The Surreal Life: Fame Games Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on VH1Between Seasons

Andrea should be gone!

Starlight623

[1]Mar 5, 2007
    • level: 6

Ok, does anyone else think that Andrea sticking around is a joke?  She only got to stay because she cried and Kennedy felt bad for her.  She's not really famous enough to be there anyway.  So, she does the weather naked (or whatever she does), big deal!  Chyna Doll should have protested. 

And frankly, I think Rob's folks didn't deserve the points they got, but he probably still would have won.  Kennedy didn't rate very fairly.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Drewchic

[2]Mar 5, 2007
    • level: 9
    Starlight623 wrote:

Ok, does anyone else think that Andrea sticking around is a joke?  She only got to stay because she cried and Kennedy felt bad for her.  She's not really famous enough to be there anyway.  So, she does the weather naked (or whatever she does), big deal!  Chyna Doll should have protested. 

And frankly, I think Rob's folks didn't deserve the points they got, but he probably still would have won.  Kennedy didn't rate very fairly.

Yes,I agree. Kennedy felt sorry for Andrea because she was crying and all teary-eyed and all that and than Rob too and everybody hates Ron. I don't. I like his name-dropping and that stuff. It's gives something to the show. Yeah. You know normally they have judges on the show and nobody talks about them but everybody is talking about Kennedy. But you see there's a reason why.

cherbear16

[3]Mar 5, 2007
    • level: 12

I too think that Kennedy did not rate these celebrities fairly and Andrea should be gone. As much as i love Vanilla Ice, i really thought he bullied and yelled at Kennedy some much that she just took his picks so he would stop yelling at her. I was so pissed to see Chyna go. I mean i realize this is supposed to be all in fun, but Andrea is just not a real celebrity. At this point she is just one of those people who are "famous for being famous." ( if you can call her all that famous). Hopefully there are better episodes to come and Andrea gets the boot.

therealog99

[4]Mar 5, 2007
    • level: 5
    agreed on all of the above. Someone should have stood up and said something

Kingcool7789

[5]Mar 6, 2007
    • level: 39
    I know I was shocked Kennedy picked Andrea over Chyna doll Kennedy just felt bad for her and she let Rob win because he was yelling at her I think he needs anger mangment someone should have said Kennedy look at Chyna doll's list and look at Andrea's! you know what Kenndey seemed like a jerk she seemed to think she was all that and I think she seemed werid she thought she was cool but she looked like a big nerd!

jackee0

[6]Mar 7, 2007
    • level: 5
    Until this show I really like and admire Kenedy....Not now! She was such a **** The show should have been ashame to come up with such a sujective manner to award points...it was a lose-lose situation. How can you really judge who is more popular when the whole genre itself is subjective and according to individual taste and exposure. For Kennedy to imply due to her extensive travels....etc, she is more qualified to do this is absurd. She isn't rated as high as most of the ones she ranked. Many of the names weren't even placed on the board because she felt they were even less than zero....HOW DARE HER? Ms. Janey come lately!!! I bet more people will know who Sherman Hemsley was before they recognized Kennedy! I just hate they way the whole show says the players are A-List but they have them fighting tooth and nail to remain on a show to get an amount of money that WE, everyday people feel like they have already. So, what does that say about the 'so-called stars of this show.' It should be so degrading......

kaybee29

[7]Mar 7, 2007
    • level: 52
    I totally agree.  This was the first challenge that was based on opinion, so I'm sure there'll be a lot of debate on this one.  And how phony was Andrea hugging Chyna and saying how strong and and awesome she is?  I just wanted to punch her! 

Topaz101

[8]Mar 10, 2007
    • level: 13
    Andrea shoundn't have been there in the first place. What does she do , oh yeah she takes of her clothes and no one said anything about her and her facial expression was like " I think they were trying to tell me i should feel lucky " well **** you should feel lucky and I have two question number 1 Who is Rickie Carmicheal and number 2 Who is Sherman Hemsley , Im just askin.

tabbikattster

[9]Mar 11, 2007
    • level: 16
    I just saw the newest episode and she got kicked off! Yay!

Starlight623

[10]Mar 12, 2007
    • level: 6

Topaz101 wrote:
    I have two question number 1 Who is Rickie Carmicheal and number 2 Who is Sherman Hemsley , Im just askin.

Ricky Carmichael ... I couldn't tell you who he is.  But apparently (in spite of the fact that no one knows who he is) he's a HUGE A-list star! 

Sherman Hemsley is the actor who played George Jefferson on "The Jeffersons."  He probably used to be a big star, but now ... well, not as much.  He was also on the same season of the Surreal Life as Andrea, I think.

kitty_girl_123

[11]Mar 15, 2007
    • level: 33
    Rob and Andrea are both sore losers! Rob's rank made that lady feel bad, and Andrea's crying made Chyna Doll leave!

Oh, and did anyone notice Andrea whinning when she had to leave?

beel4056

[12]Mar 16, 2007
    • level: 9

She's finally gone!

Did anyone pick on this:
    In the episode she left, in her paparazzi photo, she was topless sitting with another girl. Rob had spilled coffee, knocked the picture over, and distroyed it. Later, she was pissed in a confession at Rob becuase she wanted that picture so badly. Lol. What a loser!