The Suite Life of Zack & Cody

Disney Channel (ended 2008)

Dark_Eagle80

The Suite Life of Zack & Cody Fan Reviews (868)

• Nice show

Identical blonde twins named Zack and Cody Martin move into the posh Tipton hotel, where they get into numerous adventures with dumb rich hotel heiress London Tipton, and poor candy counter girl Maddie Fitzpatrick. They cause trouble for the manager, Moseby, and other workers in particular episodes. This show went for 3 seasons, and is easily the best show on Disney Channel.

The first season was definitely the best. It had jokes which were actually funny. And the twins' hair was shorter this season, which looked better. The best episodes were easily Smart And Smarter and Commercial Breaks. I couldn't find that many bad episodes this season. It aired from 2005 to 2006. My grade for this season is definitely an A.

The second season started out with the same quality as the first, but went bad midway through. And the twins' hair is long now. There were still particular likable episodes like Loosely Ballroom and Scary Movie and both Hollywood episodes, but the population of bad episodes heavily increased. There are so many bad ones I can't name them all. It aired from 2006 to 2007. My grade for this season is ranging from a B to a C+.

The third season was when the show went bad. Sure, the second season was not impressing, but this season deserves a frown overall. The twins' hair is still long. The exceptional good episodes, though were Team Tipton and Mr. Tipton Comes To Visit. But this season's episodes were mostly bad. It aired from 2007 to 2008. My grade for this season ranges from a C to a D.

So the first season was good, but the second and third could have been better.