The Suite Life on Deck

Broke "N" Yo-Yo

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Oct 03, 2008 on Disney Channel

• Uh-huh

3.5
    I have nothing against this show or anything, but this episode was cliched. That Yohan or whatever his name was the better person in the contest. Mr. Moseby just HAPPENING to mention that "This is for amateurs!" was very stupid and lazy. Clearly the writers wanted Cody to win so they needed to add that. But it doesn't work because how would only Moseby know? Wouldn't the judges somehow be able to tell if someone is a pro yo-yo person or not? You'd think so. My grade is a D because I just cannot fathom how stupid I think that was
  • I concider nothing perfect. But, this episode was a good-boost off for the series. I tried with the 9.9, but... no.

Zack, the most irreponsicble buyer of the world, tries crushing his way through via credit card. When the money turnes into coal, he and Cody has to work full time for all the work. But, Cody has a trick up his sleeves; a YO YO! So, he tries entering the competition, and Zack still works for the money.
    In this part of this episode, I only have one complaint; the prediction was a bit same, in the fact that Cody won over Yo-man. But, how Yo-man loses, now, that is just... unexpected!

The next part of this episode goes into London and Baily, and space fitting in their dorms. The thing I loved the most is that London added some brain cells to her head (well, she stuffs Baily into the shelf, but, whatever). And, I like the character develoment in this part, being that London changes.

Anyways, this is the real score I actually had;
    9.9/10
    It's the best so far, I will say that.