The Suite Life of Zack & Cody Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2008)

Zack & Maddie Fans

  • Avatar of ell0jell0_13

    ell0jell0_13

    [81]Dec 20, 2007
    • member since: 12/19/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 219
    im not sure when i started to like zack and maddie.. i think it was wheni saw "A Prom Story" for like the 4th time.. i always liked them but that really got me started..
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Helostwin

    Helostwin

    [82]Dec 20, 2007
    • member since: 11/12/06
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 2,517
    PirateCabinGirl wrote:

    That's not a bad idea. Too bad we can't suggest our AWESOME ideas. I hope they do get together somehow . I mean now that he's older the age differnece doesn't really matter . In the show its only 3 year of difference in the show. So Zack is 15 and Maddie in the show is 18.

    Cause in the prom episode zack said the age difference was only 3 years. He was 12 meaning she was 15 years old.

    This was also mentioned in Rockstar in the House.



    No. In real life Dylan is 15, but on the show "Zack" just turned 14.THe character is a year younger than the REAL kid.And in the prom ep they actually said "3 1/2 years" which would make Maddie almost 18 (her birthday ep was at the START of season 2).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ell0jell0_13

    ell0jell0_13

    [83]Dec 20, 2007
    • member since: 12/19/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 219

    im a little confused cause in a prom story carrie said 3 1/2 and zack said "when im 17 she'll be 20" so thats 3.. maybe the half doesnt really matter.. idk its not a big deal they should get 2gether anyway

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kds1990

    kds1990

    [84]Dec 21, 2007
    • member since: 07/01/05
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 27
    ell0jell0_13 wrote:

    yeah i wish they saw our ideas... plus zack is getting to be as tall as maddie.. so that helpsout2

    o and if any zack and maddie fans havent yet.. u should watch " A Zaddie Story" on youtube.. i think its really good



    i LOVE that storyyy too!!! it's sooo good! i'm like addicted to it!

    oh & thanks for liking my videos!!! =) means alot to me!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of superkst20

    superkst20

    [85]Dec 21, 2007
    • member since: 09/02/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 379
    I love Zack and Maddie together! But I don't think it's going to happen Suite Life is almost over but Maddie is almost never in the episodes.

    But it's funny when she is thats all Zack can think about maddie this and maddie that.. but when shes not it's a new girl.. lol But I think that Maddie may be falling for him a bit now.. the whole hugging in the Tipton Team she didn't even really role her eyes she jsut smiled and said oh come here you and kept hugging him.. and the super hero episode she smiled like he is my boy like she was proud.. and singing in the rain she blew a kiss to him... Theris some more where she is showing some sort of liking to him.

    And Estaben and Maddie fan i'm not trying to be mean when I say this but I think that the writers would put Zack and Maddie together before Maddie and Estaben just for the known fact they seem to do more cute and sweet scenes between them and in the show not real life Zack and Maddie are only 3 years apart and Estaban and Maddie are like 7 or something like that Estabens not even in school and they seem to make him appear older the Maddie by far and what not....
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ell0jell0_13

    ell0jell0_13

    [86]Dec 21, 2007
    • member since: 12/19/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 219
    kds1990 wrote:
    ell0jell0_13 wrote:

    yeah i wish they saw our ideas... plus zack is getting to be as tall as maddie.. so that helpsout2

    o and if any zack and maddie fans havent yet.. u should watch " A Zaddie Story" on youtube.. i think its really good



    i LOVE that storyyy too!!! it's sooo good! i'm like addicted to it!

    oh & thanks for liking my videos!!! =) means alot to me!


    no prob.. im mad (not at roleplay.. i just dont have patience) that we all have 2 wait a month 2 see if maddie is ok..i personally think that zack should save maddie's life now.. then when shes all better they could joke and be like .."now we're even"
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ell0jell0_13

    ell0jell0_13

    [87]Dec 21, 2007
    • member since: 12/19/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 219
    superkst20 wrote:
    I love Zack and Maddie together! But I don't think it's going to happen Suite Life is almost over but Maddie is almost never in the episodes.

