The Suite Life of Zack & Cody Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2008)

The Suite Life of Zack and Cody Vs Avatar: The Last Airbender

Which is better?

Nightmare_Fan17

[42]Feb 4, 2009
    • level: 5

Listen just stop please about this Avatar thing, that's all I ask. If you have a problem with that show then this thread shouldn't be here, or be locked. That way no flame wars can be started up here. (Unfortunately my message was considered trolling too, what the heck?) I don't get it.

I just think Avatar rocks and is the better show, I wasn't trying to say anything bad about The Suite Life.

Some episodes of the Suite Life I actually do find enjoyable! But I like Avatar too.

I agree though that the shows hardly have anything in common. So listen man I didn't mean to offend you or anything, we all got different opinions. Let's just not say anything bad about the shows. Deal? So sheesh sorry moderators.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

zachary115

[43]Feb 23, 2009
    • level: 4
    tsl !

TechnoPie

[44]Mar 4, 2009
    Avatar is much better in humor, plot, depth, and characters. The only funny parts of TSL are the ones with Maddie and London at the Catholic school, and you don't see that very often. And quite frankly, I think Dylan and Cole are awful actors.
    Edited on 03/04/2009 7:29pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Helostwin

[45]Mar 5, 2009
    • level: 17
    You don't know what you are talking about. Dylan & Cole have been acting since they were 4 months old when they were in "Grace under Fire." Ihey have been in DOZENS of movies. Have you seen them in "The Heart is Deceitful above all else"? No you haven't because it is a serious R-rated adult movie. Have you seen them in "Big Daddy"--- Adam Sandler said that they were the BEST child actors he's ever worked with. You compare award winning actors like the Sprouse brothers to some cheap anime garbage? You don't know what you're talking about!

TechnoPie

[46]Mar 6, 2009

Helostwin wrote:
    You don't know what you are talking about. Dylan & Cole have been acting since they were 4 months old when they were in "Grace under Fire." Ihey have been in DOZENS of movies. Have you seen them in "The Heart is Deceitful above all else"? No you haven't because it is a serious R-rated adult movie. Have you seen them in "Big Daddy"--- Adam Sandler said that they were the BEST child actors he's ever worked with. You compare award winning actors like the Sprouse brothers to some cheap anime garbage? You don't know what you're talking about!

You have your opinion, and I have mine. =D

By the way, Avatar isn't really an anime.

Helostwin

[47]Mar 6, 2009
    I am not presenting an opinion I am stating fact: the Sprouse twins are award winning actors who have been in dozens of movies and TV series all their lives. They aer acknowledged as 2 of the best child actors in the business. THAT is not opinion it is FACT.

What you are saying is opinion and is proved wrong be examining the facts.

TechnoPie

[48]Mar 6, 2009

It's not a fact. You think they are incredible actors, and I do not. Besides, if it was a fact, I would be agreeing with you. You think they are great, and I don't. Your "facts" are just your opinion.

Anyway, who likes ham?

Helostwin

[49]Mar 7, 2009
    They have won awards. That is FACT. They have been called the best child actors of their generation. That is fact. Adam Sandler calls them the best child actors he has ever worked with. That is also fact. My opinion doesn't matter and NEITHER DOES YOURS. They are acknowledged by Hollywood as great actors and THAT IS NOT OPINION IT IS A FACT.

FrigginGodess

[51]Mar 10, 2009
    • level: 22
    I agree on every word.

I mean, yes, Avatar won the KCA award one time, but that dosen't change the fact that the Sprouce twins got somewhat better acting roles. Okay, that was a opinion, but I agree with Helostwin. I dunno what to say with that.

katywishing100

[53]Mar 13, 2009
    • level: 15
    Helostwin wrote:
    They have won awards. That is FACT. They have been called the best child actors of their generation. That is fact. Adam Sandler calls them the best child actors he has ever worked with. That is also fact. My opinion doesn't matter and NEITHER DOES YOURS. They are acknowledged by Hollywood as great actors and THAT IS NOT OPINION IT IS A FACT.

They are great actors, but dude chill out, it's his opinion, and if he doesn't like them, then don't challenge him.

blondwildboy

[54]Jul 11, 2009
    • level: 9
    The Suite Life Of Zack And Cody is my choice for the best. It is my favorite show so I think that it could beat any show that it would go up against. That is just my opinion though. Besides that, I am not really a fan of Avatar. It's a cool show but I never really watch it. I just never got into it like I did with The Suite Life.

lady_god

[55]Nov 28, 2009
    • level: 7

Helostwin wrote:
    ok first of all its not fact its opionion. tons of people are called the best of their generation but they arent. zack and cody are still young and its stoo early to be calling them anything. that movie was almost 10 years ago if not 10 years ago so maybe at the time that was true but he has worked with other children since then. hollywood acknoledges jonas btothers as greta muscicians even though they are mostly famous because of how they look. award shows and labels prove nothing. theres no such thing as a fact. when it comes to acting. if u can see throughs omeones acting they cant act. if u cant, then good for them. besides they are ona disney show for crying out loud. not matter what experience they have, disney acting doesnt require as much skill as real acting anyways.

i vote for avatar all thje one. it had an awesome run and was way more mature thna this show. keep in mind btw that we are comparing SHOWS not the individuals