The Suite Life of Zack & Cody Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2008)

Zack & Maddie Fans

ell0jell0_13

[81]Dec 20, 2007
    • level: 5
    im not sure when i started to like zack and maddie.. i think it was wheni saw "A Prom Story" for like the 4th time.. i always liked them but that really got me started..
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Helostwin

[82]Dec 20, 2007
    • level: 17
    PirateCabinGirl wrote:

That's not a bad idea. Too bad we can't suggest our AWESOME ideas. I hope they do get together somehow . I mean now that he's older the age differnece doesn't really matter . In the show its only 3 year of difference in the show. So Zack is 15 and Maddie in the show is 18.

Cause in the prom episode zack said the age difference was only 3 years. He was 12 meaning she was 15 years old.

This was also mentioned in Rockstar in the House.

No. In real life Dylan is 15, but on the show "Zack" just turned 14.THe character is a year younger than the REAL kid.And in the prom ep they actually said "3 1/2 years" which would make Maddie almost 18 (her birthday ep was at the START of season 2).

ell0jell0_13

[83]Dec 20, 2007

im a little confused cause in a prom story carrie said 3 1/2 and zack said "when im 17 she'll be 20" so thats 3.. maybe the half doesnt really matter.. idk its not a big deal they should get 2gether anyway

kds1990

[84]Dec 21, 2007
    ell0jell0_13 wrote:

yeah i wish they saw our ideas... plus zack is getting to be as tall as maddie.. so that helpsout2

o and if any zack and maddie fans havent yet.. u should watch " A Zaddie Story" on youtube.. i think its really good

i LOVE that storyyy too!!! it's sooo good! i'm like addicted to it!

oh & thanks for liking my videos!!! =) means alot to me!

superkst20

[85]Dec 21, 2007
    • level: 4
    I love Zack and Maddie together! But I don't think it's going to happen Suite Life is almost over but Maddie is almost never in the episodes.

But it's funny when she is thats all Zack can think about maddie this and maddie that.. but when shes not it's a new girl.. lol But I think that Maddie may be falling for him a bit now.. the whole hugging in the Tipton Team she didn't even really role her eyes she jsut smiled and said oh come here you and kept hugging him.. and the super hero episode she smiled like he is my boy like she was proud.. and singing in the rain she blew a kiss to him... Theris some more where she is showing some sort of liking to him.

And Estaben and Maddie fan i'm not trying to be mean when I say this but I think that the writers would put Zack and Maddie together before Maddie and Estaben just for the known fact they seem to do more cute and sweet scenes between them and in the show not real life Zack and Maddie are only 3 years apart and Estaban and Maddie are like 7 or something like that Estabens not even in school and they seem to make him appear older the Maddie by far and what not....

ell0jell0_13

[86]Dec 21, 2007
    kds1990 wrote:
    ell0jell0_13 wrote:

yeah i wish they saw our ideas... plus zack is getting to be as tall as maddie.. so that helpsout2

o and if any zack and maddie fans havent yet.. u should watch " A Zaddie Story" on youtube.. i think its really good

i LOVE that storyyy too!!! it's sooo good! i'm like addicted to it!

oh & thanks for liking my videos!!! =) means alot to me!

no prob.. im mad (not at roleplay.. i just dont have patience) that we all have 2 wait a month 2 see if maddie is ok..i personally think that zack should save maddie's life now.. then when shes all better they could joke and be like .."now we're even"

ell0jell0_13

[87]Dec 21, 2007
    superkst20 wrote:
    I love Zack and Maddie together! But I don't think it's going to happen Suite Life is almost over but Maddie is almost never in the episodes.

But it's funny when she is thats all Zack can think about maddie this and maddie that.. but when shes not it's a new girl.. lol But I think that Maddie may be falling for him a bit now.. the whole hugging in the Tipton Team she didn't even really role her eyes she jsut smiled and said oh come here you and kept hugging him.. and the super hero episode she smiled like he is my boy like she was proud.. and singing in the rain she blew a kiss to him... Theris some more where she is showing some sort of liking to him.

And Estaben and Maddie fan i'm not trying to be mean when I say this but I think that the writers would put Zack and Maddie together before Maddie and Estaben just for the known fact they seem to do more cute and sweet scenes between them and in the show not real life Zack and Maddie are only 3 years apart and Estaban and Maddie are like 7 or something like that Estabens not even in school and they seem to make him appear older the Maddie by far and what not....

yeah shes definately showing her feelings more.. im really hoping they get 2gether in the spinoff

chowder23

[88]Dec 21, 2007
    • level: 22

I miss Maddie

kds1990

[89]Dec 22, 2007
    haha yeah! i mean...she just left it there & all. but i can wait. yeah hopefully Zack will save her.

