The Suite Life on Deck

The Ghost and Mr. Martin

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Oct 08, 2010 on Disney Channel

• One of my favorite "The Suite Life On Deck" episodes

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "The Suite Life On Deck" and it happens to be one of my favorite episodes. I thought both of the main plot and subplots were interesting especially the main plot. The main plot was interesting when there a ghost haunting Zack in the S.S. Tipton. Zack, Cody, and Woody getting the security cameras to catch the ghost on camera was very interesting. It was funny when Woody blew his nose on Zack's underwear on the camera. Zack finding history about that ghost because the man in the past who is ghost now was framed. I also loved the subplot when Bailey and London found out that Mr. Moseby was playing piano and Bailey and London try to help Mr. Moseby overcome his fear by Mr. Moseby playing his piano in public but he would get scared. I thought it was very funny when London was pretending to be Buy-U-Bob on the phone when she was talking to Mr. Moseby. Mr. Moseby playing the piano in public at the end of the episode was very nice. I also thought it was hilarious when everyone gasping while Zack was telling them the history that he discovered. The end of the episode when Zack, Cody, and Woody got their ghosts suits... which was a GhostBusters reference. Overall, an excellent episode of "The Suite Life On Deck". 10/10