    But it's funny when she is thats all Zack can think about maddie this and maddie that.. but when shes not it's a new girl.. lol But I think that Maddie may be falling for him a bit now.. the whole hugging in the Tipton Team she didn't even really role her eyes she jsut smiled and said oh come here you and kept hugging him.. and the super hero episode she smiled like he is my boy like she was proud.. and singing in the rain she blew a kiss to him... Theris some more where she is showing some sort of liking to him.

    And Estaben and Maddie fan i'm not trying to be mean when I say this but I think that the writers would put Zack and Maddie together before Maddie and Estaben just for the known fact they seem to do more cute and sweet scenes between them and in the show not real life Zack and Maddie are only 3 years apart and Estaban and Maddie are like 7 or something like that Estabens not even in school and they seem to make him appear older the Maddie by far and what not....


    yeah shes definately showing her feelings more.. im really hoping they get 2gether in the spinoff
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of chowder23

    chowder23

    [88]Dec 21, 2007
    • member since: 11/10/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 834

    I miss Maddie

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kds1990

    kds1990

    [89]Dec 22, 2007
    • member since: 07/01/05
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 27
    haha yeah! i mean...she just left it there & all. but i can wait. yeah hopefully Zack will save her.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Helostwin

    Helostwin

    [90]Dec 22, 2007
    • member since: 11/12/06
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 2,517
    ell0jell0_13 wrote:
    superkst20 wrote:
    I love Zack and Maddie together! But I don't think it's going to happen Suite Life is almost over but Maddie is almost never in the episodes.

    But it's funny when she is thats all Zack can think about maddie this and maddie that.. but when shes not it's a new girl.. lol But I think that Maddie may be falling for him a bit now.. the whole hugging in the Tipton Team she didn't even really role her eyes she jsut smiled and said oh come here you and kept hugging him.. and the super hero episode she smiled like he is my boy like she was proud.. and singing in the rain she blew a kiss to him... Theris some more where she is showing some sort of liking to him.

    And Estaben and Maddie fan i'm not trying to be mean when I say this but I think that the writers would put Zack and Maddie together before Maddie and Estaben just for the known fact they seem to do more cute and sweet scenes between them and in the show not real life Zack and Maddie are only 3 years apart and Estaban and Maddie are like 7 or something like that Estabens not even in school and they seem to make him appear older the Maddie by far and what not....


    yeah shes definately showing her feelings more.. im really hoping they get 2gether in the spinoff


    Maddie and Carrie aren't gonna be in the spinoff.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ell0jell0_13

    ell0jell0_13

    [91]Dec 22, 2007
    • member since: 12/19/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 219
    Helostwin wrote:
    ell0jell0_13 wrote:
    superkst20 wrote:
    I love Zack and Maddie together! But I don't think it's going to happen Suite Life is almost over but Maddie is almost never in the episodes. But it's funny when she is thats all Zack can think about maddie this and maddie that.. but when shes not it's a new girl.. lol But I think that Maddie may be falling for him a bit now.. the whole hugging in the Tipton Team she didn't even really role her eyes she jsut smiled and said oh come here you and kept hugging him.. and the super hero episode she smiled like he is my boy like she was proud.. and singing in the rain she blew a kiss to him... Theris some more where she is showing some sort of liking to him. And Estaben and Maddie fan i'm not trying to be mean when I say this but I think that the writers would put Zack and Maddie together before Maddie and Estaben just for the known fact they seem to do more cute and sweet scenes between them and in the show not real life Zack and Maddie are only 3 years apart and Estaban and Maddie are like 7 or something like that Estabens not even in school and they seem to make him appear older the Maddie by far and what not....
    yeah shes definately showing her feelings more.. im really hoping they get 2gether in the spinoff
    Maddie and Carrie aren't gonna be in the spinoff.
    ik i meant that she could guest star and then they could get together... im sure she would have time to do a few or at least one
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ell0jell0_13

