The Suite Life of Zack & Cody

Doin' Time in Suite 2330

Aired Friday 7:00 PM Aug 09, 2008 on Disney Channel

• Okay episode

Zack and Cody crash another wedding, and their mother grounds them again. But Cody is needed for London's web show, so London and Maddie bring Chris Brown and the Cheetah Girls. It was another okay episode. I can't look at Chris Brown the same after I heard this was at the time he beat up Rihanna. This is similar to Grounded On The 23rd Floor.
  • question

Do we know when Zack and Cody get ungrounded? It's urgent
  • Loved It!

Right up there amonst the best! The first scene with Carey furious was hilarious and it was great to see the episode start off with the two getting grounded. The plot was great and there were many guest stars which was actually great. They all helped make a difference to this episode and London was much more enjoyable here than in most of this season.

Its a really well made episode- Check itout
  • It's a bittersweet episode.

This episode was very funny, and one of the best from Season 3. Zack, Cody, Carey, London, & Maddie, along with The Cheetah Girls, and Chris Brown, all were really hilarious this episode. I especially liked it when Carey had that huge outburst, Chris's face was HILARIOUS. But what's bittersweet is that because Chris Brown beat Rihanna up, Disney pulled this episode from ever airing on Disney Channel :(. It's Chris's loss because this was one of the best episodes of the final season. But, out of all the episodes from Season 3, this is in my Top 10. 10 out of 10.
  • Loved this episode

Well, this episode begins with Carey punishing Zack and Cody for crashing a wedding. Zack and Cody sneak out of the room and meet The Cheetah Girls, Adrienne Bailon, Kiely Williams, and Sabrina Bryan. Cody and Zack, thinking its a good idea, book them on "YAY ME" starring London Tipton. Which, already has a celebrity guest for the show. Turns out, earlier, Maddie had booked Chris Brown, who is staying at the Tipton at the same time. Mr. Moseby comes to the Suite to praise Carey's parenting skills, and Zack and Cody decide to crawl through the vent to go to London's show. While they are mentioning that it is amazing the vents can hold them up, they ironically fall through the venting system and land right into London's suite. Where they are filming the web show. Then Maddie battles against Zack and Cody about who should be the guest star on the show. Chris Brown or The Cheetah Girls. While they are trying to determine who London's going to interview. Carey and Moseby march in to confront the boys about sneaking out. Carey begins to fuss at the boys-not caring about the fact that it is being internationally broadcasted. In the end, Cody and Maddie do when the award for the show. But not for having Chris Brown or The Cheetah Girls...but for having Carey yelling at the boys on the show-unintentionally of course. Also in the end, London gets to interview Big Foot...and yes, he's a LEGEND :P
  • Good episode, but has kinda the fix of the bad side, as well.

This epiosde, Zack and Cody has took ANOTHER wedding, and Cary grounds him.... painfully! It's kinda a bummer, since Cody needs to help London with a guest on her weshow to win a netty. Maddie fills in, taking Chris Brown, while Zack, being dangerous, spots the perfect guests for Cody to bring; The Cheetah Girls.

But, they "invent" a way to avoid their mother, and Chris and the Cheetah girls have fun with the cast. All except Carey, who starts acting like a jailer. But, that just makes Maddie and Cody win the netty! For the ranting mom, Carey Martin!

This epiosde was pretty good. ac humor, but, still, it's good.
  • Funnnyy.

This episode was well good.
    First of all, it had 4 amazing stars in!
    CHRIS BROWN!! hehehehe. I absoloutly LOVE him, as for the acting though, well, lets just say he should stick to singing lol. He is an incredible dancer though, and a little funny.
    Second, The Cheetah Girls, they were really good. I especially liked Kiely because she was funny with the finger stuck in her hair and everthing, it really made me laugh, and Zack saying to everyone "you're my favorite" but he did Sabrina lastly and shes like smiling and the other 2 looks at her and she stop lol. hehe, funny. I'm glad Adrienne wasn't the centre of attention, as usual.
    But, you knoww.. I thought Carrie was HILARIOUS in this episode! When she was told that she was the reason they won the awards she was like, "I was the most downloaded!" or something like that, and just the way she said it actually cracked me up"
    Ahh, overall 9.8.
    Great epp.
  • Maddie & Cody compete to get the best guests for London's webshow. The only problem is the boys are grounded.

Special guest stars Chris Brown and The Cheetah Girls are staying at the Tipton. Cody is the producer but he has quit due to creative differences. So London hires Maddie who in turn gets Chris Brown. What London doesn't know is Cody has invited The Cheetah Girls after getting grounded and sneaking out in order to win a Golden Netie. Both groups show up unexpected but it's Carey who crashes the party in a loud, uproar that's hilarious enough to win them the Golden Netie. Chris looks out of place but it doesn't affect the show. Overall the episode is entertaining.
  • When Cody gets grounded and he's unable to fufill his producer duties for London's show, Maddie fills in and Cody finds out he has been fired, Maddie ends up getting Chris Brown as a specual guest,and Cody gets the Cheetah Girls.London gets Bigfoot...

I love this show. When Cody asks the Cheetah Girls and Maddie gets Chris Brown that was so fun! Maddie and Zack fight.It was funny when Zack starts flirting with the Cheetahs and he says to each one that they are his favorite and they hug him.Get real Zack. One of the best parts was when Chris Brown started to dance he so can dance. Another funny part of the show was when Chris Brown didn't quite know the words to London's theme song and when Carey saw Zack and Cody dancing on the webshow and she starts yelling on the webshow and ruins the show but she couldn't give them a minute. Then London accidently reads the wrong cards.
  • Maddie, Zack and Cody compete on Londons online chat show but luckily the Cheeth girls and Chris Brown are staying at the Tipton.

The gang competes in a competition when The Cheetah Girls and Chris Brown are staying at the Tipton but nobody knows who will win the competition. I think this episode will be great but no schedule air date has been put up. This is the 84 episode of The Suite Life Of Zack And Cody. I really want to see this episode and I can't wait for the new episode to air again. I like Chris Brown and his song Run It and The Cheetah Girls are okay. I hear The Cheetah Girls songs all the time on Disney Channel especially Fuego.
DISNEY