The Suite Life on Deck

Parrot Island

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Sep 27, 2008 on Disney Channel

• Awesome episode, with the hotel episode charm.

This episode is good in many ways, the first being this:

It links up to the other episode. Disney Channel once played the first 4 episodes without credits or anything, and they all link up. I couldn't tell when a new episode started! :P

So as well as the great continuity, it was also very funny to watch. That guy on the island was hilarious, and everyone in jail also made me laugh. The coffee scene was priceless, and so was the ending.

The only problem was that it can get boring when repeatedly watched, as I learnt when Disney Channel wouldn't stop playing it.

Nonetheless, a great second episode.
  • Still didn't really hook me up. But, still, it's amazing.

It's moraly a conclusion, as to say that London has escaped Seven Seas high. It was not a funny episode, moraly, more character develoment (hey, it's only the second episode). But, to my point;

Parrot Island was a shotty job, I will say that. I mean, I don't think you won't find greenery in a huge island like them.
    Also, I really didn't like Simms. He might as well run every job on the island (He might be the only one, since there is only the hat owner). He wasen't much of a help.
    And, agian, London has won brain cells, as she tries to be generous by

1. Giving money to help plant trees for the island
    AND
    2. Becomes friendlier to you Baily.

But, anyways, yeah, it's not the one that hooked me. But, it's still okay.
    Final
    8/10
    Okay, possibly, the one that'll hook YOU, but, for me, it didn't.