The Suite Life on Deck

Disney Channel (ended 2011)

TVTome_Shadow

The Suite Life on Deck Fan Reviews (107)

7.3
  • Aw Man!

This was obviously a great Television series and I can go on and on why it was ,but, it's just so sad it had to be up there with all the other horrible shows such as Wizards of Waverly Place and Hannah Montana.
  • Not bad.

It was ok. I enjoyed most of it. BUT. I stopped watching it after there television movie in 2011.
  • One of Disneys best shows

The Suite Life of Zack and Cody was good but when the On Deck series began, those hilarious twins just got better. The show has potential that it managed to tap into along with jokes that are actually funny and plot lines that really get your attention. Even the minor characters like Woody and Ms. Tutwiler are rememberable. The settings can feel obviously cheap like they were on a stage but other areas really managed to make it feel like we were in a real cruise ship. I also liked how the cast got to visit some counties and get involved in conflict there (kind of like Total Drama World Tour, anouther show I like). This is one of the old Disney shows worth remembering.
  • A Solid Disney Sitcom Ruined

2.5
    The Suite Life Of Zack And Cody was actually a very solid sitcom, mostly because it came out when Disney still was making decent sitcoms. There wasn't any purpose for this spin-off to be made, much like with Corey In The House, which is also disappointing. Honestly, the first season was OK, but as it progressed, most of the small appeal the show had vanished, simply because of Cody and Bailey's breakup, and their arguing. This is the point where I feel like Disney was really starting to go overboard with stereotypical teenage drama, even though they were already doing so with terrible shows such as Hannah Montana and Wizards of Waverly Place. First off, Bailey in the third season of this show is a terrible character. One reason is because I hate Debby Ryan *big shock*. Another is because she gets angry constantly about the stupidest things. In one episode, they go on a tour of a chocolate factory, and Bailey gets mad at Cody for breaking her chocolate heart. In another, she is constantly bickering with Cody about a pet rat, who eventually gets to stay with Kirby. Stupid... b----. I know the reason Bailey acts this way towards conflicts like this is to set up the plots for each episode. But, come on, they could at least be subtle with all of this drama! They could at least keep Bailey as a charismatic and likable farm girl who is reasonable instead of a whiny teenage stereotype similar to a chick from My Super Sweet 16. This is why I don't like this show as much. Also, the show is very stale, most of the illusions and jokes that show up are trite, and almost every episode from season 3 seems to have a subplot involving sports. Weird, isn't it? Overall, this isn't as bad as Hannah Montana or Shake It Up, but it still suffers from serious flaws.
  • Amazing!

It's not the best show ever because it can be pretty unrealistic, but other than that I love it! The first one is better, but it missed one more important thing: Cody and Bailey relationship! I love them together. Oh and PIGGYDOOM, Jessie is not a spinoff of this show, just because Debby Ryan acts in both. I mean, is Ocean's Twelve the spinoff to Erin Brokovich just because Julia Roberts is in both? I don't think so. Anyways, let's see why I like this show:

PLOT: The plot is amazing! May not be realistic at times, but that's okay. I think that it's really cool that they all go to high school on the ship and their mischievous adventures. Love it!

ACTING: Acting is really good, especially Mr. Moseby, the twins, London and Woody. Bailey is the worst in the show, although better than some other actors in other shows. But other than Bailey, acting is pretty good!

CHARACTERS: I like all of them, especially Mr. Moseby, Zack, Emma and London. Some characters (like Marcus and Woody) are a bit annoying, but I can live with that.

OVERALL: The show is good, but some actors could do better and some characters are a bit annoying, and the plot tends to be unrealistic. But it's still a good show and I give it a B+.
  • Meh, it was bland.

This will never be as good as, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody. This show was too bland, 1st of all. I didn't like the sudden jump of Zack and Cody living in a hotel all the way to living on a cruise ship. Why did they make such a big jump?. 2nd, when I watched the Suite Life of Zack & Cody, I stuck with it through out the whole show because it was awesome and funny but with On Deck, I only watched season 1 and then after that it got stupid and boring and I stopped watching it. 3rd, They made Cody into a sissy, in the Suite Life of Z&C, Cody wasn't a sissy like how he was in On Deck, sometimes he was even more mischievous than Zack but in On Deck, Cody was turned into a complete wimp and sissy, he was afraid of Bailey and rarely helped Zack in mischievous acts. This show was extremely bland.
  • Stupid...

