The Suite Life on Deck

The Play's the Thing

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jan 07, 2011 on Disney Channel

• This was so confusing.

I really dont get what was going on in this episode. This episode was so weird baily was fighting with cody. Things were so confusing with the whole play. I think this episode is so weird but funny who wants london and zach in a play. I know i would definatly not want them in my play all they will be doing is messing around.

• Cody restages the Breakup In Paris in a school play. But his crazy play hurts Bailey's feelings. Will she ever forgive him? Cody finally realizes that the breakup wasn't all Bailey's fault. Zack helps Mr. Moseby get a date with Miss Tutweiler.

As The Suite Life On Deck gets nuttier by the week, this episode was probably the nuttiest ever. In fact, this was the nuttiest episode of any tv show I've ever seen. Cody gets to direct his own play, which Miss Tutweiler thought was brilliant until she actually sees it on stage. The play is set in Paris. Everyone can see the play is obviously based on Cody's breakup with Bailey -- that is, everyone but Cody. When a furious Bailey quits the lead role, Cody goes over the deep end and puts on a dress and wig to play the part of the girl who broke his heart. I found this episode funny, demented and outrageous. Cody is hilarious as the typical silly lovesick male who can't admit he is ever wrong. As a result, he hurts Bailey's feelings even more. After a heart-to-heart talk with brother Zack, Cody finally sees the light that he acted like a typical male jerk in Paris. But will Bailey ever take him back after he embarassed her in his nutty play? Woody plays the accordion player Pascal from Paris. Cody finally gets Addison to be quiet by casting her as a mime. Zack helps Mr. Moseby get a date with Miss Tutweiler.