The Suite Life on Deck

Seven Seas News

Aired Friday 8:00 PM May 07, 2010 on Disney Channel

• In order to learn how the news works, students from Seven Seas High made a news show. Zack was the host, Bailey was the co-host, London was the meteorologist, Cody was a reporter, and Woody was a cameraman.

This show was good at first until Zack started to speak. I am very dissappointed at Zack( which is why this review got a five in the first place). He was an egotistic jerk. The way he treated Bailey, I wanted to pop into that show from my tv and smack him silly and tell him off in front of everybody. During the whole show, he kept cutting her off. She didn't even have a chance to introduce herself to the world. Hey Zack, co-host means that she is your assistant host not your maid! This also means this show was just as much hers as it was yours. To be honest, I only gave this show a 5 because towards the end, Bailey finally stood up to Zack and poured hot cocoa and ruined his makeup. Good for u and don't let the ego of the twins walk over you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now if she would've sat there the entire show and let Zack be a total jerk for the rest of the season,this show would've gotten a 2!