The Suite Life of Zack & Cody

Who's the Boss?

Aired Friday 7:00 PM Jul 22, 2007 on Disney Channel

• Main plot was boring

Zack finds a job at the shopping mart Cody works at, but cannot stand Cody. Meanwhile, London thinks that her friends are going to be embarassed that she likes Lance. As I said, main plot was dumb. It feels like all the twins are up to nowadays is the summer job idea.
  • Oh, a nice one!

This episode had many, many laughs. It kept me entertained the whole time and when it finished, I was kinda hoping for even more. It was a fine episode. The main plot was brilliant and the sub plot of London getting embarassed by Lance in front of her friends was good, but Maddie's line "Why don't you try to grow a human organ...LIKE A HEART. CYA!" was just awesome.

A worthy treat!
  • The funniest episode I have seen.

Zack get a job at the minimart. Zack makes Cody do all his work and than takes all the credit. Zack than gets promoted to head bagger and is now Codys boss. London's friends come to the Tipton and want to invite her to the silver ball but when they find out that she is dating an employee. London is embarrasses so much by Lance and she wants him to fit in more with the high society. When Lance cleans himself up London gets a tip from Maddie that she should make him feel more comfortable. So London dresses down and wears swimming clothes. This episode was so funny I couldnt stop laughing. From Arwins mail sorter to Waynes pick up lines to Zacks promotion song.
  • so funny

Cody ends up being a senior bag boy and Zack is the junior bag boy at the minimart. But Cody's designation makes him the boss of Zack, and Cody uses it to make Zack look like a fool. When London's friends come to the Tipton, they see her talking to Lance, it embarrasses her so much. This is episode is so hilarious, I can't stop laughing. Each scene had some joke in it. The writers really made this episode so funny. The actors were great, they looked really wacky. They got perfect comic timing. I loved this episode, I can't wait for more.
  • Zack gets a job at the minimart, but has to deal with Cody bossing him around. Meanwhile, London doesn't know how to present Lance to her friends.

Zack has gotten a job at the Paul Revere Mini - Mart with Cody. Zack is unhappy with Cody Bossing him around all the time. Zack would prefer slacking while Cody does his work for him. Meanwhile, while London is with her rich friends, she does not know how to present Lance. I dislike this Storyline. Nothing exiting or funny is happening with Zack and Cody or London and Lance. The only scenes I found funny was the one with Carey, Lance, and Moseby up in the Suite. The two storylines for this episode should have been Subplots for other episodes. What I also thought the new Season 3 episodes should feature Maddie alot more than they have been. The Writing team for The Suite Life can do alot better.
  • Zack gets to be the boss's pet after doing absolutely nothing to help, and Cody prepares to fix that.

Not as good as I was expecting as the first episode of the double-header last weekend, but it was okay, and at least it has another great plot, not a silly one. And I never knew that Wayne was that stupid to let Zack be Cody's boss after seeing Zack admitting to taking credit for something he didn't do. But the other storyline, the Lance and London one. Well, I don't know how London goes out 'cause she is as just as stupid as Lance, but anyway, it was nice how she got in a floatie some slippers and dressed up as she was going swimming at the prom. Adn also the Moseby vs. Carey insult thing -Well, I thought Carey won .. Moseby is short you know. But overall, the episode was above average.
  • Zack and Cody try to impress their boss by finishing jobs faster than the other. London has to present Lance to her rich, snobby, friends. But is afraid of what they will think.

7.7
    I liked this episode but not like the 2nd episode. Cody uses one of Arwins inventions but as usual it breaks causing the customers to dodge flying produce. Meanwhile London has to present Lance to her friends but his appearence throws them off, so he changes his appearence, in turn so does London. But they realize love is stronger than money. As in previous episodes Maddie appeared in a pre-filmed scene due to filming of HSM2. The show seems to be taking a story effect like Raven did, but unlike Raven TSL doesn't have a story to back it up.