The Suite Life of Zack & Cody Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2008)

Suite life not on Deck

karaeljorel

[1]Jul 13, 2009
    • level: 7

The Suite Life on Deck is so boring. I definitely prefer the previous Zack and Cody show to Suite life on Deck. Debby Ryan's character and london Tipton are so boring

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

blondwildboy

[2]Jul 26, 2009
    • level: 9
    I have to agree that the Suite Life On Deck is not nearly as good as The Suite Life Of Zack And Cody. I watch On Deck but I don't laugh nearly as much as I did with the old series. I loved the way London and Maddie used to get into so many crazy situations. The London and Bailey thing doesn't work for me. I loved Arwin and Estibon and Lance. I can't stand Woody, the teacher, and that big security guard guy. I really miss the old show. I still watch it in reruns but still, On Deck is nowhere near as good as the original.

ILoveDemi4ever

[3]Mar 4, 2010
    • level: 11

I don't like The Suite Life On Deck. Mainly because Zack and Cody are separated. Ever since the stupid love thing happened, the show went from being about Zack and Cody to Cody and Bailey. They might as well change the name to The Suite Life Of Cody and Bailey On Deck, since they are the focus now. Bailey is a Mary Sue. I dislike those type of characters. And I don't like her in general. London is a regular, but I can stand her because of Brenda Song. The security guard is just there but not so much, he doesn't bother me. Woody is an interesting character. He is shown sometimes. The new kid is okay for the most part, the only thing is he spends too much time with Zack and takes away the Zack and Cody moments just like Bailey does it. But Bailey is worse. The original show has so much comedy and is more entertaining. Suite Life On Deck can't replace it. The only reason I watch the spin off is because of Dylan and Cole. I also hate the romance between Bailey and Cody. It's all fluff, boring and so fake. I mean for one, they can't compromise. She has been mean to him from the beginning and calls him a bunch of names. She manipulated Cody and used Zack in the episode "Lost At Sea" favoring him over Cody. She broke Cody's trust and he forgives her by receiving a kiss forgetting what happened. So all it takes is a kiss and everything is okay. What kind of a relationship is that? And they are thinking about marrying each other at the age of 16? If Disney implies that, it wil be unrealistic. I am strongly against them two together. Bailey getting with Cody ruined the show.

Edited on 03/04/2010 8:05pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Teeeeeooooo

[4]Apr 6, 2010
    • level: 2

I think that both are great... The funniest is Mr. Moseby

simsiscool07

[5]Apr 8, 2010
    • level: 8
    karaeljorel wrote:

The Suite Life on Deck is so boring. I definitely prefer the previous Zack and Cody show to Suite life on Deck. Debby Ryan's character and london Tipton are so boring

agreed i think the old zack and cody should come back!!!!

loey12886

[6]Apr 13, 2010
    • level: 10

karaeljorel wrote:

Debby Ryan's character and london Tipton are so boring

hey I like London, I think she's funny

Edited on 04/13/2010 6:23pm

futuramarama

[7]Apr 17, 2010
    • level: 37
    i used to like london in the original show, but around s3 she became WAY Too stupid to like, IMO, and that carries out into this show too. Stupidity in TV shows can only get you so far, and in this {And s3 of regular suite life}, she is just too stupid for her own good

Kermitthefrog99

[8]Aug 29, 2012
    • level: 1

karaeljorel wrote:

Sorry but have to completely disagree with you, I think that the suite life on deck is as funny as the suite life of zack and cody.

SLionsCricket

[9]Sep 27, 2012
    • level: 11

SLOZAC was at that time, IMO, the best Disney show and one of the all time greatest shows. Its characters were the best thing but SLOD often suffers with that stupid farm girl, Bailey Pickett. I absolutely hate her....UNTALENTED, ANNOYING...and simply is the reason Cody isn't as great as he once was.

pashotshot

[10]Oct 23, 2013
    • level: 15
    When I heard that this spin off was coming on in 2008, I was excited because I felt that the writers were running out of ideas on the hotel and they could use other means of scenery. However, into the second season, it just wasn't the same. They both matured, and I liked them both when they had a great amount of immaturity. Even though there were some episodes in Seasons 2 & 3 that I like, for the most part, I felt Seasons 2 and 3 did not have the punch that Season 1 had.

For the record, I totally adored Cody and Bailey going out together. Yes, Bailey was a diva at times, but outside of that, I really thought they had something going. I was hoping Cody would propose and it would end up being a Mr. Moseby/Emma & Cody/Bailey double wedding.

Also, Woody's trademarks and catchphrases got a little stale after awhile, too.