The Suite Life on Deck

Show & Tell

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Oct 17, 2008 on Disney Channel

• I love this episode because it is really funny and can I ask a question isn't called Showgirls and not Show & Tell?

I didn't bother with a review because I don't like reviewing things and I can't think of anything else so I'm just going to keep on saying blah until I get to 100 words. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah b b b b b b b b b b b b b b l l l l l l l l l l l l l l a a a a a a a a a a a a a a h h h h h h h h h h h h h h
  • has the word funny written all over it.

this show and this episode has funny written all over it.not only was it funny,it is also a weird episode to have the sprouse twins to see women and to sneaking out after curfew.it also quite unapropriate of them to see the women [starlight folies] and actually stare at them.the episode was good through out and definitely the last part was the most funniest part with dylan shouting all over s he said that hecant hear cause of the loud drumming.overall i think this is the 2 nd best episode with niternational dateline holding the best ep.this show is gonna do great if they something like this again.
  • This episode was hilarious!

This episode had me laughing the entire time. My only problem with it was Woody near the beginning when he was wearing his pajamas and trimming his toenails. I don't paticularly like his character Although, he is okay sometimes, like when he dressed up as another security guard. That was clever. I really like how Zack, Cody, and London have kept the same characters that they were in The Suite Life of Zack and Cody. I also like how the humor on this show has really matured from what it was on The Suite Life of Zack and Cody. For example, in this episode I thought it was hilarious when London and Bailey were dressed as showgirls, and London was enjoying it while Bailey wasn't. Meanwhile, Cody kept telling Zack how much he was loving the plan (for obvious reasons). Then, Bailey questioned why she had to dress up too. Cody's response had me laughing so hard! So far this was probably my favorite episode. The Suite Life on Deck is currently one of the better episodes on Disney. No doubt.