The Suite Life of Zack & Cody

Tiptonline

Aired Friday 7:00 PM Dec 15, 2007 on Disney Channel

• Quite an applause

London wants to start a web show but Cody cannot stand her mistreating him, so he quits. Meanwhile, Zack and Moseby get addicted to a video game. It was very funny, and another one where the twins are in different plots. I've noticed Cody and London have more plots together. Funny episode.
  • Great episode!

Both plots were good. Seeing Moseby and Zack friends on that game was hilarious and I loved their part somuch. It proves how addicting a particular game can be. London's plot was good but I felt it could've been improved. Since 'Sink or Swim", this is the only episode where London truly feels sorry for someone and that is Cody at the very end.

Its got a lot of humourous parts and is definitely worth a watch!
  • This was an okay episode

In Tiptonline, Zack and Mr. Moseby become obsessed with an online video game. In the subplot, London starts her wown web show, with the help of Cody. I thought this episode was just okay. The subplot was a little better than the main plot. I liked London's web show's theme song. It was funny. Why did Zack have to be the one obsessed with the game? I can understand Cody, but Zack? Usually online games like that are associated with "nerds" and Zack is suspposed to be the cool one. This episode had some funny parts, but overall it was average.
  • good

london finds out her friend is more popular on the web than her because she has a web show. so london has cody help her make one, but cody is tired of the way she treats him on the air and quites. zack becomes extremely addicted to a game and carey makes him quit, and he soon discovers that mr. moseby is also addicted to the same game. can they cure their addiction?

good episode, not the best or anything, but decent, had some good laughs throughout and an interesting plot, so it gets a low "B" as a grade
  • This was one thing that Disney had to do as a good channel- inform the viewers that too much online activity is bad for you.

This Episode was a good one. as in, this shows that having too much online gaming as a bad thing (a reason I don't go to online gaming). This is shown via Zack and Mr. Moseby playing a Warcraft-like online game that was actually first-shooter like in appearance (which explains the use of lightgun-like in operation weapons).

Zack and Mr. Moseby did a good job on the MMORPG part of the episode, but it's Cody, London and Chelsea's Webshow (which is a talkshow/comedy type) that made me want to repeat it again and again (thus, I even saved it on my DVR), because:
    1. Chelsea's funny way of running the show as well as her speech
    2. Cody being overpowered by London's tasks for him
    3. Some lines were funny (like Cody explaining the internet and London still saying that her internet's "broken")

I don't care if Disney used the ICarly idea on it, but it was used again for "Doin time in Suite 2330" for a while. the Online Game part, however it stands average, but the Webshow part is a LOL part of the episode.

Overall, A just right episode. good teaching tool too for people who don't know what are the bad effects of online use.
  • ... but, LOLZ! Internets! L33T SP3AK!

London, trying to get publicity over her friend Portia (no, not Portia Gibbons from the Mighty B) opens up a webshow, Yay her! Cody then comes to a director, to a lab rat. When he quits, London wants him back. In the end, after all the suffering from the fans, Cody comes back.

And, meanwhile, thousands of miles away, Zack gets addicted to an online video game. When Cary shuts him off, Zack tries everything to get back, only to find out that Mr. Mosby is his MMORPG friend! In the end, they tell everyone in their control system to play. LOLS.

I don't like the internet theme, and some of the humor, bah. But I LOVE how the characters react to it. Haha!
  • great episode

London calls on cody to fix her internet connection. When she finds out that she's got a rival socialite who is more popular with her, she decides to make her own web show with the help of cody. The show becomes a success as soon as it comes online. But when she fires Cody from the show for disagreeing her, the show's popularity comes down with it. Zack discovers a new computer game. As it turns out Mr. Moseby is also playing with this game. This is a really funny episode, i really cracked up watching it. i can't wait for the next one.
  • Good, but not so good...

