The Suite Life on Deck

Kitchen Casanova

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Sep 04, 2009 on Disney Channel

7.9
  • When Cody is filling in for the cooking instructor, many girls and Woody (what the heck), go after him which leaves one girl as an outsider. But will she fight for her one true love or will she lose him forever?

This episode was another Cailey episode which I loved. The couple of Bailey and Cody are literally unstopable. But this episode was proved to be both a sad and a happy one. When the cooking instructor cuts herself when the ship hits the big wave, Cody to the rescue. He meets this girl Reina who seems to have a new mission. Have Cody all to herself. All the other girls in this episode think Cody is attractive which leaves Bailey and Woody no choice but to fight through this. Just like the saying says two can play at this game. But when Reina kisses Cody, and Woody kisses Bailey a fight between Reina and Bailey starts. My favorite part from this episode was when Cody tells Bailey that he wasn't paying attention to the others because she is the only one he notices. He also tells her that she's hs girl which I truly felt was the true start of their relationship. Overall, this was a great episode too. And I also loved the subplot. When London makes a profit of Zack's paintings behind his back. LOL :)