A The Strain Community
Sunday 10:00 PM on FX (Returning Summer 2017)
Somewhere between my insanity and curiousness, there are high chances that I will be reviewing The Strain, the show I anticipate so much as a frightening vampire sci-fi lover and a terrifying geek. I'll admit it, it's something I haven't done before - if you exclude two reviews years ago.

I have shown my anticipation with the post 5 Things The Strain Must Take Into Account and it seems it was well-received.

It's a scary and painful procedure and given that the staff member TimSpot won't be taking all the glory (I know you, Tim, you will review The Strain, I can see the eclipse in your eyes, the worms and The Master is commanding you to), I need to start testing the skill.

The most important aspect of my review will be the photo recap part. Since this is a horror show, I will try to break the ice some bit with humorous stills.

Let's try it!

Tell me what you think or I will send the Master after you! &3
14 Comments
Comments (14)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Eh, not a bad start. Still, I'll read just about any recap that has captioned photos, and having read the book series, I'll definitely be tuning into The Strain. Here's hoping for more polish and more humor as time goes on!
Flag
Thank you. There are rumors (blame critics!) that the show itself has some great humorous scenes. It's hard to believe it when this is supposed to be a horror show, but we will find out.
Flag
This comment has been removed.
Flag
I've hearted you; because, quite frankly, this review was (excuse my language) bloody brilliant. I love Guillermo Del Toro, and so I'm sure I'll love this show - but that doesn't detract from this review; which was hilarious. :)
Flag
Thank you, as long as inspiration is with me, my potential review will discharge us from the horror and gore elements we will witness.
Flag
P.S. Please do them for 'The Leftovers'. ;)
Flag
If it ends up about teenage vampires talking about their feelings, I will give it a miss!
Flag
Oh please review! I loved your other piece on The Strain and I plan on watching the show. There's nothing better then a photo recap afterwards to perk me up! So you've got a big thumbs up from me!

P.S. Don't worry about Tim, he gets his Cats to write the reviews for him!
Flag
Staff
How did you discover Tim's secret?
Flag
Hahahahahaha......He actually told us all in one of his reviews. But I'm not mad, my cats do my laundry!
Flag
That was a secret???
Flag
Haha, thank you, I probably will. I already started practicing, I've done a light/draft-y recap for the new episode of TRUE BLOOD and I can hardly wait to sink my fangs in THE STRAIN... ^_^
Flag
Awesome! Looking forward to it as I really like your writing style. :-)
Flag
Follow this Show
Members