The Suite Life of Zack & Cody

Disney Channel (ended 2008)

Dark_Eagle80

The Suite Life of Zack & Cody Fan Reviews (868)

• Ah, the days when Disney had original shows that actually were, you know, FUNNY!

I remember being around in 2006-07 and hearing, "Suite Life Of Zack and Cody all new 8/7 central". When watching Disney Channel was fun and original. Now all the shows are geared towards 12 year old preteen girls who like to infatuate themselves with the actors.

Awesome show. Funny and original. The acting was good. The storyline was original and funny. It was when Disney was good.

I hope Disney resurrects the good shows like Zack and Cody, Phil of The Future, that's so Raven, and others. Wizards of Waverly place was pretty funny until about 2009, when all of the really bad Disney shows came out.
  • Not as good as Suite Life on Deck, but still, it was good

One of my most favorite good old Disney Channel shows. I think it`s disapointing that some of the new shows these days just cant seem to reach the level of quality that this show did.
  • Nice show

Identical blonde twins named Zack and Cody Martin move into the posh Tipton hotel, where they get into numerous adventures with dumb rich hotel heiress London Tipton, and poor candy counter girl Maddie Fitzpatrick. They cause trouble for the manager, Moseby, and other workers in particular episodes. This show went for 3 seasons, and is easily the best show on Disney Channel.

The first season was definitely the best. It had jokes which were actually funny. And the twins' hair was shorter this season, which looked better. The best episodes were easily Smart And Smarter and Commercial Breaks. I couldn't find that many bad episodes this season. It aired from 2005 to 2006. My grade for this season is definitely an A.

The second season started out with the same quality as the first, but went bad midway through. And the twins' hair is long now. There were still particular likable episodes like Loosely Ballroom and Scary Movie and both Hollywood episodes, but the population of bad episodes heavily increased. There are so many bad ones I can't name them all. It aired from 2006 to 2007. My grade for this season is ranging from a B to a C+.

The third season was when the show went bad. Sure, the second season was not impressing, but this season deserves a frown overall. The twins' hair is still long. The exceptional good episodes, though were Team Tipton and Mr. Tipton Comes To Visit. But this season's episodes were mostly bad. It aired from 2007 to 2008. My grade for this season ranges from a C to a D.

So the first season was good, but the second and third could have been better.
  • I won't forget it.

I sorta grew up on the series. It was well produced, not cheesy, not corny, just funny and memorable.
  • All Time Best Disney Show

This ius an All Time Show in the world of disney Even though they went To Suite Life On Deck in 2008

(Sucked) They made one of my fav shows! I remember watching disney and it saying " An all New Suite Life Of Zack And Cody at 8/7 Centeral On Disney Channel"!
  • Suite Life of Lemon Heads

Did anyone else know that the guy who plays for mr. Moseby (Phil something) was involved in an accident a couple decades ago, which killed a young woman. I just figured this out a few weeks ago. I can't look at him the same anymore. Outstanding show, by the way.
  • Awesome show!

I loved this show and all season of it. Esteban was hilarious and Zack and Cody were cool and funny. London was hilarious and Mr. Moseby was hilarious, as well. This show was one of the best to air on Disney Channel, EVER!
  • Loved The Show

I loved the show. It would always make me laugh my heart out. I like the Suite Life on Deck, but to me this show was a little bit funnier in my opinion. I wished they would've had a season 4 and then start The Suite Life on Deck.
  • Dang, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody used to be the best show ever. But I don't know what happened in the middle of season 2!

The Suite Life of Zack and Cody was a show I liked as soon as it aired. They had such good jokes in there; it would leave you laughing for hours. No one was a jerk (although London was occassionally) and Maddy was usually treated fairly. But towards the middle of the second season, everything changed. Suddenly, Zack and London are totally idiots. Before, they might not have been the smartest people in the world, but they weren't the dumbest either. But now it's like they don't know anything at all! And Maddy was starting to be treated so unfarily sometimes. I don't get why the writers thought that was funny. Also, the jokes got a lot lamer and predictable. A lot of them had actually been used in other shows or have been used in other shows so many times. Anyway, I guess what I'm trying to say is that The Suite Life of Zack and Cody is fun to watch, but it went downhill.
  • GUILTY PLEASURE

EVER SINCE THE COMCAST 'XTREMEPIX' FEATURE ADDED ALL THREE SEASONS, I'VE BEEN HOOKED! EVERYBODY ON THE SHOW IS INCREDIBLY FUNNY. MY ONLY CRITICISM IS THAT KIM RHODES' BOY'S MOM CHARACTER WAS UNDERUSED.
  • One of Disney Channel's best series

I love this show. All the characters are funny, crazy(in a good way) plots, and humorous jokes. Season 1 was a great start. All the episodes were really great. Season 2 was the best season; all the episodes were funny and witty, also most of my favorite episodes are from that season. Season 3 kind of went downhill because the episodes weren't that funny or great. Some episodes were good, but not good as the episodes from season 1 and 2. Also Maddie was barely in season 3. Overall, Suite Life of Zack & Cody is a great show.
  • New Show

Who agrees that they should make a show called "The Suite Life on the Town?"
  • lovee

ittttt
  • The Best Disney Show Ever Produced!