I wish the ship would spontaneously combust with everyone on it.
  • I love this!

I love this show. It was amazing. I wish they hadn't ended it and they had done it for longer because I have ran out of reruns to watch on youtube! :'(
  • You people are crazy, this is not even close to being better than the 1st. But its still okay.

First of all, I am sick and tired of looking at reviews saying "This is better than the 1st", I disagree. If you dislike the 1st and not this you don't even know what good shows are. The 1st had original humor, this show not really. I mean, Jessie was the spinoff they made for this and it was so much better. Suite Life of Zack and Cody was better than both of them. I think I've said enough now. Overall Grade: (6/10) C+
  • Great Show

I actually love this show. First I hated it, but now I love it. It's funny, smart, and witty., Season 1 was a great start; Season 2 was really funny(and my favorite season). Season 3 was really hilarious too. First I was disappointed because Maddie was not there and got replaced by Bailey, then I go used to it. I cried in the series finale and it was the only show that I cried in a finale. It's one of Disney Channel's best original series.
  • Decent enough

I like this show in the begginning but there are better shows out there. This show might have an ok acting level but i have a feeling that everything doesnt feel exciting. This show could be worse but i would recommend it only to half of the previous shows. This show may make you dissapointed when you watch it but it really isnt that bad. Just a little dissapointing it didnt make the cruise better. The cruise couldve been even better.
  • Was really sad when it ended!

I love the twins! They are amazing actors. Both sutie life of zack&cody and this show was great! They had great charcter and one of the greats from disney.
  • AWSOME!

PLEEEEEEASSSSSSEEEEEEE BRING THIS SHOW BACK!!!!!! IT DID END, BUT ATLEAST A MOVIE OR SOMTHING, I LOVEED IT AND IT REALLY HELPED ME IN LIFE OOOOOOO PLEASE! : )))))) BEST SHOW EVER!
  • Great show, sad that it had to end

This has to be the greatest show ever made by Disney, along with The Suite Life of Zack and Cody. There is some great comedy moments in all six seasons that made your ribs hurt cause you laugh so much, but there is also a lot of drama in it that makes you cry and fall in love with all the characters. I have all the Suite Life series on disc plus the movie I will miss my Suite Life family.
  • I wish the cruise would sink in a hurricane.

1.5
    As much as I love The Suite Life of Zack and Cody,this show just ruins it's name. This is a spin-off of that show,but it's with a cruise instead. Now,the first problem is that the characters act nothing like their normal selves anymore. Zack used to be the smart one and Cody used to be the opposite of him,now they are both idiots and cause less trouble than they did in the original show. London used to be funny,but now she's an idiot. Mosby is the only character who still acts like his normal self. Also,where's Maddie and the mom? Maddie is replaced by Cody's girlfriend and the mom is replaced by the teacher from the school of the ship. the second problem is the setting. Why does it have to be a cruise ship? It couldn't have been a resort?Also,how can someone live on a cruise ship? I can understand an hotel,but is that possible? I bet the next setting is going to be a plane. As for the humor,it fails shortly because 98% of it is not funny. Mosby made me laugh,but that was it. I only liked the Lost at Sea episode,and that was it. Thank god,it's canceled but they still show reruns. So now the boat should sink and go away now.
  • Much better than the first one!

I love this show its so interesting and funny.I always thought a sequl of another show about the same thing but this turned out great I love love love this show.But unfortunatlly it got canceled but all the actors/actresses are doing different things now like Debby Ryan is in Jessie and Phill Lewis is now an Episode writer and director.
  • Good!

It was really good!
  • HURRAY SUITE LIFE ON DECK IS NOT FINISHED!!!!

I'M TOTTALY HAPPY THAT SUITE LIFE ON DECK ISN'T FINISHED I DON'T CARE IF NEW EPISODES OR IF YOU HAVE TO WATCH THE SAME EPISODES OVER AND OVER AGAIN I JUST WANT IT TO GIVE I'M JUST SO HAPPY AND I JUST CAN'T EXPRESS HOW HAPPY IT IS TO ME HIP HIP HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Why'd this have to end?!