    ell0jell0_13

    [92]Dec 28, 2007
    • member since: 12/19/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 219
    from what ive seen in the pictures of the new episodes with ashley.. it doesnt look like there are gonna be any big zaddie things goin on.. but u never know.. if not.. then im just gonna hope she can guest star on the spin off like i said b4
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kds1990

    kds1990

    [93]Dec 29, 2007
    • member since: 07/01/05
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 27
    yeah...i don't really see that much Zaddie in the bigs. But you never know. At first seeing the "Team Tipton" commercial i didn't really see that much Zaddieness (besides the spider on the head thing)...but pretty much the first 5 minutes were all Zaddie!! =)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ell0jell0_13

    ell0jell0_13

    [94]Dec 29, 2007
    • member since: 12/19/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 219
    thats true.. very true
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Lennie1984

    Lennie1984

    [95]Dec 22, 2008
    • member since: 09/23/06
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 91
    Cant wait to see Maddie on Suite Life on Deck Jan 16th and just saw a pic of Zaddie kissing

    Its on justjared
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ILoveDemi4ever

    ILoveDemi4ever

    [96]Jan 18, 2009
    • member since: 06/24/08
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 942
    aplourey wrote:
    I think Zack's crush on Maddie will end up like Cory's crush on Chelsea in TSR. IMO, it will continue to be referenced less and less then it will never be spoken of again. I don't really like Zaddie nor do I like a pairing between Maddie/Esteban.
    Actually Cory's crush on Chelsea weared out after Season 1 and Zack still likes Maddie now and he always has since the first season and he didn't stop liking her so it wont be the same as Cory's crush on Chelsea.
    Edited on 01/18/2009 2:25pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SuspendedSwish

    SuspendedSwish

    [97]Apr 5, 2009
    • member since: 04/06/09
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 45
    I think it was pretty funny that Zack was having a crush on Maddie. He kept on calling her "sweet thang." As time went on, it's clear that he no longer has a crush on her.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tosatsu

    Tosatsu

    [98]May 10, 2009
    • member since: 05/03/09
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 155
    zack and maddie always seemed kinda cute to me
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of arnoldmcguire

    arnoldmcguire

    [99]May 12, 2009
    • member since: 12/12/08
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 322

    ell0jell0_13 wrote:
    superkst20 wrote:
    I love Zack and Maddie together! But I don't think it's going to happen Suite Life is almost over but Maddie is almost never in the episodes. But it's funny when she is thats all Zack can think about maddie this and maddie that.. but when shes not it's a new girl.. lol But I think that Maddie may be falling for him a bit now.. the whole hugging in the Tipton Team she didn't even really role her eyes she jsut smiled and said oh come here you and kept hugging him.. and the super hero episode she smiled like he is my boy like she was proud.. and singing in the rain she blew a kiss to him... Theris some more where she is showing some sort of liking to him. And Estaben and Maddie fan i'm not trying to be mean when I say this but I think that the writers would put Zack and Maddie together before Maddie and Estaben just for the known fact they seem to do more cute and sweet scenes between them and in the show not real life Zack and Maddie are only 3 years apart and Estaban and Maddie are like 7 or something like that Estabens not even in school and they seem to make him appear older the Maddie by far and what not....
    yeah shes definately showing her feelings more.. im really hoping they get 2gether in the spinoff

    Guess what? the Zaddie love finally concluded in the spinoff, The Suite Life on Deck. the episode is "Maddie on Deck", and she responded to Zack's feelings by a kiss, and a conversation stating that Maddie was Zack's Princess and Zack was Maddie's knight in shining armor.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of madaboutmaddie5

    madaboutmaddie5

    [100]Jul 2, 2009
    • member since: 06/25/09
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 8
    yes. I saw "Maddie on Deck". It was awesome when Zack and Maddie kissed and I seriously hope this isn't the conclusion but the beginning for the two to become a permanent couple. Does anybody hear wedding bells?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.