The Suite Life on Deck

It's All Greek to Me

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Nov 07, 2008 on Disney Channel

• When Cody gives Bailey a priceless artifact by mistake, it's up to Zack, Cody, and Bailey to replace it. Meanwhile London gives a speech. But when she's done the work for the gang and their new friend is far from over.They need to switch the artifact.

This is an amazing episode. The Cody and Bailey moments in here were pretty good. The ship is docked in Greece and it is a pretty hillarious trip for the gang. The subplot in this episode is Londn is expected to deliver her speech on her fathers behalf. But writting a speech proves not to be an easy task for her. She must count on Mr. Moesby and Miss Tutweiler to help her. But that all changes when she has a dream about being a Greek Godess. The main plot is pretty huillarious. Zack, Cody and Bailey gain a new friend. His name is Milos and is also known as Arwin's cousin. He is clumzy like Arwin. Milos' clumziness starts the whole plot. Cody wants to impress Bailey so Milos gives him a souvenier replica of the Amulet of Afroditi. But when the museums manager shows them the real one, Milos knocks it out of his hands, and the two necklaces land on the floor. The souvenier ends up being placed in the display case. When the ganag finds out they disguise themselves as statues so they can be able to switch the amulet. Towards the end they get caught. Milos is about to lose his job but is saved by London. She tells the manager that if he fires him, she will tell her father to stop funding the museum. Everyone is happy in the end. The final scene we get to see cardboard Carrie again! Man have I missed Arwin's basement.
  • Zack, Cody and Bailey have to replace a necklace that is from Greece that Cody gave to Bailey by mistake. Also, London gives a speech at the museum. When everyone leaves the speech, it is up to Zack, Cody, Bailey and there new friend has to replace it.

This show's episode was really good, considering all of the other ones. After the I viewed the first episode of the Suite Life on Deck, I thought that the show was going to stink. But this episode was amazing! My favorite sixth grade subject was Greece, so I really enjoyed it. It was the only episode I enjoyed so much that I would give it a 10/10! I would only give this whole intire show a 5/10, but this episode would raise it to a 7.5/10! This is the most amazing Suite Life on Deck episode so far. I which the creator of the Suite Life on Deck would put better episodes on the air!
  • I didn't really appreciate this series until this episode!

The S.S. Tipton docks in Greece and Seven Seas High takes a field trip to a museum where Arwin's cousin, Milos, works as a handyman. Apparently it is a very prestigious museum, even more so because of its recent addition - a recently excavated "Amulet of Aphrodite"! When Cody sees that Bailey admires the amulet, Cody gets a replica of it from Milos to give her. Bailey loves the gift, but what if she was given the REAL amulet by mistake? Watch and find out!

The subplot with London was very good. She has to give her speech about the Tiptons' contributions to the museum on her father's behalf. I liked how, when she finally sat down and stusied Greek mythology, she could indentify with Aphrodite and write a terrific speech.

All and all, great episode!
  • Exactly why I watch the Suite Life! xD

The Suite Life on Deck just keeps getting better... Infact, I think this episode, "it's all Greek to me" is the best episode so far. If I recall correctly, this is the first time Zack and Cody are out of America, which makes the adventure a bit more interesting. The episode makes you laugh, not just smile, and the plot is interesting.. and I think it's the first time ever that we see the 'intelligent part' of London (referring to the speech she made at the end of the episode) (although at the beggining London's dumbness is re-affirmed big time! xD) Anyway, I just hope future episodes are as good as this one!
  • the suite life on deck goes to greece.

i just watch the new ep on youtube and trust me this episode owns the first 6 episode.this episode had me laughing till i cry.example of what things that are funny is the part where London is trying to learn how to make a speech and Cody keep writing notes on everything that bailey do at him such as hugging him.this episode is different ep because this is the first episode that the ss tipton goes to a foreign country.overall this episode gets a rating of 10 and i actually can rate it a 1000 if i can but i just couldnt cause you should know why.