The Suite Life of Zack & Cody Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2008)

Funniest SLOZAC moments.

  • Avatar of ncgirl315

    ncgirl315

    [1]Jan 31, 2009
    • member since: 04/12/08
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 490

    For me one of the funniest moments was in the "Of Clocks and Contracts" episode when Zack was the "Gummy Mummy!" What were some funny moments for you?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pashotshot

    pashotshot

    [2]Jan 31, 2009
    • member since: 06/08/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 3,850
    I have several. One is on Election where Zack, and Cody picked on each other while running for class president!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Helostwin

    Helostwin

    [3]Jan 31, 2009
    • member since: 11/12/06
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 2,521
    Ah Wilderness when Cody thinks their camp was visited by a "bear-coon."
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Torferleon248

    Torferleon248

    [4]Mar 4, 2009
    • member since: 02/26/09
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,698
    London: Mosebey, be a moose and carry these bags to my room. :laugh:
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SuspendedSwish

    SuspendedSwish

    [5]Apr 5, 2009
    • member since: 04/06/09
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 45
    I thought "French 101" was a funny episode.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Helostwin

    Helostwin

    [6]Apr 5, 2009
    • member since: 11/12/06
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 2,521
    The Fairest Of Them All:
    Carrie: "Zack why are you wearing a dress?"
    Zack: "We did it to win bikes."
    Carrie (relieved): "Oh thank goodness."
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SuspendedSwish

    SuspendedSwish

    [7]Apr 6, 2009
    • member since: 04/06/09
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 45
    Helostwin wrote:
    The Fairest Of Them All:
    Carrie: "Zack why are you wearing a dress?"
    Zack: "We did it to win bikes."
    Carrie (relieved): "Oh thank goodness."


    Oh, yeah! I remember that! That was funny, but I thought it was somewhat inappropriate for a kids' show.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Helostwin

    Helostwin

    [8]Apr 7, 2009
    • member since: 11/12/06
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 2,521
    SuspendedSwish wrote:
    Helostwin wrote:
    The Fairest Of Them All:
    Carrie: "Zack why are you wearing a dress?"
    Zack: "We did it to win bikes."
    Carrie (relieved): "Oh thank goodness."


    Oh, yeah! I remember that! That was funny, but I thought it was somewhat inappropriate for a kids' show.


    Nothing on DC is ever inappropriate. Compare that ^^^ to some of the stuff on Nick or DK. It's tame compared to that. They said stuff on Neds Decla$$ified that DC would never have put on one of it's shows, espicially on TSL.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tosatsu

    Tosatsu

    [9]May 10, 2009
    • member since: 05/03/09
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 155
    Helostwin wrote:
    The Fairest Of Them All: Carrie: "Zack why are you wearing a dress?" Zack: "We did it to win bikes." Carrie (relieved): "Oh thank goodness."
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Leo75

    Leo75

    [10]Jun 15, 2009
    • member since: 06/12/06
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 356

    I have some:

    Max: I can't believe you're actually having a fight about if you're having a fight!

    Mr. Moseby: Boys... Max: I'm a girl!. Mr. Moseby: Whatever! (I love his facial expressions)

    Carey: I'm going to punish myself for ever having you!

    Radio Broadcaster: President Paris Hilton has made it illegal today to weigh more than 108 pounds!

    I just LOVE the last line, just a great way of mocking Ms. Hilton.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of purplewowies

    purplewowies

    [11]Jun 30, 2009
    • member since: 01/07/06
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 705
    One that I'm REALLY remembering now is this one:

    Zack: There's only one thing we can do.
    Cody: Throw Ms. Klotz overboard?
    Zack: Okay, 2 things.

    What was extremely funny to me about this one was that Cole looked almost directly at the camera when he said the line.

    I also like this one:

    Carrie: You've been divorced 4 times.
    Klotz: Oh, no. Widowed.

    And I bet I know how all her husbands died: Klotz. She's a black widow, dudes!
    Edited on 06/30/2009 7:34am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Helostwin

    Helostwin

    [12]Jun 30, 2009
    • member since: 11/12/06
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 2,521
    purplewowies wrote:
    One that I'm REALLY remembering now is this one:

    Zack: There's only one thing we can do.
    Cody: Throw Ms. Klotz overboard?
    Zack: Okay, 2 things.

    What was extremely funny to me about this one was that Cole looked almost directly at the camera when he said the line.

    I also like this one:

    Carrie: You've been divorced 4 times.
    Klotz: Oh, no. Widowed.

    And I bet I know how all her husbands died: Klotz. She's a black widow, dudes!


    Errr, those are Suite Life on Deck quotes not Suite Life of Zack & Cody quotes. Wrong show, wrong forum.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of purplewowies

    purplewowies

    [13]Jul 11, 2009
    • member since: 01/07/06
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 705
    Helostwin wrote:
    Errr, those are Suite Life on Deck quotes not Suite Life of Zack & Cody quotes. Wrong show, wrong forum.


    Actually, they're from Let Us Entertain You, the next to last episode of TSL.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DisneyAffection

    DisneyAffection

    [14]Jul 15, 2009
    • member since: 05/14/09
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 68

    Ahh, there are so many funny moments!

    I love "Forever Plaid"

    London: We perfer to call it "Heck-Sinki" lol
    & I loove the episode where Maddie & London have to take care of the baby doll, haha when it falls out the window, that was seriously one the funniest things I've ever seen.

    Ohh & in "Rockstar In The House"
    "Hi, you don't know me but one day we're gonna be married"

    or something like that, haha it was hilarious

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.