Dude, Best Show EVER. Humerous. Drama. Romantic. Adventurous. AWESOMENESS
  • Superb, not much as great as hotel version.

The gang from The Suite Life of Zack and Cody take to the seas in this Disney series. Zack, Cody, London and Mr. Moseby move from the well-appointed halls of the posh Tipton Hotel to London's father's luxurious cruise ship, the S.S. Tipton. Zack, Cody, and London enroll in a semester-at-sea program, which London's father hopes will make her a better student. Mr. Moseby has taken on the responsibility of watching over the three. There are also plenty of opportunities for mischief aboard the S.S. Tipton. I thought this show was superb. In my opinion, I don't think this show isn't as perfect as the hotel version. I still like the ship version, but it had flaws. I don't care much for the Cailey (Cody/Bailey) because we ALWAYS see them in ALMOST every episodes. No offense for those that like this ship, I am not a huge fan of them and they deserves to be broken up in that episode. As for the characters, they are not as good as the hotel one. Zack is a little selfish now, Cody cares and talks about Bailey most of the time, London is dumber and annoying sometimes, but Mr. Moseby hasn't changed. He still has a tolerable role. As for the characters that were introduced, I think Bailey (Debby Ryan) is a decent character. Of course, the thing I did not like from her were the way she laugh and she is annoying sometimes (especially with Cody). Woody is great and funny. Wonder why he in a lot of episodes if season 3 if he's a recurring star. Ms. Tutwieller is okay and I don't get some people think she's funny. I think she is sometimes, but most of time, she is just bland. Season 1 was superb. Season 2 was great not superb because of the nonstop Cailey reationship. Season 3 was better than S2. Overall, this show is superb but does not beat the hotel version. 9/10
  • love this show wish it was still on

i love suite life on deck it was my favorite kid show loved the way it ended but they should have shown the future of the characters like cody and bailey future getting married and zach going to college and doing something cool and woody doing what he doing but in the future and london spending money and mr. mosbey and ms. tutwiler or however you spell it getting married and they all are still great friends
  • Suite life of Zack and Cody was WAY BETTER but this show was still pretty good.

Suite life of Zack and Cody was WAY BETTER but this show was still pretty good. Well the theme song is pretty cool and i like it. and the theme song reminds me of Wizards of Waverly Place. and the first season was pretty bad, the second season ok, but Season 3 was awesome! I think it may have been because i was older and i got some of the jokes. Zack and Cody ar hilarious but London is a little annoying and Bailey is a tad annoying and Mr. Moesby Hilarious. Overall 7/10.

• this show is funny

I think that this show is funnny. The stupid part is how london is so dumb and stupiid. she is only in that school because her rich dad bought it for her. I like this show because it is funny how cody gets a girl like baily. and all zach does is get every girl on the ship. i also think this is funny because mr.Mosby is so short. he nick name should be pee wee

• A complete disgrace to TSLOZAC,and was not funny

I love The Suite Life of Zack and Cody,and I thought it was one of DC's best shows. However,the spin-off just failed to be like the original. The Suite Life on Deck is about Zack,Cody,London and Mosby,who are now on a cruise ship. Now,the first problem I had with this show were the characters. Zack and Cody were hilrailous young twins,now they are just idiots who are not even funny at all. London has also lost it. She is now a complete moron,and is nowhere near as good as the London from TSLOZAC. Mosby is the only good character of the show,and is still funny as he was from the original. This show also lacks characters. I mean,what happened to the mom and Maddie? Bailey is a terrible character,who was a terrible replacement for Maddie. This show also lacks humor. I mean,I may have laughed a few times,but other times,this show gets annoying and just not funny. Overall,this was a failed spin-off of it's prodessesor,and was just like Cory in The House. I am glad this show ended. But I hope they don't make another horrible spin-off.

