The Suite Life on Deck

Snakes on a Boat

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Mar 04, 2011 on Disney Channel

• perfect

It's couples' game night- Cody and Bailey, Zack and Maya, and Woody and London (not really a couple obviously). They have a hard time finding a good game to play. They play truth or dare, and when Maya asks Zack how many girls he has dated before her, she gets upset when she realizes he has dated many, many girls.

London is bored and decides to play a prank on Woody, but the prank results in a bunch of snakes escaping their crates and wreaking havoc on the ship. Cody, meanwhile, learns Bailey does not find him funny, so he tries to get her to laugh.

Good episode. It was funny and had a good plot. I'm glad with Cody's plot he actually did make Bailey laugh, and it wasn't like he said something stupid and she had a pity laugh. Good episode. A as my grade
  • Great episode but I wonder how the cast of "The Suite Life on Deck" felt like when they had to work with snakes

I thought that this was a great episode. I just wonder how the cast of this show felt like when they had to work with snakes... I know I would be scared if I was in that episode. The only things I didn't like in this episode was how Cody tried to make Bailey laugh because Bailey said that Cody has never made her laugh once and that all of the laughs were actually fake and London being pretty mean to Woody such as her laughing at Woody's face, scaring Woody by pretending to be a dead body, and her being stupid by stepping on Woody's glasses. I thought it was funny when the boat was blocking Mr. Moseby's bad words when Mr. Moseby couldn't take having snakes on the boat and he gets rid of them. It was also funny when Zack was going through all of the girls that he went out with and made Maya mad. It was also funny at the end of the episode when Zack asked Maya how many boys that she dated and then Maya responds "uhhh... six". Overall, despite a couple of unneeded scenes, this was a great episode. 8.5/10