We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

The Suite Life of Zack & Cody Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2008)

That's All Folks....

Did you enjoy the series?

Dark_Eagle80

[1]Jul 29, 2008
    • level: 48

Share your thought and love for the show, as the series is now coming to a close. The final episodes are going to air next month and September if my calculations are correct. I believe..."Let Us Entertain You" isn't the final episode. That episode is currently scheduled to air on Aug. 16, 2008; through various sources.

Next episode to air is "Mr. Tipton Comes to Visit" which is currently scheduled to air on Sept. 1, 2008. A source you may ask, well here it is: http://tv.msn.com/tv/episode/the-suite-life-of-zack-and-cody/mr-tipton-comes-to-visit/

Please do not flame the cast, crew, show itself, and other users in this thread. Thank you.

P.S. Sorry for those who thought "Let Us Entertain You" is the last episode, but it isn't. Got you guys going didn't I?. Wanted to get the forum some life before the series end, as most of you will move to the "Suite Life on Deck" forum. There is suppose to be one FINAL episode that is going to air sometime in September leading to it's spin-off "Suite Life on Deck" (Scheduled to air Sept. 26, 2008 in the US), but hey, the show had a wonderful run.

Since I did get you guys thinking "Let Us Entertain You" is the last episode, I'll be nice to share a couple of WORKING Titles for "Suite Life on Deck":

Episode 15 - The Mommy and The Swami
    Episode 16 - Mulch Ado About Nothing

Edited on 08/17/2008 5:22pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AangPhantom777

[2]Jul 30, 2008
    • level: 33
    I feel so sorry to see it go, but I think it went at the right time. You can't stretch a show out untill there's nothing left of it. Season 3 was the perfect time to end the show.

RIP The Suite Life and Zack and Cody: 2005-2008

purplewowies

[3]Jul 30, 2008
    • level: 18
    I'm gonna miss the hotel, but I know I'll love the boat!
    Edited on 07/30/2008 2:39pm

ThereGoesHalo3

[4]Jul 30, 2008
    • level: 32
    I thought it was 88 Aww man

Helostwin

[5]Jul 30, 2008
    purplewowies wrote:
    I'm gonna miss the hotel, but I know I'll love the boat!

Exactly what I was gonna say! But we still have 2 ep left.

b_natrl88

[6]Jul 31, 2008
    • level: 3
    I can honestly say that this show has made me laugh soooo much more than any other disney channel show. I will truly miss it. But at least we will have The Suite Life on Deck. Rest in Paradise TSL!!!

leeseygirl

[7]Jul 31, 2008
    • level: 46
    This DC show is the best. It is more original than the others. Unlike, "Hannah Montana" and "Wizard's of Waverly Place", they aren't keeping a secret from the rest of the world about their lives. This had the best cast. Dylan and Cole are such great actors, I'm sure they'll be amazing on the spin-off. Brenda is hilarious. I don't think anyone else would've made a better London. Maddie is so awesome. She's a great person, I'd love to have a friend like her. Not to mention that Ashley Tisdale is an amazing actress. Moseby is awesome, as is Phill. Kim was a great mom for Zack and Cody. She played the role very well. Who could forget our fave recurrings? Arwin, Esteban, Lance, Max, Tapeworm, Bob, Barbera, etc. I'll really miss this show. But I'm sure the spin-off will be amazing too.

Ifcabob

[8]Aug 1, 2008
    • level: 9
    Best show Disney ever made. I don't think I ever rated an episode below "8" and I rated a good 20% of them as "10s". I'm not sad to see TSL end because it isn't. It's continuing on - Deck. Cole said on YouTube that On Deck will have more stories that reflect their age better and that they had just finished their 14th episode and that it is due for airing in September. Anyways, it's been a great run and I wish everyone on the new show the best of luck.

sportsrock95

[10]Aug 4, 2008
    • level: 13
    I'm sure Suite Life on Deck will be good, but I'll never see it replacing TSL in my heart.

disneyfan6789

[11]Aug 4, 2008
    • level: 4

I really enjoyed this show. It had a really good run!

pashotshot

[12]Aug 5, 2008
    • level: 15
    I got hooked on this show over a year ago. I had several favorite episodes, but I really liked them all. Plus, some of my favorite actors were on the show, and I've enjoyed seeing them play great roles on the show. I hope the spin-off all of you are talking about is just as successful as this show.

_Karate_Master_

[13]Aug 5, 2008
    • level: 11
    I'll really miss this show. It was a good time to end it though. I'm sure Suite Life on Deck is gonna be just as good.

my-suite-life07

[14]Aug 5, 2008
    • level: 16
    I'm going to miss this show so much. Hopefully The Suite Life on Deck will great as TSL.

iCarly317

[15]Aug 6, 2008
    • level: 13
    I remember when the show first started out. It seemed so great, and every continuing episode was great. I'm really gonna miss this show, and the entire cast behind it. Goodbye Suite Life Of Zack And Cody. We will love this show forever in our hearts,

Ryuk93

[16]Aug 6, 2008
    • level: 1
    I'll really miss this show... It's my favorite Disney channel show by far. I've been watching it since the beginning... The cast did a great job with it and I will truly miss it.

WAVY10

[17]Aug 10, 2008
    • level: 8
    Well done, TSL team. I imagine the spinoff is going to have some big shoes to fill.

onesprousefan

[18]Aug 10, 2008

Just wanted to ask you a few questions. Will you be setting up a new forum for "Suite Life on Deck"? Will you still be the editor? and last, will there be a new listing of all of the new shows and their air dates?

onesprousefan

[19]Aug 10, 2008
    It's what they did with their dash 2005-2008 that matters. It was a great show and I enjoyed every one.

Helostwin

[20]Aug 10, 2008
    onesprousefan wrote:

Just wanted to ask you a few questions. Will you be setting up a new forum for "Suite Life on Deck"? Will you still be the editor? and last, will there be a new listing of all of the new shows and their air dates?

There already has been a new Sweet Life on Deck forum for a few months now. D_E isn't the editor though IDK about the airdates, but there's a list of SOME eps.