Firstly, I'm writing this review as a 15 year old boy, who watches plenty of action and horror films, yet I absolutely love this show. Suite Life of Zack and Cody is based around twins named Zack and Cody who always cause havoc in the hotel they live in and always having to go back to fix it up. Like all other shows, Zack and Cody are nothing like each other. Zack's dumb and Cody's smart. They have different views on everything and as such often cause trouble.

To me, the funniest characters in this show are easily Mr. Moseby (Phil Lewis), Estaban (Adrian R'Mante) and Arwin (Brian). Everytime these three characters get a shot on the screen, they crack me up as well as hundreds of others!

Cole and Dylan do an exceptionally job at playing the twins, whilst Phil Lewis does an unbelievable job at playing the grumpy, stressed out hotel manager. Ashley Tisdale and Brenda Song, the female stars, act their roles of candy counter girl and dumb heiress exceptionally well, though London's character became extremely worse by Season 3.

Now to the show, SLOZAC was unbelievable in all of Season 1. There isn't one moment I hated in that season! It was like the classic old seasons of the Simpsons! Season 2 lost just a touch of quality towards the very end, mainly because Dylan and Cole aged a bit, however was extremely funny! Season 3 had some great episodes but didn't feel all that great in some places and London's character was particularly annoying in this season.

That being said, Suite Life of Zack and Cody began in 2005 and until 2008 did an extremely good job and that being said is my favorite Disney Show by far!
  • Getting worse and worse.

2.9
    This show is absolutely terrible in my opinion. The show started off pretty decent with episodes like Cody going to Math Camp and Zack running away with his dad but it got worse and worse over a period of time. Arwin, London and Maddie are probably the only semi-regular funny characters. Though London's comedy got worse and worse each episode. She became more and more stupid each episode and eventually was the 'air-head heiress'. Zack and Cody became completely girl obssessed throughout the show's run and it isn't funny anymore. Ashley Tisdale is a decent actor most of the time but whenever she gets mad she acts it out terrible. Dylan Sprouse is also a bad actor. Cole is better than Dylan but has his terrible acting moments. Moseby is no longer funny and is now just annoying and out of character all of the time. Arwin is probably my favorite character in this show. Please just change the channle on this show.
  • One of the best sitcoms of all time.

The Suite Life Of Zack and Cody still makes me laugh my head off, even up till today. It's clever, hilarious, and mischievous. Just comes to show that the older Disney Channel was way better that what it is today.
  • Two michiefious twins move in to a five star Tipton Hotel in Boston when their mom gets a job as lead singer.

This is one of the shows I believe, if it wanted to, could last more than four seasons, and could be another successful one like Fresh Prince or Dukes of Hazzard that lasted six or seven seasons. So anyway, the show is fabulous. The characters are awesome. First there is Zack, who at first I hated, but now, when I realized that Cody acts more babyish, I like him better. But anyway, Cody is the other twin who is smarter and gets better grades. But, now, he kinda acts babyish and he always wears sweater vests . . kinda like a geek. Their mom is nice, she used to have nice, spiky hair, but now she lays it down in the third season. Kurt, their dad, who is divorced with the twins mom lives ont he road with his band, Kurt plays around a lot and I like him. Mr. Moseby runs the hotel, while London is the annoying hairess (AKA spoiled brat and dumb) of the Tiptons. Maddie is the nice, sweet, smart candy counter girl. Arwin lives in the basement where he thinks of inventions and ways to impress the twins mother (who he has a crush on) Esteban is the funny was annoying belhop at the Tipton. Muriel is the lazy, and hilarious housekeeper who doesn't really clean much. And thats about it. But anyway, the show is good, I mean awesome.
  • This is a very average show!

