The Super Mario Bros. Super Show!

The Bird! The Bird! / Neatness Counts

Aired Unknown Sep 04, 1989 on

• Ver good plus very funny.

I love this episode because it is funny. I have never saw Birdo on T.V before. Birdo takes Toad and says that he is her baby Cheepy. King Koopa is trying to stop Mario and Luigi. At the end Toad is saved and King Koopa is stoped. It is good in a funny way but as you might know I LOVE Super Mario. I hope that you all like this episode because it is good. Any one who likes Super Mario should Like this. The fire flower is in this one and i have never saw it in one before. It is very good.
  • Good Introduction as first Episode.

This Episode has a good storyline. It's the bigenning of the Mario Bros. In this Episode the narrator talks about the Mario Bros saving the princess and the princess talks to the Mario Bros about the different kind of power up's. Toad is kidnapped by this large bird and the bird thinks that toad is her baby. The big bird wants toad to learn to fly. when the bird finds her baby somewhere else she becomes good friends with the Mario Bros. The live action segment was also really good. This was one of the first and best Episode of The Super Mario Bros Super Show.
  • This is one of the first episodes of "The Super Mario Bros. Super Show". It's really good.

This episode is one of first episodes of a really great video-game based show: The Super Mario Bros. Super Show! It opens up with the live-action segment "Neatness Counts", which is about special guest Nicole Eggert visits Mario and Luigi and ends up getting messy before going to a party. Then, in between, we see the cartoon adventure "The Bird! The Bird!", is about a motherly (and somewhat clueless) Birdo that mistakes Toad for her long-lost baby, so it's up to Mario and the others to save him as well as defeat King Koopa and his henchmen. This a really great episode to watch, especially when we see Mario turn into Super Mario for the first of many times.