The Suite Life on Deck

Silent Treatment

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jul 02, 2010 on Disney Channel

7.8
  • Hmmm...decent, but not great

I thought that this was a decent but not great episode of "The Suite Life On Deck". The main good thing about this episode was that Andy Richter guest starred in this episode as one of those religious brotherhood members. I didn't that London was still kind of mean to Bailey even though Bailey is heartbroken from her break-up with Cody which was revealed in the previous "The Suite Life On Deck" episode "Breakup In Paris". The subplot was with Ms. Tuttweiler, Bailey, and London in a room full of cats and put on dresses and eat ice cream was pointless and I don't know how that would help getting over a break-up in real life. The only two thing I laughed at in the subplot was when that cat was attacking London and when London was telling Bailey how she doesn't need a boyfriend to be happy and that she is not like those women who dumped again and again (which she was referring to Ms. Tuttweiler). The main plot was a little better but it still dragged in some parts. Andy Richter was very funny in this episode. The dingy joke that Woody keeps laughing at was hilarious but yet inappropriate at the same time. I also laughed when Zack, Cody, and Woody had to deal with cruel and unusual punishment. It was also great that Cody is coming back to the S.S. Tipton which we all know would happen. Overall, this episode wasn't great but it definitely wasn't a bad episode... all it needs is just more improvement. 7/10