The Super Mario Bros. Super Show!

Butch Mario & the Luigi Kid / All Steamed Up

Aired Unknown Sep 06, 1989 on

• in a wild west world bowser has kidnaped the princess and has put a bounty out On Mario and Luigi.

7.4
    I love this episode it was so funny i just love how everytime Luigi gets his words crossed like Gondola to mean gonner it is just so funny! i just wonder were did they got the cowboy outfits though and how could it be possible that peach could make an image of herself out of smoke.
  • Wanted, Dead or Alive: Butch Mario and the Luigi Kid.

This is one of my favorite episodes of The Super Mario Bros. Super Show that I like to watch alot. I like it because it has plenty of references from the Super Mario Bros. games. It also has a lot of cool quotes from the characters that get said. Let me explain what it is about. In the live-action segment "All Steamed Up", Mario and Luigi fix a steam machine owned by wrestler Sgt. Slaughter, in which Mario gets trapped inside it and Luigi deals with Sgt. Slaughter himself until he leaves. In the cartoon "Butch Mario and the Luigi Kid", King Koopa (named Kid Koopa in this episode) kidnaps the princess and it's up to Mario, Luigi, and Toad to save her. However, Kid Koopa accuses them of being western outlaws, making the rescue dangerous and reckless. It is the first episode to have King Koopa with an alternative name and/or look, and the first appearance of Mouser. A must-see for any Mario fan.