The Surreal Life: Fame Games Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on VH1Between Seasons

Rob's antics..... ridiculous but still entertaining!!!

Irris

[1]Mar 25, 2007
    • level: 3
    I get a kick out of seeing Rob make a COMPLETE FOOL of himself everytime he goes off in one of his so-called hissy fits!! LOL
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

LLSmoothJ

[2]Mar 25, 2007
    I agree with you there about Rob.  Without him, things wouldn't be so interesting.  His outburst over Ron Jeremy "throwing him under the bus (Bonus points for those who gets that reference.)" just made this one his best, or worse depending on how you look at it.

13TonGimp

[3]Mar 25, 2007
    Rob is just about the biggest cry-baby in the history of reality television.  I felt bad for Ron, who got put in a bad position and then had some nutjob freak out on him in front of the cameras.  No wonder nobody in the industry respects Van Winkle.

LLSmoothJ

[4]Mar 26, 2007
    I like him and all, but Rob seriously needs to work on his social issu...Wait, he already tried that, and he didn't even participate.  Well he needs to see a shrink or someone who'd show him tough love or at least tell him like it is.

Curlye30

[5]Mar 26, 2007
    • level: 1
    i can't believe he did that! he definitely needs to work on his anger. and for ron to do that was pure genius! the set Was Trashed, and rob has to apologize for doing that. i knew that it would happen somehow. and i'm very happy That Traci won, she deserved it.i hope that rob's kids don't ever see what their dad did on television, and think of him as a bad person. because he has to be a good role model for them. this episode was surprising to me. but, it had a good Ending! Curlye30

jimmy_the_pipe

[6]Aug 7, 2007
    • level: 35

Vanilla Ice is a jerk. He gives angry white guys a bad name. And to the best of my knowledge, he's done 3 things in his wholelife: -Wrote a 1-Hit Wonder, -Did a rock remix of his 1-Hit Wonder with Korn, and -Appeared on SL tv show.