The Suite Life of Zack and Cody is not my favourite show, but it is not my least favourite. Two brother's (Twins) Have Just moved into the Tipton hotel because their mom just got a job as a singer there!! The hotel manager Mr. Moseby is not very happy with them moving into the hotel, they might cause a lot of trouble in the lobby... and that is exactly what they did. They run through the lobby, they skate board through the lobby, they even rollr blade through the lobby. Zack and Cody are huge trougle maker's. Zack is very lazy, and not very bright. As for Cody, he the complete oppisite, he is very active and, a bit of a nerd. The suite life of Zack and Cody is a good show, and I would recommend this to every one!!
  • The Suite Life of Zack and Cody...

I love this show. I think it is entertaining and funny. It has brillant and talented actors and actresses. I dont care what people say about this show. They automatically think just because its on disney channel thats its stupid and only for little kids. Well they are wrong. I always watch this show, usually with my mom and brother and they like it too. This show is about two twin boys named Zack and Cody(Dylan and Cole Sprouse)and their single mother Carey Martin(Kim Rhodes)who move into the Tipton Hotel. Carey works as a singer in the hotel. There is Mr. Moseby(Phil Lewis)who basically runs the hotel. There is London(Brenda Song)whos daddy owns the hotel. And there is Maddie(Ashley Tisdale)who works at the Tipton candy counter. I guess thats it. Zack and Cody is a must see and watch it before you judge and review it.
  • Hilarious show and it's a little better than "The Suite Life On Deck" in my opinion

I think that "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody" is a hilarious show and it's better than the "The Suite Life On Deck" in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, I like "The Suite Life On Deck" but it's not quite as good as this original series which takes place at the Tipton Hotel. Most of the episodes in this show make me laugh so hard. Some of the episodes (at times) can get me angry but they're mostly the Season 1 episodes because that's where Zack and Cody get grounded a lot. I don't which seasons I like better, Season 2 or Season 3. I do like Season 1 but some of the episodes in that episode just drive me nuts watching Zack and Cody causing trouble this and that and get grounded. Yeah, they do the same in Season 2 but they don't get grounded that much. As for Season 3, they don't really cause a lot of trouble like they did in the earlier episodes. London Tipton (Brenda Song) makes me laugh so hard and I think she is funnier in this show than in the "The Suite Life On Deck". It seems that London is more stupid but funny and less cruel in this episode and she seems to be more cruel and less funny in "The Suite Life On Deck". Maddie (Ashley Tisdale) is a great character and is very funny. Mr. Moseby also cracks me up. I would have to say that Esteban and Arwin are my favorite characters in this show. They're only recurring characters in this show sadly but they do make me laugh so hard whenever they appear in the episodes. They never fail to make me laugh. Overall, even though some of the episode get me angry (mostly Season 1 and rarely Season 2), this show makes me laugh very hard and it's a little better than "The Suite Life On Deck" in my opinion. 10/10

• Oh no, run for your lives everyone, it's the Sprouse brothers!!

1.5
    Seriously, what's the big deal with this show. It's pretty much the most unfunny thing I tihnk I've ever seen. Then again this is to be expected from the Disney Channel. Yes, this is a "comedy". Although it may be hard to believe seeing as this show could make even the world's most happy person cry uncontrollably. Yes, it's that bad. No lie. It's just as bad, if not worse, than every thing else that's on the Disney Channel. Death is better than this show. That's how much I hate it. Anyway, that's the end of my review. I hope you enjoyed.
  • Tried to like it but I just can't hide it

I finally tuned in to this show one afternoon and I watched a few episodes and they were terrible. this one episode had a dance contest and Max was a total brat throughout to both Zack and Cody, while London was being a snob and treating Maddie like a slave. then i watched some episode about how rumors are bad, but it doesn't seem like London ever learned her lesson because i saw that she was spreading rumors again. then the episode about the father returning was the worse. that dad was immature and he treated zack like total crap. i'm sorry. i tried to like this show, but the storylines were blech for such a unique premise but the most annoying part was the laughtrack. it just went on too much.
  • Again, this is a really bad show.

Again, the suite life of zack and cody is a very overrated show in this site, I don't know why, in other sites it's not. The show is becoming or has became in a very lame and unfunny comedy. It hasn't been a quality series, everytime I watched it there were a lot of boring and actually not funny stuff. People care too much about the show, in my opinion it has never been something that really hook you to watch it or something. Is an under average program, and another crappy Disney show that is very cheesy and too childish. Besides is annoying: London is plain to be annoying and dumb, Cody and that retarded voice, and I don't like the Moseby character. It should have ended at the 65 ep. because now is even worse. So good is going to be over pretty soon.
  • Good

The first season of the show was the best. It had the most clever episodes, it had some great, funny humor. It was a show all could like and watch. Grade- A.

