The Suite Life on Deck

Mom and Dad on Deck

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Feb 20, 2009 on Disney Channel

• Another great installment of The Suite Life

Zack and Cody's parents appear on the ship to visit. Mom as mushy, lovey, and buggy as ever, while Dad as cool, fun, and alittle bit old as ever. While Londo follows Moseby around to figure out what to give him for his birthday.

Predictable but fine. It was almost odvious that Mom and Dad would make a comeback, but it was still very entertaining to watch. Family entertainment like what Disney Channel has is my cup of tea. (Don't make fun of me for it) Allthough, it was another episode where Bailey was absent, I like Debby Ryan(the girl who plays her), she and I both share the same dream.

Anyway, another great installment like I've said before.
  • Okay

I didn't really enjoy the episode. The only funny thing that happened in the episode was when Carey and Kurt did "Paper and Plastic." It was origaninal, but didn't prove anything. I was sad that Woody and Bailey were both not in the show. London was to smart in the episode. How would she know what Mr. Moseby likes just by a questionaire. The director needs more thought in the storyline. It was way too plain. My score doesn't even fit this review. Carey Martin has new hair.... again. I actually like her first hair style best. This episode was way too plain.
  • this episode was one of more boring episodes of tslod but have few laughs.

this show is still good but wats up with this episode. this episode was not bad not boring.the boring part is the mom and dad part. the singing part was bad but the jokes are average.the only good part that i can remember is the last part and that is when zack gets caught by mr moseby who is wearing a plice costume and cody said to the girl ..wear your seatbelts im a demon that is the only part i burst out laughing.for some reason i felt like not wanting to see this episode as this is one of the worst.