If another Mario cartoon was made?

Would you watch if another Mario cartoon was produced?

jessmpro33

[1]Dec 18, 2007
    • level: 14

I am trying to become an animator/cartoonist and well i was thinking that when i do, that another Mario cartoon could be produced and well i was wondering...

Would you watch??

what do you think the name would be?

who do you think they would get to be the voices of

Mario-
    Luigi-
    Peach-
    Toad-
    Bowser-

and do you think they would add characters from other cartoons or/and add new ones?? or maybe add Fancharacters?

Edited on 12/29/2007 7:44pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DOMOJITA

[2]May 7, 2008
    • level: 18
    if anuther mario anime was made it shude be called legends of the mario bros and if there was a cross mario and sonic anime it shude be called mario super sonic speed

jessmpro33

[3]May 9, 2008

that would be cool!

jessmpro33

[5]May 17, 2008

that sounds cool!

and a very interesting idea jeffilan!

Edited on 05/17/2008 6:50pm

jessmpro33

[7]May 18, 2008

your welcome!

and on Deviantart i'm kinda making up my own cartoon and well most of the characters are in it, including Mr. L

http://sonicfan33.deviantart.com/

jessmpro33

[9]May 19, 2008
    thanks jeffilan that pic is actually of Sargent Luigi's Pikachu.... he's a cutie.

jessmpro33

[10]Jun 3, 2008

okay sorry about the double post but

does anyone know the ages or whose the oldest to youngest of the koopalings (including Bowser Jr.)

but i know Jr. is the oldest cuz he's like 2 or 3 isn't he?

kirbyblue

[11]Jun 20, 2008
    • level: 13
    That would be cool if there's another Mario cartoon, but chances are, it would probably be an anime. But I got a feeling that if they did make a new Mario anime, then 4kids would most likely get their hands on it.

jessmpro33

[12]Jun 22, 2008
    i would watch if it was an anime! but then i would start a pettition to get 4kid's dirty hands off!

dannyranger7

[13]Jul 5, 2008
    • level: 18

a new cartoon would be cool. This is sorta stupid but maybe like an reality show where the cast of mario party 8 compete to win a grand prize.

soundmonkey44

[14]Jul 11, 2008
    • level: 6
    They Should make a smash bros cartoon based off of the brawl storyline, it would be great & they wouldn't have to pay for voice actors, well except for snake & sonic. anyway I think a mario galaxy cartoon would be good as well if they did it anime style.

Frankie123457

[15]Jul 17, 2008
    • level: 2
    They should have the current voice actors (Charles Martinet- Mario, Luigi Wario, and, Waluigi) and whoever did the grunting noises for Bowser in Galaxy should be Bowser in the show (he talks the same but in a growly understandable word form, like when you see him in Galaxy he faintly growls "finally" but it sounds more like "rrrinarry"), and it should be more Mario-ish, like Luigi and the rest off the cast can speak full English but Mario talks like an anime Pokemon (Mario! Ma-Ma RIO!), and it should be based on Galaxy because it's more flashy and will catch people's attention more (what's cooler/stupider than a plumber fliyng through space to defeat an evil dragon-turtle to save a princess?).
    Edited on 07/19/2008 10:22am

jessmpro33

[17]Jul 18, 2008
    jeffilan wrote:

jessmpro33, to answer your question, the order of the koopalings from oldest to youngest is diffrent in the cartoons and the games. In the cartoons, the order from oldest to youngest is this: Bully, Kooky, Kootie Pie, Big Mouth, Cheatsy, Hip, and Hop. In the games, the order is Ludwig, Lemmy, Roy, Iggy, Wendy, Morton, Larry, and Bowser Jr. As for their ages, only Wendy/Kootie Pie, Lemmy/Hip, and Iggy/Hop's ages were revealed: Wendy is 16 years old since she was celebrating her 16th birthday in Reptiles in the Rose Garden. Lemmy/Hip and Iggy/Hop are 6 years old, it was stated in my Super Mario Bros. 3 DVD box set.

ah thanks, i never could remember what their ages were.

soundmonkey44

[18]Jul 20, 2008
    • level: 6
    I wonder what happened to the rest of Bowsers Kids. Im guessing that Bowser Jr. Killed em or Bowser Got hingry &.....Need I say more.

(Stupid Cannibel Reptiles.)

Fekul_the_Baby

[19]Aug 30, 2008
    • level: 15
    Would you prefer hand-drawn animation (like the original, though light-years ahead in terms of fewer mistakes) or computer-animated (CHAOTIC, VIVA PINATA)?

Also, I'd like to see a Princess that knows a few martial arts moves to defend herself. The poor thing was always a victim of that grabby Koopa--tie her up, drop her in quicksand, strap her to a bomb, yadda-yadda. Still, she had her moments, like ingeniously realizing the chairs they were tied to had wheels in "Princess, I Shrunk the Marios", and her Super Princess Power-Up (sadly, only seen once).

Oh, and give her a bit more of a bust....

jessmpro33

[20]Aug 30, 2008

Fekul_the_Baby wrote:
    Would you prefer hand-drawn animation (like the original, though light-years ahead in terms of fewer mistakes) or computer-animated (CHAOTIC, VIVA PINATA)? Also, I'd like to see a Princess that knows a few martial arts moves to defend herself. The poor thing was always a victim of that grabby Koopa--tie her up, drop her in quicksand, strap her to a bomb, yadda-yadda. Still, she had her moments, like ingeniously realizing the chairs they were tied to had wheels in "Princess, I Shrunk the Marios", and her Super Princess Power-Up (sadly, only seen once). Oh, and give her a bit more of a bust....

if i did make a cartoon it would be hand drawn but computers would help a little... and yeah Peach would know a few moves