The second season started off around the same quality as the first, but near the middle the show dipped. Jokes were no longer as creative and stories weren't as good. Still watchable. Grade- C+/B-

The third is when all went wrong. London especially. Yeah, she's dumb, but in this season she went from her lovable dumb-self to... I don't know, like a characiture. And a lot of the episodes were mediocre, as was the finale. Grade- D+/C-

So, the longer the show went, the worse it became IMO.
  • A perfect show

The Suite Life of Zack and Cody stars identical twin brothers Dylan and Cole Sprouse, as Zack and Cody, whose lives change when their mother Carey (Kim Rhodes), ends up landing a job at one of Boston's finest hotels, the Tipton Hotel. As part of Carey's contractual deal, the twins and her get to live in an upper floor suite of the hotel. Ashley Michelle Tisdale stars as Maddie Fitzpatrick, who plays the role of the hotel candy counter girl and part-time babysitter, that tends to having to put an end to Zack and Cody's antics. Brenda Song stars as the rich and spoiled hotel heiress, London Tipton; while Phill Lewis plays the role of Mr. Moseby, the Tipton Hotel Manager.''''While Zack and Cody's mother works, they have all the amenities that come with the hotel, like room service, the game room, the swimming pool, and the candy counter. Maddie steps up as being the babysitter for the twin boys who tries to foil their pranks, along with the job of being the Tipton's candy counter girl. Zack and Cody try to turn the hotel into the play ground, as they end up making friends and foes with guest, staff, and residents; which includes the spoiled hotel heiress, London Tipton.This show was perfect, In my opinion, I think it was better than the Suite Life on Deck. I think all the main characters are funny and I can't decide which one is the funniest. I hasn't seen all the episode yet, so I'll edit my review once I see all the episodes. My nit-pick is the boys kept getting in trouble whenever they do crazy stuffs. I thought the theme song music was good. Overall, this show was perfect and better than on Deck. 10/10
  • This introduced me to Disney Channel.

Ok this show introduced me to disney Channel. When I was 7 my brother was watching this show so I watched it with him and I loved it and it got me introduced to Disney Channel. I think this show is hilarious and way better than Suite Life on Deck. I actually think that Season 3 is the worst Season that when the characters started to get old. And Its not that funny. Now I can't say which is better 1 or 2 but Sometimes I like 2 better. 1 is hilarious but sometimes 2is more funny. Now Zack and Cody are really funny characters. London cracks me up but sometimes she could be too mean. Maddie is a good characters and she makes me laugh as well. Moesby Cracks me up so much and he's my favorite main character. Now i really didn't like at the beginning I started to like him when I got this show and the jokes. Carrey is pretty funny as well. Now my favorite characters are Arwin, Murrel, Bob, and Moesby. Don't listen to the negitive reviews this show is hilarious and you'll love it!!! Overall a hilarious show on Disney Channel 10/10.
  • This show was not great

This show was not that great. I didnt lke this show when it was on. I dont know if it is stilll is on tv. But some episodes were funny but not good and not awful. This show is definatly not good enough for at perfect 10m at all. I will never ever give this show a 10 in my whole life

• Horrible.

Though I would consider this tv series to be one of the better disney shows, it makes me want to kill myself. I understand the humor to it and I see why the dumbasses who watch the family channel like it. But the jokes pertaining to London Tipton, the rich dumb daughter of the owner of the hotel, single-handedly make me rate this show under 5. They are plain, terribly thought out, and all they do is highlight how idiotic she is.
    Now onto the actors. I know these 2 twins are loved by many people, but these kids don't know what they are doing! They can't act what-so-ever. Same thing goes for Brenda Song, the actress for London, who simply has to act the exact same way in every episode never showing any different character dimensions. One thing that I do like about the show is the play-on-words in the title "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody". It's not very clever, but much better than the other jokes on the show so it bumps my rating to a 2.
  • Kinda childish but i just luv ash n brenda!

I love this show it's so funny ! ! The 1st season was just OK cause the twins were really young n i watched season 2 and every season it gets more mature . I'm very excited to see how the suite life on deck will be like . I love Matty and london storylines they're my faves i enjoy there love lives. The show also always has great guest stars like Raven,Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens!! Brenda is so funny as she parodies P Hilton! Ashley Tis is great as ever this show really started her career! Loves it!
  • I love this show!

I love most of the episodes on this show, like the one where Mr Moseby has his brother visit and they fight right at the end, that made me crack up! I love all the charaters on the show as they make you laugh all the time!
    It's a disapointment that the series ended so soon as well as The Suite Life On Deck as that was also amazing!
    I love this show so much! xx
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10