The Suite Life on Deck

The Suite Life Sets Sail

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Sep 26, 2008 on Disney Channel

• This might be a good start... but, it has flaws

This episode might have been a start of a new era of the Suiet Life. But, it's not a good one, I will say that. And, there is a few reasons;

1. They never really explain what happens to Maddie. I know, Ms. Tisdale has HSM3, but, at least, tell what happened to Maddie.
    2. It's kinda reducdant to dress as a boy. I mean, yeah, it fills in the spot, but, look; that other girl left. Surely, they would know!

I can't really think of more problems, but, hey, I can't really explain much now. But, anyways, this is a fair pilot. Not much as the original Suite Life, but, still, it's a fair change.

Overall Score:
    6/10
    A fair beginning to a good show, that you should rent as well. Not buy, but, just check it out.
  • What an amazing start! This show is going to go far. Zack and Cody are moving on to new adventures with hotel heiress London Tipton. They make new friends, embark on new adventures, and still have their eyes set on mischief.

I thought that the pilot was amazing. I'm loving the two new characters that they have officially brought on board. Woody Fink is Cody's new roommate. He is an even bigger slob than his twin brother Zack. Woody is portrayed by Matthew Timmons and is conscidered to be a supporting role. The second character that they have brought on board is Bailey Pickett. She disguizes herself as a guy at first because there was no room for no more girls on the ship. She starts off to be Zack's roommate. But when she is unveiled to be a girl, Bailey willingly rooms with London. Which London is obviously not happy about. There were of course some highlights from the show. The first highlight was Moesby's reaction when he saw the boys board the ship. He threw himself overboard!!!!! Now that was just hillarious. The second funny part was how Bailey's true identity was revealed. When the gang falls right into the hot tub and her hat falls off. Cody's reaction was clasic. I'm telling you people, they have changed since season one. And from the beginning,when Cody noticed she was a girl I knew from the start that their relationship was definately going to be one that was going to happen. The last funny part was Mosby throwing himself overboard once again,when he is trying to catch London's helicopter. Some predictions that I have for the future seasons of this spin-off series are as follows: 1 London is going to have a new guy. Don't know when. But lets hope that hse can keep this one. 2 Bailey and Cody will become an official couple. I know this because of the way they interacted in the science lab, and Cody's reaction in the hot-tub. 3 Miss. Tutweiler (the gangs new teacher) and Mr. Moesby will be an official couple. Now wouldn't that be a sight? Anyways, I have a feeling this series is going to last a lot longer than it's twin series. Because who knows whats around the corner?
  • A great to start to a great show! It's got the same charm as TSLOZAC, and it's funnier than ever!

In this pilot, Zack and Cody go on board, and Carey is too busy saying how much she'll miss them. The script is very well written, and I can't go watching it without laughing. Baily comes on board disguising as a boy as she can't go on if she's a girl (no room or something). I think for a pilot this is really good, and the only bad thing was Woody. He's a bit disgusting, as we find out more in episode 2. But it doesn't ruin this episode enough for me to give it only a 9.5.

A wonderful pilot episode!