The Super Mario Bros. Super Show!

Hooded Robin and His Mario Men / Flower Power

Aired Unknown Oct 16, 1989 on

7.8
  • Nice episode.

7.7
    This episode was a Robin Hood parody, right to the name 'Hooded Robin'. The plot was Hooded Robin (a bird) steals from the rich (i.e. Koopa) and gives to the poor (i.e. the mushrooms). For doing so, he is the most wanted outlaw in the area. Koopa's latest plot was to steal all the gold coins and worked, so Hooded Robin teams up with the Mario gang to get them back. What I liked about this episode was the fight scenes in it. The fight at the toll booth was pretty interesting on how they all took part (I just didn't get why Mario and the others didn't recue him right after Hooded Robin got caught). I found the Fry Gal scne hilarious and it was nice to see Fry Guy, probably my favorite villain from the game he was in. The chase was also great. I didn't really like the ending, but it seems every episode ends on a 'feast' to make Mario happy.

The next part was Luigi eats Mario's spaghetti sauce and plants grow on him. It was a weird episode. They got young McDonald (old McDonald's son) to go help out. I didn't really find that character funny . To end the episode, McDonald reads a book and says to eat a rose to get rid of it but then luigi gets rose-itis, which means roses grow out of your ears. like I said: weird episode. It was okay. Overall: 7.7/10