to the bottum of this I want to meet them or I want them to go to jail they already put atleast a thousand sexual assults on my cant take it.
  • Fan in Florida

Steve I watch your show everyday and I want to say that you are wonderful. You tell people what everyone else is afraid to say. I am watching your show right now about the man that is selling his girlfriend's body because he thinks she is his property and should take care of him. I hope you get her the help to get away from this monster. It is sad that we have some men in this day and time that feel this way. Keep up the good work.

Carla in Florida
  • hell in canada...............

to much to wright,if you can,i invite you to my sight ...3 year old needs well as my little a single dad of to my baby gril was betten to years ago cop is covering it up i demand justic. you being an x cop may help her pass the horiffic fear when she see a come to her school even for druge awereness she runs away from the school strate home to me evertime
  • #1 talk show host....

I have read some of these post. IF you don't like Steve, Don't watch him. I for one, Love Steve Wilco, He doesn't let Ignorant abusive people get by with their wish he had the ability to Bitch Slap some of them think Steve is a great guy and role model ...
  • THE MARCH 26,2013 SHOW

STEVE IM VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU THAT YOU DIDNT HANDLE THIS SITUATION IN A ADULT MANNER. AS WE CAN ALL PLAINLY SEE THAT THE OLDER MOTHER INLAW MANIPULATED THE REAL MOM WHEN SHE WAS YOUNG 15 AN PREGNANT. THE TRUE MOM PAST HER TEST THAT SHE WAS A VERY CARING MOM THE WHOLE 17 YEARS OF HIS LIFE. AN YOU NEVER FOR ONE MINUTE GET ON THAT LADY FOR LIEN. AN RUINING THAT MOMS LIFE WITH HER OWN KID. YOU DROP THE BALL BUDDY AN ME ,MY WIFE AN EVERYBODYELSE WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED AN ALL FELT LIKE WE HATED YR SHOW. BECAUSE WE SAW IT AS YOUR ONLY DOING WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO FOR RATINGS. NOT TO HELP STORIES OF REAL LIFE. AN AFTER YOU GET YR RATINGS YOUR KICKING THEM OFF THE STAGE WITH NO FOLLOW UP AN THERE TRAMATIZED BECAUSE YOU DIDNT LET THEM SPEAK THERE PEACE. YOUR WRONG STEVE. YOU DONT WANT THE SAME AFTER THE SHOW RESULTS LIKE JENNY JONES, DO YA?
  • Judgement

4.5
    I don't watch your show everyday, but when I do, you make me so pissed off because you judge people before you have the evidence to prove that they have done something wrong. Screaming at people is rediculous. Just because you were a previous officer does not give you the right to judge before hand. You don't know how to talk to people and they are human just like you are. I can understand it if and when they are guilty of something. We all know that the courts od not accept lie detector tests in the courtroom.
  • U have no right

I love your show but on the show I watched March 15 2013 and u tore up the test results,I wanted to hit u myself. How can u not tell a man if some guy is molesting his little girl because u dont want it on your conscience what he decides to do. That isnt your choice to make. I can tell u now I believe in the law but when it comes to a child,whatever happens to scum who hurt them they deserve it. And no matter how much u say u wouldnt hurt them I dont believe that u wouldnt want to at the moment just like he did. U have gave results to others just as bad,so why not him? Your wrong,Steve .