The Sunday Night Project

Channel 4 (ended 2009)

The Sunday Night Project Fan Reviews (11)

• A completely entertaining and fresh Friday Night Show which mixes comedy with serious topics and always has amazingly A-List Guest Hosts each week.It is less of a talk show and more of a comedy.I find it very frustrating its only on once a week.

I really love this show and find it hysterically funny.
    I think Justin Lee Collins and Alan Carr are extremely comedic and seem so casually funny.I also think the standard of the show is very high.They always seem to have such great celebrity guest hosts each week.The great thing about the celebrity guests is that the show is always different because each celebrity has their own way of presenting and their own comedic style.I find it particularly funny when they go out on the streets playing jokes on people and I just can't stop laughing at the antics they do be getting up to.One of the reasons I started to watch this show was on behalf of Justin Lee Collins who I think is just hysterical and I love his accent and his sense of humour is just so natural but so amusing.I think Justin Lee Collins has a magnetic personality and he can make anyone smile,even his programmes like Bring Back:Dallas had that certain likeable factor and he just brought what should have been a dull documentary to life.