The Steve Wilkos Show

You Hurt My Child

Aired Weekdays Jan 03, 2008 on

• HImy name is Sally I just wanted to say that I know how that lady felt.

Not to long ago I went through the very same thing with my kids.I finally got the courage up to leave him.He almost droped my three year old out the window cuz she was crying and wouldnt quit.He still haresses my oldest daughter trying to find where we are at,but she will not tell him.Even though he almost broke her ankle twice.You see he told me that if I ever left him he would find us and kill us.So I just want to say that Steve you were not hard enough on the guy.I wouldve knocked his butt out and then called the cops cuz guys like him dont desierve to live and just let her know that if she takes him back shes a fool,cuz once they abuse they will always abuse.Thank you for your time Sally Taylor.
  • It was great how Steve handled Mike the scumbag, he is the lowest form of life their is, and he does not deserve to have the ability to enjoy seeing his children grow up. I have a 10 year old son that I think the world of, and never hurt him in anyway.

Awesome show great job in putting that loser in his place. That loser Mike should be locked up for at least 40 years maybe he would have time to think, because he will never change. His problem is it is a learned behavior that he cannot change. The deal with the ring he was trying to give to his wife was his BS way of trying to buy his way back into her life. Hopefully she can keep her word and not allow the scumbag back into her or her childrens life. I would love to mee that loser Mike in a dark alley, I guarantee he would come out the loser he really is.