The Suite Life of Zack & Cody

Graduation

Aired Friday 7:00 PM Jun 23, 2007 on Disney Channel

• Its Graduation from middle school and Cody is proud to be valedictorian. On the other hand, Zack tries to hide the fact that he has to attend summer school.

This was absolutely a fabulous way to start the third season of the Suite Life of Zack and Cody. And for a kid having to go to summer school, Zack did a superb job at hiding the fact he is going to summer school with his parents, stealing one of the graduate's clothes for graduation, and how he blew a little piece of paper at the announcer to get her to say Zack Martin. I wish I was as good as that, but nope, I'm not good at making brilliant plans. The whole episode was great. Maddie goes to camp where she meets one of her enemies, Holly, and a whole lot of troubled kids. Carey has a nice new hair-do. Two thumbs up!
  • Awesome premiere to the worst SLOZAC season

Graduation is one of my favorites from Season 3, despite being part of the worst season. That being said, this season had a few good points. One is that Zack fails school and so attends Summer School. The next episode actually shows us that and Maddie's career of camping actually goes on for many episodes.

Anyways, Zack's part was funny. He was actually hilarious and I thought his scheme during the graduation to get his name called out was hilarious. This is the real Zack Martin! Cody was hilarious and him getting stomped by Barbara was hilarious. Kurt's moments in this episode are awesome and so makes a perfect premiere. Maddie's plot also had great moments and I thoroughly enjoyed the episode Overall!
  • This was a great episode.

This is a great episode when Zack and Cody graduate. Especially when Zack was having trouble pronoucing summer school that was the best and I really liked that the most. Zack finds out he has to go to summer school. It was really cool how he faked the whole thing that he graduated that was the best also and also how Barbara was stepping on Cody's feet and when they were at there suite having the party Barbara stepped on Cody's foot and he had some special shoes and it hurt Barbara's foot that was also funny and I liked it because it was silly and at the end of this episode Kurt laughed at the woman in the Bikini that was also really funny and I laughed at that the most.
  • insanely funny

Cody graduates from 8th grade at the top of his class. But the end of the year doesn't give that much good to Zack when he learns that he needs to finish summer school before he could graduate. Maddie is offered by her school head nun to be camp counselor at a very picturesque locale. But when she gets to camp, she realizes that the camp is a rundown facility that's never been maintained for decades. The unfortunate kids that go there aren't exactly the ones that she wants to be with. This episode is so funny, each scene looked really funny. The jokes were so well presented, I had a good laugh.
  • This episode is when Zach has to sneak into his eigth grade graduation because he told his mom and dad that he made a passing grade when he didn't, he even made a fake certificate.The result was he burst out the truth at his graduation party from guilt.

I think this is a learning experence for everyone that telling the truth the first time is better than doing it later or an adult finding out the second time and the punishment being worse than it would've been if you would've told the truth before.I thoought it was one of the best episodes and I think you would agree.It is very good that they gave you a lesson in a show that kids watch.If you haven't seen this episode I would see it soon because it ids so worth it.I know you will not be dissapointed in this episode.
  • What a great way to start Season 3. This episode was soo funny!

Graduation is the first episode of Season 3. It was probably one of the funniest episodes so far. Carey looks different and I must admit that she looks prettier. Barbara was hilarious in this episode! Ha ha she cracked me up! So did London! I liked Maddie and London's plot so much and it's one of my favorite Maddie/London plots. Holly form Have a Nice Trip appears in this episode and the girl who plays Leah was in the Hannah Montana episode, Schooly Bully. The other girls, Amy and Jasmine were funny and great as well. All in all, this is one of my favorite episodes.
  • Pretty nice

Zack finds out he failed English, and therefore will not graduate middle school. So he tries to fake to not disappoint his parents. Meanwhile, Maddie is hired as a counselor for a camp, but the girls she must look after are viscous, and Holly from Have A Nice Trip is one of them. This was good. Kind of weak, but the good heavily outweighs the bad.
  • Great Start To The {IMO} Worst Season

In this episode, Zack and Cody and their class graduate 8th grade, but Zack gets some news: he failed English and therefore will not graduate. He tries to tell Carey, but it turns out their Father, Kirk, is coming for a surprise. So, at the night of the graduation, Zack feigns a fake diploma to make it look like he graduated. But at the end he feels guilty about what he had done so he tells the truth, and how he must go to summer school now.

Overall grade from me would be about a B-, it was a good premiere for the {IMO} worst season
  • It's about Graduation. Zack and Cody are Graduation but Zack is not Graduation!

It's because he fail English class so he can't graduation. He has to attend to summer school. That's a not good thing to go to summer school. I can't believe that Zack tell Carey that he is graduation. He not supposed to be graduation. Then Zack have got an idea plan for graduation. Wow, I like Zack's plan because he stole graduation clothes from other people. I can't do that because Zack's plan really difficult! I wish I know how to make plan just like Zack! Finally, Zack admit that he is not graduation to everyone during graduation party time. I really like this episode. It's so cool to watch this!
  • this is a average episode in the series.

In this episode of the suite life of zack and cody, zack and cody are graduting middle school. there is only one thing, zack is not graduting. zack failed english so he is going to summer school, but hasn't told his parents. so what zack does is make it look like he graduted, but in the end, he tells everyone that he failed english and is going to summer school. i think that this is a good episode, but in most schools, they don't have a fancy gradution for the middle school.

Overall, this is a good episode and is in reality.
  • Great way 2 start out the new season!