Helostwin

[90]Dec 22, 2007
    • level: 17
    ell0jell0_13 wrote:
    superkst20 wrote:

yeah shes definately showing her feelings more.. im really hoping they get 2gether in the spinoff

Maddie and Carrie aren't gonna be in the spinoff.

ell0jell0_13

[91]Dec 22, 2007
    Helostwin wrote:
    ell0jell0_13 wrote:
    superkst20 wrote:
    I love Zack and Maddie together! But I don't think it's going to happen Suite Life is almost over but Maddie is almost never in the episodes. But it's funny when she is thats all Zack can think about maddie this and maddie that.. but when shes not it's a new girl.. lol But I think that Maddie may be falling for him a bit now.. the whole hugging in the Tipton Team she didn't even really role her eyes she jsut smiled and said oh come here you and kept hugging him.. and the super hero episode she smiled like he is my boy like she was proud.. and singing in the rain she blew a kiss to him... Theris some more where she is showing some sort of liking to him. And Estaben and Maddie fan i'm not trying to be mean when I say this but I think that the writers would put Zack and Maddie together before Maddie and Estaben just for the known fact they seem to do more cute and sweet scenes between them and in the show not real life Zack and Maddie are only 3 years apart and Estaban and Maddie are like 7 or something like that Estabens not even in school and they seem to make him appear older the Maddie by far and what not....
    Maddie and Carrie aren't gonna be in the spinoff.
    ik i meant that she could guest star and then they could get together... im sure she would have time to do a few or at least one

ell0jell0_13

[92]Dec 28, 2007
    from what ive seen in the pictures of the new episodes with ashley.. it doesnt look like there are gonna be any big zaddie things goin on.. but u never know.. if not.. then im just gonna hope she can guest star on the spin off like i said b4

kds1990

[93]Dec 29, 2007
    yeah...i don't really see that much Zaddie in the bigs. But you never know. At first seeing the "Team Tipton" commercial i didn't really see that much Zaddieness (besides the spider on the head thing)...but pretty much the first 5 minutes were all Zaddie!! =)

ell0jell0_13

[94]Dec 29, 2007
    thats true.. very true

Lennie1984

[95]Dec 22, 2008
    • level: 1
    Cant wait to see Maddie on Suite Life on Deck Jan 16th and just saw a pic of Zaddie kissing

Its on justjared

ILoveDemi4ever

[96]Jan 18, 2009
    • level: 11
    aplourey wrote:
    I think Zack's crush on Maddie will end up like Cory's crush on Chelsea in TSR. IMO, it will continue to be referenced less and less then it will never be spoken of again. I don't really like Zaddie nor do I like a pairing between Maddie/Esteban.
    Actually Cory's crush on Chelsea weared out after Season 1 and Zack still likes Maddie now and he always has since the first season and he didn't stop liking her so it wont be the same as Cory's crush on Chelsea.
    Edited on 01/18/2009 2:25pm
    Edited 2 total times.

SuspendedSwish

[97]Apr 5, 2009
    • level: 2
    I think it was pretty funny that Zack was having a crush on Maddie. He kept on calling her "sweet thang." As time went on, it's clear that he no longer has a crush on her.

Tosatsu

[98]May 10, 2009
    • level: 6
    zack and maddie always seemed kinda cute to me

arnoldmcguire

[99]May 12, 2009
    • level: 12

ell0jell0_13 wrote:
    superkst20 wrote:
    I love Zack and Maddie together! But I don't think it's going to happen Suite Life is almost over but Maddie is almost never in the episodes. But it's funny when she is thats all Zack can think about maddie this and maddie that.. but when shes not it's a new girl.. lol But I think that Maddie may be falling for him a bit now.. the whole hugging in the Tipton Team she didn't even really role her eyes she jsut smiled and said oh come here you and kept hugging him.. and the super hero episode she smiled like he is my boy like she was proud.. and singing in the rain she blew a kiss to him... Theris some more where she is showing some sort of liking to him. And Estaben and Maddie fan i'm not trying to be mean when I say this but I think that the writers would put Zack and Maddie together before Maddie and Estaben just for the known fact they seem to do more cute and sweet scenes between them and in the show not real life Zack and Maddie are only 3 years apart and Estaban and Maddie are like 7 or something like that Estabens not even in school and they seem to make him appear older the Maddie by far and what not....

Guess what? the Zaddie love finally concluded in the spinoff, The Suite Life on Deck. the episode is "Maddie on Deck", and she responded to Zack's feelings by a kiss, and a conversation stating that Maddie was Zack's Princess and Zack was Maddie's knight in shining armor.

madaboutmaddie5

[100]Jul 2, 2009
    • level: 1
    yes. I saw "Maddie on Deck". It was awesome when Zack and Maddie kissed and I seriously hope this isn't the conclusion but the beginning for the two to become a permanent couple. Does anybody hear wedding bells?