The Swan Forums

FOX (ended 2004)

For the Team of the program The Swan.

marcia_brasil

[1]Jul 14, 2007
    • level: 5

Good Night! How it goes? Oi! My name is Márcia, liked it very Program The Swan, I always attended the program The Swan. I found emotive very that after being transformed, the candidates if looked at in the mirror and cried of emotion. I was touched myself very with histories of each candidate, liked when they had talked with the psychologist having counted its personal and emotional problems, as: disillusionments, frustrations, disdains and preconceptions that they passed in its lives. I identified myself with them, I wanted to be there participating of this wonderful physical change that only makes well. The The Swan is the only program of complete transformation that, gives to dumb beauty and the life of each candidate. It would like to be part of this total transformation of life. This change would make well for me, because I would feel more insurance to go to the beach, to make purchases, to relationship. Thus, it would be more confident and happy, in all the directions. Therefore, I come to make an order of emergency and desperation, that thethey team only can carry through my dream that is to participate of the program The Swan.

I want to make a transformation, because my chests are weighed and ache my column. Also he would like to arrange my teeth, because they are ugly. I have limp belly great e. I have veins jumped in the legs. I have problem of vision 50% and use eyeglasses. My hair is dry. It would like to raise my auto-esteem.

Weight: 71 kg

Height: 1,69 m.

My Profile: http://www.tv.com/users/marcia_brasil/profile.php?tag=comm_stats;username;6

Thank You, Very Much!

I wait the reply!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

danifairy1978

[2]Jul 29, 2007
    • level: 1
    marcia_brasil wrote:

Good Night! How it goes? Oi! My name is Márcia, liked it very Program The Swan, I always attended the program The Swan. I found emotive very that after being transformed, the candidates if looked at in the mirror and cried of emotion. I was touched myself very with histories of each candidate, liked when they had talked with the psychologist having counted its personal and emotional problems, as: disillusionments, frustrations, disdains and preconceptions that they passed in its lives. I identified myself with them, I wanted to be there participating of this wonderful physical change that only makes well. The The Swan is the only program of complete transformation that, gives to dumb beauty and the life of each candidate. It would like to be part of this total transformation of life. This change would make well for me, because I would feel more insurance to go to the beach, to make purchases, to relationship. Thus, it would be more confident and happy, in all the directions. Therefore, I come to make an order of emergency and desperation, that thethey team only can carry through my dream that is to participate of the program The Swan.

I want to make a transformation, because my chests are weighed and ache my column. Also he would like to arrange my teeth, because they are ugly. I have limp belly great e. I have veins jumped in the legs. I have problem of vision 50% and use eyeglasses. My hair is dry. It would like to raise my auto-esteem.

Weight: 71 kg

Height: 1,69 m.

My Profile: http://www.tv.com/users/marcia_brasil/profile.php?tag=comm_stats;username;6

Thank You, Very Much!

I wait the reply!

bballmegan22

[3]Mar 2, 2008
    • level: 30
    I think you are barking up the wrong tree here..

destinyrules1

[4]Mar 3, 2008
    • level: 1
    I didn't know the Swan people were looking for new candidates. Is the show going to continue at some point?

dude6363

[5]Aug 24, 2008
    • level: 60

bballmegan22 wrote:
    I think you are barking up the wrong tree here..

Honestly, this is the tv.com forum for a show that's been cancelled for the past four years, what's wrong with people?