We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

A The Strain Community
Sunday 10:00 PM on FX (Returning Summer 2016)
OK, another goofy episode and I am here to entertain you with The Strain's impeccable stupidity. Some stills are funny, others just lame. But I am sure you will enjoy it! Let's start!

A really serious question:

Heart this post if you agree with the Master!!!
14 Comments
Comments (14)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Great work and much appreciated!
Thanks for the laughs;-)
Flag
Are there going to be any more of these? I keep looking every week :(
Flag
I just uploaded a recap for the latest episode! Enjoy here!
Flag
The last 3 weeks I had some serious problems with my internet connection, it wasn't uploading sh*t and with so many photos, I couldn't make these recaps. It was a nightmare! But since this afternoon, my connection is kicking $#@ again and I will post a recap for the latest episode later this night. I will recap the previous episodes as well in time. Stay tuned! Better, I will PM you when I finish it! :D
Flag
Brilliant stuffs! Just going to have a look. :)
Flag
nice the moment in the old peoples home by the way not NHS too clean was stupid , where's the security ?
Flag
Actually I think this article represent the illogical elements in this episode and some old ones. I personally don't like shows where the people react counter-logically but this show at lest gives a different story and vibe than most of the shows out there so I will be forgiving.
Flag
I wanted to hate this recap, especially with some of the ridiculous comments and terrible logic, but found myself laughing quite often. Especially when you called the suicidal Christian lady a c*nt. Well played, sir!
Flag
"ridiculous comments writing and terrible logic"

You just described the show, not just my recap. :D "The Strain" deserves recaps full of ridiculous comments and terrible logic. Stay tuned, as long as it epically "dumbs down" the source material I will be publishing posts like this for every episode. :)
Flag
I'm pretty sure Under the Dome is much more worthy of your time if that's your goal. And, much as I did enjoy the book series overall, there was a significant amount of dumbing down done throughout the book series, especially once you hit book 3.
Flag
To be fair, the last UtD episode was unexpectedly watchable. The same for The Strain, but that wasn't the goal this show initially had I presume. What makes me feel... I-don't-know is that 80% of the illogical things and 90% of the ridiculous moments weren't from the books. Are the tv show writers that incompetent?
Flag
Yes.^v^v^v^v^v^v^v
Flag
Yes ;-)
Flag
I was able to hate it due to the ridiculous comments and terrible logic just fine!
Maybe I am just more resistant to humor.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members