Graduation is the first episode of Season 3. I thought it would be like the ending of the Suite Life which shouldn't happen! It was probably one of the funniest episodes so far. Good season opener. Zack's slackness and bad grades lands him in summer school. Im glad it wasn't easy for Zack like in some episodes he goes onto high school withotu summer school. Good thing the writers had common scene. He's pressured into slacking off by his classmates but soon learns school pays off in the long run. This episode made me love Zack even more, his adolence childlike scheming behavior somehow made him more loveable. COdy kept giving Zack sarcastic advice and Zack took it. Soo its not a "Zack against Cody episode." The strange thing was that Zack pulled it off. I couldn't believe he sweet talked that teacher into letting them onstage but clever with the spit balls! Did Cody even think anyone cared about his big lnog speech. If I where there i would beg him to stop. After having along time of doing the "fake act" Zack uses accuses to his parents after he gets a guitar and something I couldn't tell from Mr. Mosbey. Finaly Zack admits his failure to graduate but this part was boring...I think this is a learning experence for everyone that telling the truth the first time is better than doing it later or an adult finding out the second time and the punishment being worse than it would've been if you would've told the truth before.

Carey looks different I think she looks better than she used to. Barbara was hilarious in this episode! Ha ha she cracked me up! So did London! I liked Maddie and London's plot so much more than Zack/Cody plot. I owdner if teh nun still likes London after she had no summer job but I didn't get teh whole baby barf talk and why was it soo funny. It was hilorious when Maddie was mistaken about Camp Heaven on Earth and the piccy of the camp was taken in 1930's. Poor Maddie, I actually laughted at her expenise. ANd since when did the nun own a camp!? I wasn't , I wondered what was one with each of teh girls. They could have played better pranks on Maddie but I think she could have told if the raccoon was real.I couldn't believe Holly was in this episode but I still didn't like her for buying everyone out. The girl who plays Leah was funny because she always was trying 2 act happy outside of her "bully" cliche. There was this girl who lived with teh wolfs and kept ocmplaining about her life in the cave. I didn't like how the girls treated her. After London's helicopter accident I thoguht she would stay on heaven on earth! But after Maddie found the right 2 stay at the camp. Obviously, London didn't want 2 stick around. But who would!?

Im looking forward 2 teh new season! :D
  • Great strt for the season

Graduation day is here! However, Zack found out that he failed English and had to go to summe..summe... summer school. But he had to lie his way because his mum made an effort to bake a cake, his dad skipped his concert for him and he feels guilty about it. Meanwhile, Maddie becomes a counselor in Camp Heaven on earth or hell on earth with mean campers.
    This episode was really hilarious! i enjoyed it because of its original and unique jokes. the father was hilarious during the graduation and when he was talking about the bikini girl.
    Great episode which is going to lead to a great season :)
  • Cody is graduating middle school, but Zack must attend summer school if he wants to graduate. Zack, very dismayed, sneaks into the ceremony so he can please his mother and father after they buy him presents and keep saying how proud they are of him.

This episode was the first episode of Season 3 of the Suite Life. Overall, this episode was not fantastic, but not horrible. In fact, it was very good compared to many other episodes in Season 2 and almost all of the episodes in Season 1, so this hints that Season 3 will surely improve the show. The main plotline, however, was boring and predictable. A viewer could expect that Zack would attempt to sneak in to the graduation ceremony to please Carey and Kurt. The opening scene, even though it led up to one of London and Maddie's funniest escapades, was disappointing. The funniest part of the show was surely the ne-er do well campers. In conclusion, this episode was adequate and a good way to kick off Season 3.
  • It was okay, but it could've been better.

Cody and Zack are graduating middle school. Zack failed English, so he can't graduate. He lies to everyone because he doesn't want to disappoint them. Kurt leaves a tour to come see them, so that puts even more pressure on Zack. Maddie is a conselor at Camp Heaven on Earth. The four girls she has to take care of are very scary. One is a liar and a thief, another has anger issues, one is a con artist, and the last one is just plain freaky. London tries to help Maddie escape.

This was a good episode. I thought that it could've been better. I didn't like Carey's hair. It was really different. I liked Barbara for some reason. I liked the Maddie/London plot better than the Zack/Cody plot though. This episode gets an 8.5 out of 10!
  • Zack learns he has to go to summer school. Maddie takes up a job as camp counselor at a camp for underprivileged girls.

Good season opener. Zack's slackness lands him in summer school. He's pressured into slacking off by his classmates but soon learns school pays off in the long run. Meanwhile, Maddie gets a summer job at a camp attended by juveniles...I mean girls including Holly. Her trust is tested but Maddie soon realizes she should be a counselor there and make a difference. London high tails it for the helicopter. Good season opener. The opening credits could have included more season 4 clips but overall a great episode. Carey had a new do too. I'm looking forward to the new season.
  • COuld have been better.

It could have been better. Since this was the Season 3 premiere, it didn't really give a good impression on Season 3 for me because I didn't really laugh that much. But, it wa still good. I gave it an 8, which is great on the ratings scale for TV.com. But, it's not great. it's good. I didn't want to give it TOO low of a rating. So, 8 is good. No offense to people who liked or loved this episode, it's just that it wasn't very... well, it wasn't very... um, I can't find the word ut, oh, yeah, it wasn't very appealing to me. Again, no offense to people who liked this episode.
  • Zack and Cody graduate their class. zack finds out that he didnt pass english class so he will have to go to summer school.zack tries to hide all of this until the end to admit to everyone that he didnt pass.

obviosly this was going to happen the plot wasnt too well written and the jokes werent funny because they were predictable i think for the most part it was unoriginal and i think that disney can do a better job than that and at the end of the show the closing that was probablly the funniest part which wasnt really funny zack and cody need to be a little better although i like the show, i think this was a pretty bad episode to start off the season for the suite life of zack and cody and disney can do better...