• A superb Disney Channel show

I think that this is a superb Disney Channel show. I just like Zack and Cody better as little boys though but everyone has to grow up. I would have given this show a perfect score but one person ruined it. That person is Zack... he is a horrible brother to Cody because he teases him and doesn't even defend him. London kind of ruined my score as well because I hate it when she is mean to Bailey and she doesn't deserve that at all. Despite two characters ruining my perfect score... this is a superb show. Bailey is my favorite character because she is nice and beautiful. Woody... mmmm not my favorite character but he is pretty funny. I don't know why Woody isn't considered a main character though because he is in pretty much every episode. Sometimes he is absent in an episode but so have been other characters as well. Cody... not my favorite character also because he is kind of annoying with his smart talk but he is nice and I feel sorry for him because he has a horrible brother that pretty much ruins everything for him. Mr. Moseby is still his same hilarious self and is one of my favorite characters. Disney is meant to have kiddy humor so I think that this show matches with it just fine. I think that the storylines are pretty well written... some of them can improve a little more but this a show that mostly kids can enjoy for the most part. Overall, a superb Disney Channel show even though it's not as good as the original series. 9/10
  • One of the worst shows I've ever seen. In fact, so bad I had to look up what I was suffering through just to bash it.

Summary says it all. Simply an abysmal show no matter the viewer's age. The characters are terrible, the quality of the green screen is laughable. This show is something you'd expect to see for about one episode several decades ago. It just goes to show how low the quality of television Disney and Family are offering the youth of today. The only laughs it elicits are unintentional and it is painfully evident that the 'writers' of this dreadful series think they know what is 'hip' with kids these days. I think calling it a misguided trainwreck wouldn't be far from the truth. Pathetic.
  • From what I've seen, it's better than the original!

So, Zack, Cody, and the gang basically board a cruise ship, and they have a ton of adventures. To me, I thought this was going to be an absolute bomb which couldn't be repaired, but the opposite happened. They found creative episode ideas that always made me laugh (Snakes On a Boat, Twister, International Dateline, etc.), Hilarious jokes, almost never bland (sorry, can't list those), and they finally make a funny and exciting show.

9/10 A-

Whether you're a Zack and Cody fan or not, this is the show for you. It will soon be known as a legend(I hope.). For more reviews, check out my profile.
  • This show is really bad. Every time I watch it, I just get nothing but a feeling of disgust. It just seems like one garbled mess of retarded humor and lame characters

I tried watching this show to see if it was any good, but the more I did, the more I hated it.

First of all, the characters for the most part just seem way too cliche, from your typical boy hunk with a hot girlfriend, a fat moron who enjoys food too much, and a teacher with a short stack.

If that's not bad enough, its supporting characters are even worse. They have no interesting personality or anything worthwhile about them.

And if that's not bad enough, the whole plot is just stupid. A school onboard a cruise ship? C'mon, that's just dumb! What's next? A prison recreation room within Fort Knox?

What were the writers thinking? This is not entertainment, this is a waste of time.
  • This show is okay

The suite life on deck isn't nearly as good as the suite life of zack and cody, but it's still good. The characters are Cody: who's smart and studiyus, Zack: who's a funny slacker, Woody: a dork who tries to solve his friends problems by relating them to comic books, Bailey: a girl from the country who cody likes, London: a very rich but not very smart girl and Mr. Moseby: The stuck up manager of the cruise The S.S tipton. The show is about two brothers, Zack and Cody, who go to school on The S.S Tipton, owned by the multimillionare father of London, Mr. Tipton. He is also the owner of The Tipton hotel in boston. Anyway, Zack and Cody get into crazy adventures on the cruise such as the time they got stuck in jail. Anyway, watch this show if you liked the original show.
  • This show started off decent, but it's been a little lazy recently.

The show before this, the Suite Life of Zack and Cody, I would personally say I liked. It was one of Disney Channel's stellar shows, and featured smart ideas for episodes, and some funny characters. We had Zach, the sporty guy. And we had Cody, the more nerdish type kid. Well things have certainty changed in this show. London is WAY too stupid, Cody is over-the-top-geekish, Zach is a complete brat, I still like Mr. Mosbey, and the Woody character is pretty enjoyable. As for the other characters, not so much.

The show has been full of a bunch of crappy specials like an Alien themed episode, a Fairytale episode. Those kind of episodes don't take any work because they aren't actually realistic. Disney is getting lazy. And all these stupid relationship specials are flat out stupid. This show is hardly standable anymore.