The Suite Life on Deck

Mother of the Groom

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jan 08, 2010 on Disney Channel

• Estaban is back, and he's getting married!

Estaban board the ship and is getting married. I've missed Estaban, he was one of the funniest character from the Suite Life of Zack and Cody and so hoped he would return! I liked seeing Estaban dealing with some family issues, whereas his mother doesn't approve of his bride, although some parts were really corny. Zack and Cody setting up a bachelor party for him was funny, though I strongly disagree with Zack's opinion on marrige (eg. being with only one woman keeps you down), but hey, that's Zack, he's a player. I also thought Cody and Bailey disguessing marrige at their age was funny. At least Zack was able to be the supporting friend right before the wedding and get Estaban to stand up to his mother. Oh, and Estaban's mother going wild was...weird, but funny. I liked the ending where she gave Estaban her blessing and played a beautiful song for him and his bride on her guitar. Oh, and the ending with Moesby as the llama priest about to be thrown in the "volcano" hottub-LOL! Really, really good episode.