Tiptonline is probably one of my least favorite episodes of Season 3 along with Of Clocks and Contracts. Maddie wasn't in it... again. London and Cody's plot was a lot better than Zack and Moseby's plot. I found their plot pretty boring and unfunny. In their plot, Zack gets obsessed with a video game and can't stop and so is Moseby. In London and Cody's plot, London decides to make a web show called Yay Me Starring London Tipton. It was kinda funny. If Maddie was in it it would be a lot better. Chelsea London's friend was also in this episode.
  • meh

6.3
    So, they just did Yay Me Starring London Tipton because iCarly is beating The Suite Life of Zack and Cody in ratings and they worry Season Three is going down hill, so they use an idea that was a success and do ok, but I feel this is more of a filler episode with one thing the show will keep.

In the episode summary of Doin' Time In Suite 2233 (or some suite number), it mentions Yay Me Starring London Tipton. It says she tries to get the Cheetah Girls and Chris Brown to appear as guests, so they keep the show, unlike Zack's RuneScape rip off game.

6.3
  • eh i have seen better from zack and cody.

this episode was ok, the best parts beign with zack and moseby dealing with their video game addiction. but i felt that the idea of london getting her own web show was too muchlike icarly. almost as if disney was buuying in on that idea because of the popularity of icarly. londons show is much like icarly, and i feel like this episdoe was just made because the suite life doesnt have any more ideas and they needed something to bring back the viewers. overall a okay episode, but come on disney, you have so many good ideas i think that you can resist stealing from nickelodeon for one episode of the suite life.
  • Awesome!

THis episode was really good! I loved it!! It was awesome!! This episode is about Zack getting an addiction to an online video game that is similar to the online game of Runescape. Zack's addiciton to the game carries too far and Carey must stop his addiction before it becomes to much to handle. Meanwhile, London decides to make a Web show so she can become more popular than Portia.....whatever her last name is. Cody helps her with technical work. During the show, London makes Cody look bad, so, Cody quits. London must work the show without Cody and Carey must stop Zack's addiction.
  • Zack and Mr. Moseby get addicted to a video game. Meanwhile London starts her own webshow with Cody as manager.

This episode was interesting. Zack is addicted to a Warcrapt/Wii type game and Carey isn't happy, she wants him to get some fresh air. We soon learn Mr. Moseby is his gaming partner and he to, is addicted. Meanwhile London decides to make a webshow called, you got it, YayMeStarringLondonTipton.com, and Cody is appointed technical staff/mannequin. He soon leaves and London's webshow falls miserably. She apologizes and Cody returns. Meanwhile Zack and Mr. Moseby attend a recovery group, but they never get over their addiction. All in all the episode was funny, no Maddie again. Brenda sure can hold her ground.
  • it was ok

6.7
    this definately was not one of my favorite episodes. in fact it kind of reminded me of the eps they showed in the summer..and most of those were boring. it was funny though how both zack and mr moseby were addicted to the video game. londons friend chelsea was kinda funny in this episode.i think it might have been better if zack and cody were in the same plot.the video game seems to bring zack and mr moseby to a friendly relationship.. instead of the usual hooligan stuff. i think the part at the end where zack says "my name is zack and i am a video game addict" was really funny though
  • I'm really getting turned off. Wow that sounded wrong.

6.9
    Ha ha anyways Zack and Mr. Moesby become obsessed with an online game. Really why Mr. Moesby that's weird I can see Zack. Again this is another episode were Zack and Cody have different story lines which I'm not liking so much I think they are doing that a bit to much. Cody helps London with an online web cast show thing but gets mean to Cody. This episode has addiction and forgiving. Carrie is also really starting to show her baby bump. Why cant Disney just get her and Kurt back together and keep the show going but nooo. I wasn't to pleased with this episode so i gave it a 6.9
  • Addictions and forgiveness

Zack gets addicted to an online game about fantasies full of monsters and wizards. Cody helps London with a webshow, but she drives him to quit after she uses him as a personal manequin. Mr. Moseby is also addicted to the same online game as Zack. They try to quit, but fail. London apologizes to Cody and he comes back.

This episode was okay. It was sort of realistic with the video game addictions. There are many people who will play all day and all night. I think they sort of copied the new show iCarly with the webshow, but it was still entertaining. This episode gets a 7.0.